• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gorgieheart
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Sorry not ITK and don't know him well enough to be so informal.

:greggy:

2 hours ago, Hendolad said:

The only comment I'll make regarding the new manager is it is not Duncan Ferguson, that's ridiculous chat whoever is saying that 

Sooooo, by extrapolation it’ssss, ooh ooh I’m excited.

will-i-am-a-jambo
10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I get infuriated that if we, or any other team, do something like bringing in a foreign coach or trying different methods the press jump on it. If the OF do it they are praised for being visionary. Think of the abuse we got in the Romanov era for foreigner in the team. I don’t remember Rangers or Celtic getting that abuse when Advocaat and O’Neil had their starting line ups with one or two Scottish players at most in them. 
I’m sticking with my long term opinion that the majority of the media in this country are uninformed scum that are best ignored. 

Old Firm never get criticised as it would upset half their readership and the profits the get from them. Hearts are an easy target so get it in the neck more often than not. Look at the furore over the Lennon coin incident and going back to the 80s and bananas being thrown at Mark Walters (Hearts fans were quite rightly criticised for that however Celtic fans did the same a week earlier and there wasn't a peep from the media about it). It's the same whenever any of the smaller clubs get embroiled in sectarianism. It's why sectarianism is rife here as no one has the cajones to call the Old Firm out on it or do anything about it. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Well seen as i stay a few streets away from big duncs dads house also happen to be friends with him and his family due to his father being a major sponsor for the local amateur team  i played for .Its just a rumour dunc will never be back in the scottish game after what happened to him with the sfa so anyone who says otherwise is a liar and i call them out 

Does he know Ken Dodds dads dug died?

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

Honours even between young Hibs and Hearts at Oriam | The Scotsman

No. No. No no no no no no no no no no no no. 

To both of them. 

Maroon Sailor

Robbie Neilson

Bob Neilson

Rob Neilson

Bobby Neilson

Robert Neilson

Boab Neilson

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Robbie Neilson

Bob Neilson

Rob Neilson

Bobby Neilson

Robert Neilson

Boab Neilson

I heard Roberto Neilsoani, but the west coast media won’t like him.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

told him seen him at his cats funeral,i was one of 6 people invited cause of all this covid shit going on so proves im really really good pals wi um since i got the invite,he says no way to coming back to scotland,all his pets keep dying so hes busy attending wee funerals fur them.

3 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Also...Lead Recruitment Analyst job up on Facebook......make sure your CV is up-to-date as I reckon they'll take anyone.

Feel this post has been more widely advertised for the fans benefit to shows things are changing recruitment wise 

Fire_At_The_Disco
56 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

stopic2-300x221.png

Ah The storyteller ...

I can just imagine him singing Rob-Rob ...Rob is a knob

TyphoonJambo
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

No but if you humm it, he'll sing along.

adambraejambo

People slate Barry Anderson for either getting his info from here or being a club mouthpiece. Time to shine Mr Anderson and call Hearts/your source and update us.....if it true it your duty to tell us as a journalist.....(I mean that ,a journalist i not being ironic) 

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I get infuriated that if we, or any other team, do something like bringing in a foreign coach or trying different methods the press jump on it. If the OF do it they are praised for being visionary. Think of the abuse we got in the Romanov era for foreigner in the team. I don’t remember Rangers or Celtic getting that abuse when Advocaat and O’Neil had their starting line ups with one or two Scottish players at most in them. 
I’m sticking with my long term opinion that the majority of the media in this country are uninformed scum that are best ignored. 

:greatpost:

Just now, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Old Firm never get criticised as it would upset half their readership and the profits the get from them. Hearts are an easy target so get it in the neck more often than not. Look at the furore over the Lennon coin incident and going back to the 80s and bananas being thrown at Mark Walters (Hearts fans were quite rightly criticised for that however Celtic fans did the same a week earlier and there wasn't a peep from the media about it). It's the same whenever any of the smaller clubs get embroiled in sectarianism. It's why sectarianism is rife here as no one has the cajones to call the Old Firm out on it or do anything about it. 

Don't know. Most of their foreign managers have had a rough time of it. Dr Jo Venglos, Wim Jansen, the Norwegian a few seasons back, Paul Le Guen at old Rangers. Dick Advocat got a bit of a hard time as well at times. The press want Rangers to have a British/English connection, Celtic an Irish connection. Fine with the likes of Souness, Warburton, Gerrard and O'Neill, Lennon, Liam Brady and Brendan Rogers. The rest of us haven't a hope in hell and should apparently be happy with our lot.

williamgerrard
20 minutes ago, been here before said:

you tell me i get the impression your making a claim i aint pals with him just a typical kickbacker but hey ho stay on glasgow rd near vauxhall garage also sponsored breahead 

Edited by williamgerrard

Rocky jamboa
3 hours ago, Hendolad said:

Spoke to someone very close to our manager last night.100% a new manager will be appointed for next season.Rob has acknowledged this but mutual respect will see him get us over the line this season.I believe the new manager has already identified changes that he wants made and promises have been given to allow this to happen.

I said the other day that I hope once he leaves and the new man is in charge that the awful names our manager has been called will stop and people will realise all he has ever wanted is the best for Hearts.Hes such a nice guy and very loyal.This hasn't ended how any of us wanted but it is what it is.Lets just get the league won and let him go with our thanks and respect.

Although budge is mainly to blame for bringing him back (anyone who watched the games last time around and wanted him back knows nothing about football), he's not done himself any favours by the boring football he's played and his lame excuses for the dreadful performances.  He's just annoyed the fans by blaming everything and everyone bar himself. 

Just now, Paulp74 said:

Although budge is mainly to blame for bringing him back (anyone who watched the games last time around and wanted him back knows nothing about football), he's not done himself any favours by the boring football he's played and his lame excuses for the dreadful performances.  He's just annoyed the fans by blaming everything and everyone bar himself. 

Well, he had a good mentor. He wouldn't really know any better.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Plenty yes over the 8 years he was there. 

What incredible is given our plight we’d turn our noses up at a manager who finished in Europe every single season he’s managed in Scotland. 

a manager who unquestionably restored aberdeen to being the third force in Scotland after decades of being a laughing stock.

we are the laughing stock now, we are a complete ****ing joke.   

You really need to take a closer look at Derek's career at Aberdeen. 

750k a year that doesn't work with Directors. 

His team scored 30 goals in 30 games. He can't or won't change from his style. He has hindered young players development stubbornly holding onto players who are misfiring. 

He squandered millions holding onto McKenna and Cosgrove when they could have went for double. 

His record in the transfer market collapsed when Rangers Hibs and Hearts recovered financially. 

He was mastered and schooled by both Neilson and Levein, two who have been pilloried for years but yet knew how to beat him. 

And this is who you want. Beyond the pale

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Quite possible, mate. Savage has not got off to a great start looking at our January transfer business. 

Indeed he hasn’t, that’s why I’m concerned at the comments that he may be involved in selecting our next manager. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Indeed he hasn’t, that’s why I’m concerned at the comments that he may be involved in selecting our next manager. 

Only comments though. I don’t see why he would be involved unless it was someone he knew like Neil. 

3 hours ago, daavojaay said:

Could be  mciness and took shay as he was his player at sheepland

Hardly played him all season.....

A_A wehatethehibs

Always gets me when people think that non OF clubs losing in Glasgow is down to “fear” or “mentality” rather than the £millions gap in quality of player they’re able to buy. 

Do you think certain managers just come along and whisper something in a players ear to turn him from a £150k player into a £9m player overnight? 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JohnB said:

Honours even between young Hibs and Hearts at Oriam | The Scotsman

I've just sent this out to a few folk, it just tipped my m8 I go to the games with over edge. 

I better tell him the truth.... In maybe an hour. 

My rangers brother says it will end our alliance and my celtic m8 said he'd do well if given a chance. 

😂😂😂

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

If that total cant rocks up then I want my pound coin back from him!!! 😋

No,    I’m Spartacus 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Robdawg said:

I’ve heard it’s Paul Scholes 

Bergkamp. 

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Only comments though. I don’t see why he would be involved unless it was someone he knew like Neil. 

He is sporting director - if he isn’t involved in decisions like next manager what is he getting paid for ? 

42 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I used Stendel as an example of managers who don't crap their pants at playing the bigot twins.

But you’re happy for a manager who craps his pants against the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren? 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

David Obua for Manager

:greatpost:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

She inspired more people than that lying charlatan Levein clone of a manager ever has, no matter what anybody calls him. I’ve always called him a useless *****, I will stick with that. 

There's no need for that. 

😕

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Hardly played him all season.....

Reliably informed had he played another game a new contract would have been offered which neither want.

Strong chance he will be at Cove while running his plumbing business 

22games nro
48 minutes ago, jambonian said:

It's probably still in the top pocket where it struck him. 

Lennon was never going to be up for an academy award for his performance that night. The way he went down in stages still makes me laugh when i think about it. And all that to take the heat away from his own fans who'd attacked Zlamal. Comedy gold.

hm9asm32t6aj9cpgmobt.gif

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

He is sporting director - if he isn’t involved in decisions like next manager what is he getting paid for ? 

The structure was explained as the sporting director would be an equal to the manager and not in charge of him. What sort of set up would see you recruit for someone regarded as the same level as you?

Stendelnator
41 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Well seen as i stay a few streets away from big duncs dads house also happen to be friends with him and his family due to his father being a major sponsor for the local amateur team  i played for .Its just a rumour dunc will never be back in the scottish game after what happened to him with the sfa so anyone who says otherwise is a liar and i call them out 

Did Bill Gates say if he wanted the job?

been here before
22 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

you talk some crap mate as that your attempt to call me a liar will even take u to his door to shut u up

Youre ragin' eh?

**** knows why but you're always ragin'..

williamgerrard
Just now, Stendelnator said:

mate your a class a zoomer now go away ur boring me 

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

Wullie’s not interested. Rob told me that. 

williamgerrard
Just now, been here before said:

Youre ragin' eh?

**** knows why but you're always ragin'..

raging at u mate evertime i post i get wise cracks from u really cant wait till u meet me instead of being behind a keyboard 

2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Calling bullshit on this one. Robbie will be there start of next season 100%

This

Stendelnator
1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

mate your a class a zoomer now go away ur boring me 

It’s not my fault mate the vaccine made me this way

• davemclaren changed the title to New manager incoming ( merged )
  • davemclaren locked this topic