New manager incoming ( merged )

Hendolad

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

Spoke to someone very close to our manager last night.100% a new manager will be appointed for next season.Rob has acknowledged this but mutual respect will see him get us over the line this season.I believe the new manager has already identified changes that he wants made and promises have been given to allow this to happen.

I said the other day that I hope once he leaves and the new man is in charge that the awful names our manager has been called will stop and people will realise all he has ever wanted is the best for Hearts.Hes such a nice guy and very loyal.This hasn't ended how any of us wanted but it is what it is.Lets just get the league won and let him go with our thanks and respect.

:pleasing:

Sorry but I can’t respect this guy at all

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex Kintner
24 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

One last thing.

Going by your track record on here of posting transfer scoops you wouldn't know if he was known as Daisy.

image.gif.78ed9f85426ab4c4730da93a1eea586e.gif

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
Just now, OTT said:

If it is McInnes, can we show a bit of common sense and only offer a 2 year deal? I respect the idea that we need to re-establish ourselves in the top flight and build a team which reflects that, but I also don't want to descend back into a team of unsellable 28 year olds because the manager is too chicken shit to use the multimillion pound academy. 

Tbh, I think the club should be saying a certain % of the squad must be academy grads. 

But surely if the manager has a shorter contract he will be more incentivized to play older guys to go for short term results rather than play the young guys which would be more beneficial in the long run?

Ainsley Harriott

Calling bullshit on this one. Robbie will be there start of next season 100%

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

He is only 50. Best years likely still to come if he finds the right club. Not sure if we are it but his track record in Scotland is better than anyone else we will attract. 

Hope so. I have little doubt it’ll be him if RN goes. No denying his track record. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

If it is McInnes, can we show a bit of common sense and only offer a 2 year deal? I respect the idea that we need to re-establish ourselves in the top flight and build a team which reflects that, but I also don't want to descend back into a team of unsellable 28 year olds because the manager is too chicken shit to use the multimillion pound academy. 

Tbh, I think the club should be saying a certain % of the squad must be academy grads. 

Rather than the length of contact I would hope we can show a new manager some respect and support and give them time to get their  ideas on to the pitch. Stendels bubble  burst very quickly with some on here, Neilson’s the same, and to be honest neither were really given a chance and both were badly hampered by COVID. 
We have to avoid management changes every five minutes. 

colinmaroon

If true, McInnes would simply be treated as Robbie has with supporters split down the middle.

If only we were going for Stendel at the end of this season rather than when we did.  But someone like Neill or Ferguson or just anyone who hasn't produced the same kind of defence oriented, careful football that's achieved the exact opposite of what was intended, poor performances PLUS poor results.

Thank the Lord for Craig Gordon or we would be struggling.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, pointon said:

Knowing Budge it will be Greta Thunberg as player manager 

She inspired more people than that lying charlatan Levein clone of a manager ever has, no matter what anybody calls him. I’ve always called him a useless *****, I will stick with that. 

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Calling bullshit on this one. Robbie will be there start of next season 100%

Agree. Said it on another thread, Ann wants to keep him.  Nuff said. (imho)

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

Spoke to someone very close to our manager last night.100% a new manager will be appointed for next season.Rob has acknowledged this but mutual respect will see him get us over the line this season.I believe the new manager has already identified changes that he wants made and promises have been given to allow this to happen.

I said the other day that I hope once he leaves and the new man is in charge that the awful names our manager has been called will stop and people will realise all he has ever wanted is the best for Hearts.Hes such a nice guy and very loyal.This hasn't ended how any of us wanted but it is what it is.Lets just get the league won and let him go with our thanks and respect.

This is 100% what should happen. Let him leave next month with his head held as high as possible and then we all move on and start afresh.

No Idle Talk
34 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sometimes Bob as well. Surely if he’s from Paisley it would have been Boaby. 

The ladies call him Hot Boaby.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

If true, McInnes would simply be treated as Robbie has with supporters split down the middle.

If only we were going for Stendel at the end of this season rather than when we did.  But someone like Neill or Ferguson or just anyone who hasn't produced the same kind of defence oriented, careful football that's achieved the exact opposite of what was intended, poor performances PLUS poor results.

Thank the Lord for Craig Gordon or we would be struggling.

Aye that's Derek McInnes, famous for his poor results at Aberdeen. Imagine only being Europe for *checks notes* each of the last 8 seasons.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, OTT said:

derek Mcinnes has brought through or signed plenty of young talent for Aberdeen.

29 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I've never been ITK in my life, but if I was and I decided to post it on a football forum, I'd absolutely expect about a third of folk to call me out and think I was talking shite, a third to be eating out my hand and the last third to be highly sceptical but polite.

So, why do so many get affronted and say they'll stop posting once the inevitable responses roll in? 

You know me then?

Ex member of the SaS

Hope it's true Robbie leaves after winning the Championship. God I hope it's not McInnes and hope the new guy knows what he is doing.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Aye that's Derek McInnes, famous for his poor results at Aberdeen. Imagine only being Europe for *checks notes* each of the last 8 seasons.

I wasn't passing comment on his record, simply how he will split the fans.  Let's face it, he's had his successes but a considerable number of "bottled it" occasions as well.

Comes in, has us playing reasonably well, goes to Easter Road and bottles it!  Deja vu!

No Idle Talk
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I asked a girl once "Who's Boaby? "

She replied "Anybody's Boaby....."

She sounds like she'd be fun at a party.

No Idle Talk
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I wish. In truth it was taken from a Karen Dunbar line on the TV. 

So you didn't get a swatch o her *****?

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I asked a girl once "Who's Boaby? "

She replied "Anybody's Boaby....."

Think I’ve met her 😀

51 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Look if I'm wrong then we will soon find out.For our current manager to be in charge for the first game next season I'll give you odds of 100/1.Not a chance.

Doest sound right to me....chance I’m wrong,but 100/1??

ill take 100/1 how do we bet

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I wasn't passing comment on his record, simply how he will split the fans.  Let's face it, he's had his successes but a considerable number of "bottled it" occasions as well.

Comes in, has us playing reasonably well, goes to Easter Road and bottles it!  Deja vu!

Would just take playing reasonably well at this point. Hard to compare as its not a derby, but McInnes' record against Hibs is really quite good. He is not really like Neilson as a manager at all and has had considerably more success. 

AlphonseCapone
41 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

as in whats that hanging out your mouth? 😁

🤣 Touché 

I got it in the neck from 1 or 2 folk for calling shenanigans on the guy who was mates with Duncan Ferguson. 

Now there’s a guy claiming to call our manager Bob Neilson and has inside info. 

Robbie probably will be away at end of season that dude has no clue who Hearts are going to appoint. That’s a well educated guess I am in no way ITK

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

derek Mcinnes has brought through or signed plenty of young talent for Aberdeen.

Plenty eh

41 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe our sporting director is allowed to award one month contracts?  Stranger things have happened. 

Quite possible, mate. Savage has not got off to a great start looking at our January transfer business. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jambali said:

Still means I'm going to have to watch at least 6 hours of Neilson keech!

Will pale into insignificance once you start watching a Mcinnes team 

rudeskaboyuk

If it was Duncan Ferguson. I just wonder if we would break all records for season ticket sales. 

I think this appointment would spark incredible enthusiasm and excitement. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

@Hendoladthere’s obviously going to be a wee bit suspicion at an ITK post like this. That’s understandable I’m sure you’ll agree. May I ask if you only knew Robbie personally from late February this year, as before that you called him Robbie like the rest of us? Just curious. 

I can’t bring myself to call him by his first name.

Neilson or Cockwomble.

I have zero respect for the Muppet.

That’s another name I can use..

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Neilson or Cockwomble.

JOBBIE WANKSON

is, you’ll find, the correct terminology 

1 minute ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

If it was Duncan Ferguson. I just wonder if we would break all records for season ticket sales. 

I think this appointment would spark incredible enthusiasm and excitement. 

I think he'd be an utter disaster at Tynecastle. Just a feeling.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

JOBBIE WANKSON

is, you’ll find, the correct terminology 

:lol:

KyleLafferty

So people want Duncan Ferguson, with zero managerial experience bar a few games, but turn their nose up at Mcinnes 😂

2 minutes ago, James1874f said:

I got it in the neck from 1 or 2 folk for calling shenanigans on the guy who was mates with Duncan Ferguson. 

Now there’s a guy claiming to call our manager Bob Neilson and has inside info. 

Robbie probably will be away at end of season that dude has no clue who Hearts are going to appoint. That’s a well educated guess I am in no way ITK

I wouldn't be surprised either way if Rob leaves at the end of the season.

But I'm not having it that Budge has recruited the new manager.

She's told Robert who the new man is.

Rab has told a friend or family member.

They've passed that info to some random on Kickback with no previous of knowing Bobby or being ITK.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Would just take playing reasonably well at this point. Hard to compare as its not a derby, but McInnes' record against Hibs is really quite good. He is not really like Neilson as a manager at all and has had considerably more success. 

Not against Neilson he hasn't and his star is rather on the wane, particularly since he doesn't run the football club from top to bottom. 

My Mrs has a season ticket I've watched as much of Aberdeen as I have Hearts, frying pan into the fire.

Would be an abysmal unimaginative and ultimately flawed appointment. 

Prepared to take stick, stuck my neck out on the signing of Mackay Steven as a player who was either hot cold or injured, physically or mentally. 

Unfortunately I know a good deal about the Sheep, eye bleeding. 

Same words people have used about Neilson and they want Mcinnes to replace him.

Its incredible 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Neilson or Cockwomble.

Remember it’s Rob Cockwomble to his chums 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, JohnB said:

Honours even between young Hibs and Hearts at Oriam | The Scotsman

The ultimate careful what you wish for scenario  :lol:

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

Honours even between young Hibs and Hearts at Oriam | The Scotsman

😂😂😂😂😂

brilliant 

Hearts should have announced this on April’s Fools this place would have spontaneously combusted.

Disclaimer: I in no way shape or form want that bigot any where near HMFC

Hackney Hearts
57 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I've never been ITK in my life, but if I was and I decided to post it on a football forum, I'd absolutely expect about a third of folk to call me out and think I was talking shite, a third to be eating out my hand and the last third to be highly sceptical but polite.

Nobody has yet done the usual fishing though, eg:

Re new manager -

Will the majority be ecstatic?

Will the the majority be cautiously accepting?

Will the majority be raging?

Will the majority be baffled?

David Black
7 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

So people want Duncan Ferguson, with zero managerial experience bar a few games, but turn their nose up at Mcinnes 😂

Exactly, don't know where all this has come about Ferguson. 

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Maybe we’ll finally get Stephen Robinson

You mean Stephen Bobinson?  

(we're good mates)

gashauskis9

The Logan deal adds more credibility to the potential McInnes appointment.  They were very close at Aberdeen I believe. 

• davemclaren changed the title to New manager incoming ( merged )
  • davemclaren locked this topic