Meadows fightclub

Shanks said no

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Well done Auldbenches, you've described me perfectly.  And I'm not offended😂

I'm happy if someone offends me if they are good at it.  

This getting offended on behalf of country rather than the personal stuff shows that all that spoon fed jingoistic garbage works.  

Brings a tear to my speccy eyes.  

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• Cade

• frankblack

• JudyJudyJudy

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Auldbenches said:

I'm happy if someone offends me if they are good at it.  

This getting offended on behalf of country rather than the personal stuff shows that all that spoon fed jingoistic garbage works.  

Brings a tear to my speccy eyes.  

Totally agree. It's bizarre.

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's a weird mentality all this getting offended at being called something.  If someone gets called a fat, Scottish, speccy, bauld barsteward, it's the Scottish bit they getting offended by the most rather than the personal stuff.  It's odd.

When I worked in a pub many moons ago I refused to serve someone who was drunk . Upon leaving the bar he shouted “ aye **** you , you fat p*** “ I was more offended that he called me fat as I was far from it . 😂

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I was more offended that he called me fat as I was far from it . 😂

... Or so you thought, James. Maybe you weren't hiding those love handles beneath the Christmas jumper as well you'd have liked. :(

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

... Or so you thought, James. Maybe you weren't hiding those love handles beneath the Christmas jumper as well you'd have liked. :(

Lol no I was adept at hiding my” love handles “ only a lucky couple hundred got to grab them 😂 

Jeffros Furios
20 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol no I was adept at hiding my” love handles “ only a lucky couple hundred got to grab them 😂 

SLUT :scenes:

Now that The Meadows is being properly policed (and may be getting portaloos to stop people shiteing in the street), the wee arseholes have all gone back to Porty to cause bother.

Local nick was attacked last night and ended up with a broken window after police arrested some of the wee shites.

The authorities continue to be feckin clueless and basing their policing on reacting to events instead of being smart and intercepting the shitebags at Brunstane station.

Unknown user
27 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Set the dugs on them, imo.

I find myself agreeing with you more and more recently. Big dugs of course.

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I find myself agreeing with you more and more recently. Big dugs of course.

It was only ever a matter of time, Smithee. 🤷‍♂️

Aye, big, bitey, hisuite dugs.

On 17/04/2021 at 19:27, Enzo Chiefo said:

Well done Auldbenches, you've described me perfectly.  And I'm not offended😂

Scottish :rofl:Guid yin! 

Paramedic dies after an object goes(scumbag throws it more like) throu the windscreen of an ambulance near Hereford. No doubt it's just weans being weans, letting of steam pos lockdown. Filth!

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Paramedic dies after an object goes(scumbag throws it more like) throu the windscreen of an ambulance near Hereford. No doubt it's just weans being weans, letting of steam pos lockdown. Filth!

I seen that yesterday on the news horrible going to you’re work and never to come home because some ***** drops a rock through your windscreen horrible.

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I seen that yesterday on the news horrible going to you’re work and never to come home because some ***** drops a rock through your windscreen horrible.

Happened to us, we we're driving past Kilbarchan, heading for Lochwinnoch. Bang little prick throw a brick. Lucky he throw too early. Hit the front of the pick up and bounced off to safety. Nearly went into the bypass wall, mind. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Almost as bad as using the term 'weans' imo. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

Happened to us, we we're driving past Kilbarchan, heading for Lochwinnoch. Bang little prick throw a brick. Lucky he throw too early. Hit the front of the pick up and bounced off to safety. Nearly went into the bypass wall, mind. 

That’s shocking. I’m always a bit wary when driving under bridges or paths with folk on it just in case since the time I was driving up broomhouse from the roundabout down at Forrester and some wee junkie launched a brick at the car from behind a tree and ran off over the playingfields I drove into the car park at the changing rooms me and a mate gave chase and leathered him must of been about early 20s it’s mental that someone that age resorts to throwing bricks for fun and a laugh 

26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Almost as bad as using the term 'weans' imo. 

Why? Wee ane. You stick to Ken, Barry, and Barn, sorry Bairn. Likesy. 👍 

28 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That’s shocking. I’m always a bit wary when driving under bridges or paths with folk on it just in case since the time I was driving up broomhouse from the roundabout down at Forrester and some wee junkie launched a brick at the car from behind a tree and ran off over the playingfields I drove into the car park at the changing rooms me and a mate gave chase and leathered him must of been about early 20s it’s mental that someone that age resorts to throwing bricks for fun and a laugh 

They just don't care. The stone in snowball is also a favourite when hitting cars. Yet, if you do them, your jailed. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Why? Wee ane. You stick to Ken, Barry, and Barn, sorry Bairn. Likesy. 👍 

Because it's a west of Scotchland schemie word. 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy

What a bunch of officer Krupke ! Yes throwing rocks etc at cars is despicable but most young people are well behaved ! 

hmfc_liam06

I'm Fife based and seeing more and more little shots deliberately starting fires or destroying buildings in local public parks.

One occasion saw then wedge broken bottles into the ground on the football park.

Absolute scum.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any updates on what happened/is going to happen to the wee turd that did the bottle attack?

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Are there any updates on what happened/is going to happen to the wee turd that did the bottle attack?

He's been charged apparently. 

23 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's been charged apparently. 

Thanks, Norm.

I hope the wee b@stard gets what he deserves.

On 17/04/2021 at 18:53, Cade said:

Police are there for everybody's safety.

Acting more like stewards at an open-air festival than enforcers.

As it should be.

On 24/04/2021 at 13:08, Cade said:

The authorities continue to be feckin clueless and basing their policing on reacting to events instead of being smart and intercepting the shitebags at Brunstane station.

:vrface:

Polis were appealing to residents of Portobello to keep tabs on their kids.

Despite the fact that most of the troublemakers come to Edinburgh from Lothian or Glasgow.

They haven't got a clue.

They need to be visible at and confiscating booze at the train stations.