• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Nookie Bear

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, lou said:

One if not the only positive from today,slotted in well and didn't look any less fit than anyone else on the pitch

I just don’t see the point though

Looked ok. But we have a youngster on loan that we could if recalled and given game time in there while smith filled in at cb. Strange signing 

Robbo-Jambo
Just now, Bainy said:

Looked ok. But we have a youngster on loan that we could if recalled and given game time in there while smith filled in at cb. Strange signing 

Strange ******* manager though. 😏 

Saint Jambo

Didn't follow the game. I take it Smith started at centre back. What did we do when Popescu replaced White?

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Didn't follow the game. I take it Smith started at centre back. What did we do when Popescu replaced White?

Smith went to left back. 

Smith went to left back.

White is a calf injury, so into the knackers yard for a while, which makes Logan signature a wise choice.....IMO

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Was genuinely oblivious  to white playing

Imposter of a footballer 

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Smith went to left back. 

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

Smith went to left back.

White is a calf injury, so into the knackers yard for a while, which makes Logan signature a wise choice.....IMO

Thanks both.

You have to laugh that we failed to sign Logan before the two games that we knew we would be without a right back and now have two fit right backs and no fit left backs.

MarkDevriesScores4

Sounds like Shay done “o.k” today. Robbie will have that drummed out of him by next week and he’ll fit in perfectly with the rest of the imposters. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Bainy said:

We can’t recall him. 

Thanks both.

You have to laugh that we failed to sign Logan before the two games that we knew we would be without a right back and now have two fit right backs and no fit left backs.

That’s how it goes for us. Hopefully Halliday injury not too serious and Whites next start is for another club. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, kila said:

Did fine from what I could make out on the dodgy AI stream.

It's Neilson's tactics rather than the players though.

It was awful, had to watch in the kitchen then the bedroom because of the bright sunny day. I wish I went out instead. 

22games nro
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

He did well, good passer and didn’t just go back to CHs all the time. 

I know, how dare he , he’s obviously not been listening and I fully expect him to toe the line next week,

bloody cheek of him, he’s only been here 2 minutes and already disobeying the game plan.

16 minutes ago, lou said:

One if not the only positive from today,slotted in well and didn't look any less fit than anyone else on the pitch

There's no point to him being here and Budge and Neilson wasting more money, but he was by no means the worst player in maroon today.

Done well, looked good.  Needs a better partner than Hendo though.   He was pish.  Moore would have done a better job.    Walker, Naisy perhaps. Not many decent options on the right. 

Just now, weehammy said:

Probably his local pub team.

I actually thought he got pass marks for some performances earlier in the season but I must have been hallucinating. He’s utter garbage. 

Yeah, you could not write the script.

Pop had one of his "brain farts" near the end with an overhead slice which fortunately fell to Halkett & not one of their forwards.

Big Craig saved the day with a stop with his feet in the last minute of normal time.

Not the best performance.......again!! 

In reality Pars looked happy to settle for a point, especially their goalie who somehow managed to retrieve any ball which went out of play rather than go for one close to his goals!!

Don't know why Gnando was on the bench as we gave away height advantage for any corners or free kicks into the box.

Anyway, onwards & upwards to Tynecastle on Friday night. Just hope a few Alloa guys have had a busy shift at work.!! 

19 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Not sure we fan recall them , sure there is a rule about being able to recall mid loan up here

bigsuperslim1874
2 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Yeah, you could not write the script.

Pop had one of his "brain farts" near the end with an overhead slice which fortunately fell to Halkett & not one of their forwards.

Big Craig saved the day with a stop with his feet in the last minute of normal time.

Not the best performance.......again!! 

In reality Pars looked happy to settle for a point, especially their goalie who somehow managed to retrieve any ball which went out of play rather than go for one close to his goals!!

Don't know why Gnando was on the bench as we gave away height advantage for any corners or free kicks into the box.

Anyway, onwards & upwards to Tynecastle on Friday night. Just hope a few Alloa guys have had a busy shift at work.!! 

Doesn’t mean much....Brora had folk working all day too. 😤

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It was awful, had to watch in the kitchen then the bedroom because of the bright sunny day. I wish I went out instead. 

Quoted yer wrong post - If i was Shay id have lamped Henderson. So many balls down the wing to gain territory but if Henderson had been moving and looking to get forward it could easily have brought mistakes and chances.

Edited by sadj

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Playing in all maroon did not help, especially when play was in the shadow of Main Stand & Norrie McCarthie Stand.

It was like black out & suddenly a Jambo would appear into the sunlight with the ball.

jack D and coke
Just now, sadj said:

If i was him id have lamped Henderson. So many balls down the wing to gain territory but if Henderson had been moving and looking to get forward it could easily have brought mistakes and chances.

Henderson....what does he bring? Absolute and utter mince that laddie. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Henderson....what does he bring? Absolute and utter mince that laddie. 

Really needs to be up top I think if he isnt dont shoehorn him in.

2 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Doesn’t mean much....Brora had folk working all day too. 😤

At least they might have been local, hopefully The Wasps have a few working in the weeg & there is a tailback on the M8 from 4:00 until 8:00.

Any help would be greatly appreciated these days!

gowestjambo
13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Looked positive. 

On a couple of occassions he drove forward with the ball, passed  to another Hearts player - who promptly passed the ball backwards losing all momentum. He looked composed on the ball and was looking for runners, which never materialised.....

heartmussel
27 minutes ago, Bainy said:

No place for a youngster at the moment sadly.

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Agree. Any run of games has seen him almost constantly out of position. I’ve no idea if he’s any good or not. I just know he’s not a winger. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

I’ve never seen a single thing from him in a few positions. Very one paced too. 
Stendel had him up front once or twice. Again, incredibly poor imo. 
Deflates me when I see him on the park I know he’ll produce zero. 

bigsuperslim1874
14 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

At least they might have been local, hopefully The Wasps have a few working in the weeg & there is a tailback on the M8 from 4:00 until 8:00.

Any help would be greatly appreciated these days!

🤣 true mate

Rogue Daddy

Thought he did well and looked as if he slotted right in. 
Was pleased to see him tear a strip off Pop after a trade-mark short pass (like last week). Gave him a right mouthful!

50 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That’s how it goes for us. Hopefully Halliday injury not too serious and Whites next start is for another club

White will likely go back to being retired.  He's was "retired through injury", until that clown Levein offered him a contract.

All his Christmas's came at once.

Some wayward easy short passes early on but he came into the game better as it went on. He, like most our left/right backs look “good” going forward however not so much with there back to goal. Gave away a good few fouls down that flank. Definitely Hearts level however that is not hard at the moment. 

54 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That’s how it goes for us. Hopefully Halliday injury not too serious and Whites next start is for another club. 

Yeah he had a tight quad on Thursday with some treatment. Think he was just rested as a precaution 

54 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He did well, good passer and didn’t just go back to CHs all the time. 

That’s what I thought. Tried to get the ball forward.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Yeah he had a tight quad on Thursday with some treatment. Think he was just rested as a precaution 

Thanks. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, lou said:

I thought he played rather well, good control, and very aware , passing was ok , 

letsmakesomenoise
59 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

God I hope so.  Boy is rank rotten.  Was mouthing off the other week about now being his chance to show what he could do - well, you showed us!  Next!!

3 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

God I hope so.  Boy is rank rotten.  Was mouthing off the other week about now being his chance to show what he could do - well, you showed us!  Next!!

I didn't see the game today, but White was torn a new one last week by QoS's 36 year old right back.

David McCaig
1 hour ago, lou said:

What is the positive of a short term loan signing in a dead season turning in a moderately average performance?

Good to know he'll have regained match fitness when he returns to Aberdeen in May!!

9 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I thought he played rather well, good control, and very aware , passing was ok , 

Looked like a football player - as did Smith - as did Haring - and Gordon... the rest not so much.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I just don’t see the point though

The point was if he wasn't playing popescu the bombscare would've played