Creamola foam.

Angel eyes

Kids holidays the now or coming up depending where you are, what did you get as a holiday treat creamola foam full of goodness and health benefits ...🤪 for me.2-BE762-C7-0-BC6-4-A77-A5-DD-F033-DB4-CD

This stuff is actually horrendous. The funny thing is I use to like it when i was I was younger. Went and ordered it out of nostalgia and almost vomited. Either it has changed or I have. 

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Kids holidays the now or coming up depending where you are, what did you get as a holiday treat creamola foam full of goodness and health benefits ...🤪 for me.2-BE762-C7-0-BC6-4-A77-A5-DD-F033-DB4-CD

My gran always had the lemon one for me when i was wee.

6 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Disgusting stuff.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Loved it as a kid. 

Agreed on both counts. :) A pint of angel delight or instant whip was more my favourite treat though.

31 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

This stuff is actually horrendous. The funny thing is I use to like it when i was I was younger. Went and ordered it out of nostalgia and almost vomited. Either it has changed or I have. 

You must be going back a bit as it hasn't been made since 1998 and the recipe is apparently lost.

6 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

You must be going back a bit as it hasn't been made since 1998 and the recipe is apparently lost.

My mum and dad use to buy me and my brother the stuff but those timings would be about correct. I managed to  source it Amazon but paid a small fortune for a carton of the stuff. My laddie loved it but i almost vomited. 

It's gone through various periods of being unavailable then re-released under various names.

The original Creamola Foam ended production in 1998.

Then in 2005 someone released a new version called Kramola Fizz.

Then someone else made an imitation product called Krakatoa Foam but they went bust in 2014.

April 2019 saw the current version, called Creamola Foam re-released again.

It's available in shops in Western Scotland and online.

https://heysweetieshop.co.uk/product-category/retro-sweets/

CavySlaveJambo

I used to like it when I was wee, but judging on the comments on the relaunch/imitations I think I’ll give it a miss. 

3 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

I used to like it when I was wee, but judging on the comments on the relaunch/imitations I think I’ll give it a miss. 

Nothing's ever as good as it used to be though. ;) I wouldn't give it a miss purely on the grounds that it may or may not be exactly the same as the original. As it is, your tastebuds and food appreciation have probably changed in the meantime anyway.

Carl Fredrickson
8 hours ago, Cade said:

It's gone through various periods of being unavailable then re-released under various names.

The original Creamola Foam ended production in 1998.

Then in 2005 someone released a new version called Kramola Fizz.

Then someone else made an imitation product called Krakatoa Foam but they went bust in 2014.

April 2019 saw the current version, called Creamola Foam re-released again.

It's available in shops in Western Scotland and online.

https://heysweetieshop.co.uk/product-category/retro-sweets/

Loved it as a kid in the 70s and early 80s. During the summer I saw it in the ice cream shop in Tranent and bought it to share with my kids. Absolute rank. Tasted nothing like the old one and as has been said, buying the name but not the ingredients seems to be the cause. 

Harry Potter
12 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Explosive when added to a bottle of irn bru and given a good shake. 

good for farting no doubt