Bathroom Renovation

Alan_R

Any recommendations on bathroom companies?

Unlike a kitchen you can go get it planned etc bathroom makeover seems a bit of a headache

Ideally I like the look of those full renovations advertised on Facebook etc. Full bathroom fitted for £2999 etc 

I'm not exactly flush with cash but bathroom badly needs done.

Greedy Jambo

I had mine done for about 3k but that was a good few years ago, it was nice but very basic. 

I'm not sure what you would get for that money these days. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

You could buy in all the goods, tiles, bathroom suite, shower, etc you want then just get a fitter to do the installation, best to get a few quotes at least and quite a few companies will not get back to you 

3k for the lot seems cheap 

15 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

You could buy in all the goods, tiles, bathroom suite, shower, etc you want then just get a fitter to do the installation, best to get a few quotes at least and quite a few companies will not get back to you 

3k for the lot seems cheap 

This, I agree wholeheartedly with.  

Buy the stuff yourself, we have a good friend who does all our work for next to no money, makes a better job of it than a ‘professional’ would, and takes a personal interest in his labour.

3000 notes does sound a bit cheap for an entire bathroom, imo.

Thanks for replies. Folk seem to have got hung up on my £2999 comment. My point was there's a lot of adverts to this effect but hence me posting here, I'd be wary

I wasn't saying this was strictly my budget.

Just need recommendations of bathroom companies that are reliable and won't cost the earth? Cheers

5 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Any recommendations on bathroom companies?

Unlike a kitchen you can go get it planned etc bathroom makeover seems a bit of a headache

Ideally I like the look of those full renovations advertised on Facebook etc. Full bathroom fitted for £2999 etc 

I'm not exactly flush with cash but bathroom badly needs done.

Wet Wall Installations did mine from Facebook. 

3650 as I got the bath out, led mirror and thermostatic shower. Took 2 and a half days. Very happy.