Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• DH1986

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, pointon said:

Rumours a foot he might be coming in for new season is there any foundation to this ?

Would be an upgrade on Neilson for sure. I'm just gutted that he is still here as I  really didn't think he would see this week out. 

Portable Badger

Not seen nor heard anything (not that I know any fecker who’s remotely ITK) - I assume you heard he may be heading in our direction for next season?

CloustonHMFC

Not enough of an upgrade to warrant the money involved in getting rid of the rest plus the wage he would want.

Rogue Daddy

I think there was someone on another thread that had stated that DMs sidekick (Tony Docherty?) had been seen taking in our last game 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Not enough of an upgrade to warrant the money involved in getting rid of the rest plus the wage he would want.

So what type of upgrade are you looking for. Mcinnes is a realistic option in my opinion. I'm guessing that the type of upgrade you are looking for would cost us a hell of a lot more than he would. 

No chance IMO.

I don't think AB has the stones to punt Robbie without at least another half season of utter trash football, results and excuses.

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

So what type of upgrade are you looking for. Mcinnes is a realistic option in my opinion. I'm guessing that the type of upgrade you are looking for would cost us a hell of a lot more than he would. 

I don't who should be next in the dugout but it shouldn't be Derek Mcinnes. 

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Alex Neil would be first choice but I’d be delighted. He would restore credibility and work ethic 100% 

I'd be delighted as well.

You wouldn't see any players going about calling him Derek :laugh:

Selkirkhmfc1874

Derek Mcinnes got decent track record signing players , improving them and they go onto bigger and better things

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

No chance IMO.

I don't think AB has the stones to punt Robbie without at least another half season of utter trash football, results and excuses.

😄

Not really funny but couldn't help chuckling.

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I doubt Ann has any intention of sacking Neilson. 

Agree with this, unless the unthinkable happens, re promotion, he'll still be manager next season.

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Alex Neil would be first choice but I’d be delighted. He would restore credibility and work ethic 100% 

Why Neil?  Just because he is out of work? 

4 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I don't who should be next in the dugout but it shouldn't be Derek Mcinnes. 

He had Aberdeen top 4 on many occasions and split the old firm. 

One thing that does happen is managers can learn.

It's not certain that say Hearts would play the same stuffy football as Aberdeen. Or constantly fail to win big games. 

David Black
12 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I think there was someone on another thread that had stated that DMs sidekick (Tony Docherty?) had been seen taking in our last game 🤷‍♂️

That might be because he's maybe a sadist.

Mcinnes would be a very good choice and show everyone the club has some ambition 

Unfortunately our club lack any ambition. 

Pasquale for King

No thanks, just a ever so slightly better manager than Levein and Neilson but very much the same mould. His team scored one goal in nine games before he left ffs. 

27 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Not seen nor heard anything (not that I know any fecker who’s remotely ITK) - I assume you heard he may be heading in our direction for next season?

Have heard of someone who’s information is reliable a good majority of the time if it happens I would be more than happy considering all the shite we have had to endure 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

No thanks, just a ever so slightly better manager than Levein and Neilson but very much the same mould. His team scored one goal in nine games before he left ffs. 

8 years of European football...yes please. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

To judge him on the last nine games is harsh.He consistently had Aberdeen qualifying for Europe and numerous srmi finals and finals 

37 minutes ago, pointon said:

Rumours a foot he might be coming in for new season is there any foundation to this ?

Well it would be an upgrade for him.........😁

I think he'd be an excellent appointment. I think him and Aberdeen just got stale. He also knows how to improve and get the best out of my younger players like Ferguson, Cosgrove and McKenna. 

As a bonus, I'd be able to noise up Mrs Blairdin, who is still gutted about his departure and replacement at her team.

It'd be a big yes from me.

south morocco

Like others, I don’t see Budge replacing him until next season if he continues in the same vain. Only hope is someone has been advising her otherwise...

23 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Right enough. The club would invite someone being lined up as part of a management duo to replace the current lot. Subtle. 

August Landmesser

Our away form might improve, but he's got a poor record at Tynecastle. Jury's out...

11 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

If that's the case then get rid on Neilson now, why wait? 

So Neilson can get his Championship winners medal. It was what he was brought in to do after all. I'd be happy with DM but I don't think it's true, I believe Robbie will get a shot at next season.

Can't understand some folk on hear slating McInnes for his ability as a football manager. We have just witnessed pretty much five of eye bleeding football while Aberdeen have qualified for European football everyone of these years. They have also pushed Celtic on the  occasional season past Christmas.  What is it people want in a Hearts manager?  Roll on with the abuse I'm ready.

McInnes would get Hearts back to the real Hearts, Tynecastle would be rocking again. He's already openly praised the fan base publicly, I'd imagine he'll play to that, build a fortress mentality again like it use to be. A huge step up from Aberdeen. Capital club, great stadium, best home support in the country. Its a good match. Hopefully brings Fergusson. 

2 minutes ago, jager man said:

Can't understand some folk on hear slating McInnes for his ability as a football manager. We have just witnessed pretty much five of eye bleeding football while Aberdeen have qualified for European football everyone of these years. They have also pushed Celtic on the  occasional season past Christmas.  What is it people want in a Hearts manager?  Roll on with the abuse I'm ready.

well said.  Some folk just like noise.  McInnes would be a superb appointment. He always talked up Tynecastle so it may be true

1 minute ago, jager man said:

Well said sir. Anyone turning their nose up at Mcinnes whilst we are being subjected to this current shitefest has not a clue. 

Auld Reekin'
18 minutes ago, David Black said:

That might be because he's maybe a sadist.

Masochist, surely?  :huh: 

Robbo-Jambo
22 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

If that's the case then get rid on Neilson now, why wait? 

Neilson won't be going anywhere until this season has finished, if at all imo. 

Auldbenches
46 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Beginning to think being born in Paisley is part of the check off list

And another ex Preston manager who said he couldn't work in these circumstances...

Greedy Jambo
21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Had he not stopped playing Shay Logan as well? and we've just signed Shay Logan 😂

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

To judge him on the last nine games is harsh.He consistently had Aberdeen qualifying for Europe and numerous srmi finals and finals 

That was only the lowest point of eye bleeding football for years, not my words but those of an Aberdeen fan who I know.