Alloa match moved for TV

Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

How exciting.....

Another trophy - they don't come around too often to Tynecastle.

Besides don't let the goons at the GFA win

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Hopefully that imposter won’t be in the dugout, Neilson OUT

He will still be there.

The only way he will get the boot this season if we fail in getting promotion.

That is the aim this season and will be seen as a success even in this shite tinpot league that we should have won weeks ago.

Even if we collapse and win this league by a point Budge and co. will see it as mission achieved.

Sad but true I am afraid.

heartsfc_fan

Ah f****

We always play terrible on a Friday night with the exception of the Dundee 6-2 win.

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Ah f****

We always play terrible on a Friday night with the exception of the Dundee 6-2 win.

The rest of them have been away though

OmiyaHearts

Another Friday ruined 😄.

February was horrible man. Even my wife was having a go at how pish we were to watch.

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Another trophy - they don't come around too often to Tynecastle.

Besides don't let the goons at the GFA win

Another trophy? 😂

17 minutes ago, H2 said:

Friday Night is not for football !

I honestly prefer it since we can't go to games, means a whole weekend is free do things that might be more enjoyable, such as painting the shed and watching it dry

9 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Ah f****

I quite enjoyed Starks Park. 

25 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

7:45 9th April

Promotion night

Alloa miss out on PPV - what a shame. They could get relegation virtually sealed that weekend as well. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Alloa miss out on PPV - what a shame. They could get relegation virtually sealed that weekend as well. 

My mistake, it’s our home game. Pity. 

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I quite enjoyed Starks Park. 

That was a Tuesday night though 😉

Harry Potter
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The trophy presentation should be a feckin riot. 

Torn faces all round. 

😃

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Did we not beat Alloa to clinch it at home on a Wednesday night last time? Or did someone else not winning mean we had already won before kick off?

That night was the first time I've had a puff of a doobie in years (and also the last time I did). Tynecastle looks mightly fine under the lights:smoking:

A doobie ?

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That was a Tuesday night though 😉

Was it? Lost track during lockdown. Knew it wasn’t Sat at 3pm. We are not very good at that time either 😄

20 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He will still be there.

The only way he will get the boot this season if we fail in getting promotion.

That is the aim this season and will be seen as a success even in this shite tinpot league that we should have won weeks ago.

Even if we collapse and win this league by a point Budge and co. will see it as mission achieved.

Sad but true I am afraid.

Failure to get promotion might still not get rid of him. Budge stated at the start of the season it could take longer than one attempt and gave him a three year deal.

We need new owners, (us), new team, new coaches.

August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Did we not beat Alloa to clinch it at home on a Wednesday night last time? Or did someone else not winning mean we had already won before kick off?

That night was the first time I've had a puff of a doobie in years (and also the last time I did). Tynecastle looked mightly fine under the lights and even the pies tasted amazing :smoking:

We beat Falkirk away 3-0 on the Saturday, Hibs beat Rangers on the Sunday to clinch it for us. Very neighbourly of them. 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Failure to get promotion might still not get rid of him. Budge stated at the start of the season it could take longer than one attempt and gave him a three year deal.

We need new owners, (us), new team, new coaches.

Ffs doesn't even bear thinking about. 

Japan Jambo
22 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Another Friday ruined 😄.

February was horrible man. Even my wife was having a go at how pish we were to watch.

+1, better when I'm watching on the computer - much less susceptible to sarcastic comments. It gets worse when she's never heard of half the teams we are playing.

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

2474812201.jpg.27a178438e41663aaa875cba200774a7.jpg

👍

Was in the Gorgie Road end that night with the old man, rather mixing it with the Airdrieonians

11 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Was in the Gorgie Road end that night with the old man, rather mixing it with the Airdrieonians

Remember a very good night in Ardmillan Hearts club after this.  That was a very poor team (miles worse than this) and everyone knew deep down we would yoyo but that night we only cared about winning league.  

22games nro
36 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

👍

Was it frank liddell scoring late on, if I remember right there was a pitch invasion after the game

Clerry Jambo
9 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Remember a very good night in Ardmillan Hearts club after this.  That was a very poor team (miles worse than this) and everyone knew deep down we would yoyo but that night we only cared about winning league.  

Absolutely Texas. We were very average in that period, but honest.....if you get my drift

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

Was it frank liddell scoring late on, if I remember right there was a pitch invasion after the game

Frankie Liddell indeed

34 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Not really, I think Harold is older than me, I was 11 when they split up but I don't think doobie in the context I used it has anything to do with the band but before my time.

It’s very apt. They picked their name because all of them and their roadies liked a  puff

22games nro
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Frankie Liddell indeed

Think Sandy  Clark was playing for them that night, seems just like a few years back..... 😎

Edited by 22games nro

3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Absolutely Texas. We were very average in that period, but honest.....if you get my drift

I do.  Funny as much as I think we have better players on paper just now I think that team would turn this team over on effort alone.

Forever Hearts
46 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

👍

Sorry, I just can't get excited about this team of overpaid impostors winning a diddy league where our budget is far greater than the rest. Each to their own though.  

Listen everyone, I want you all to know that I am not excited about winning the league.  There, I've said it.  I've shocked you all haven't I?

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

7:45 9th April

Promotion night

Thanks for the heads up.    Just up to the incumbents that wear the official club first team shirts if they want to win it or **** about. 

I understand even though Alloa are a bunch of ****ing arseholes, except the fans possibly, we might display some pressure of finally finishing the league.   Depending on what happens this Saturday and other leading club results are,obviously. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the Hearts attempting to perform to a decent level and win next Friday. 

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Another Friday ruined 😄.

This, I was actively loathing having to watch the Friday night games.

Then again, I actively forked out 12 quid to watch the Brora game so basically I deserve what I get.

1 hour ago, H2 said:

Friday Night is not for football !

I prefer it tbh. Means I can fume an extra day at how shite we've been.

Wonder in dungcaster will make an appearance to hand the trophy over? Would be the 1 and only time he would get in and out the ground alive

39 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Listen everyone, I want you all to know that I am not excited about winning the league.  There, I've said it.  I've shocked you all haven't I?

😆 Meh!

I care so little I almost passed out.

john thomas
5 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Wonder in dungcaster will make an appearance to hand the trophy over? Would be the 1 and only time he would get in and out the ground alive

He might get out the ground......

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

That night was the first time I've had a puff of a doobie in years (and also the last time I did). Tynecastle looked mightly fine under the lights and even the pies tasted amazing :smoking:

I doubt a kilo of 100% pure Colombian marching powder could make the current guff look psychedelic 

TyphoonJambo
56 minutes ago, john thomas said:

He might get out the ground......

Nah,I've still got contacts who are good with air to surface weapons,watch out for the wee red dot on his forehead. ...........................then take cover.