Usual noise followed by car crash

Clerry Jambo

A_A wehatethehibs

Pahaha do these Hibs clowns never learn, last time there was that type of talk they relegated themselves.  

copa-mundial

For all our 'bad' this season. The chance they had to add to it. They were once again shown who's the cities top team! 

Twats! 

This same hearts team already put them out a cup and settle a debate there is no debate we know and they know who’s the biggest club in Edinburgh 

Clerry Jambo

Can someone post that wee shites Derby record. If he had a decent record against us and rattled in a fair few goals then fair enough have a pop, however he certainly ain’t a Robbo

Yet another article to show Teabag Tam is a hibs fan. Like a schoolboy imagining what might happen one day if all his dreams come true. 

Салатные палочки

:laugh:

Even their fans must be wishing he would shut up. We have been in some nick the last two years and still managed to pump them. 

Under the floodlight

I don't know why this a***hole gets any notice tbh, he is just another loser from 3-4 generations of losers ther are literally thousands of them out there so. He thinks one or two wins will eradicate years of dominance, that's if they could actually manage to do that.

Wouldn't you love to be his bookie.

26 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Can someone post that wee shites Derby record. If he had a decent record against us and rattled in a fair few goals then fair enough have a pop, however he certainly ain’t a Robbo

I do believe he never played on a winning side. 

6 minutes ago, Holtie said:

Funny thing is if we were to play them tomorrow I would back us to win!

ALWAYS in our shadow

Absolutely.

It’s always been that way. One of the most one sided derbies IN THE WORLD. Their supporters know it as well.

5-1 defeat in the cup final to your city rivals won’t ever be beaten :rofl: :fth:

What a tool - Its funny this guys is still getting to spraff his crap and some pathetic paper is writing it. What did this guy ever do in football. Can we induct him into the Hall of Hibs Class joining Rat Boy, O'Connor, Thumb, Stokes,

Typical Hibby.

Prematurely boasting and bragging about derby wins they don't have (2007, 2013/14, 2020...).

Beginning to think the wee erse likes being a figure of fun.

The dotnut emailers think he's a righteous dude.

Please don't ever stop being Hibs, Hibs. The derby rival other clubs dream of.

Bazzas right boot

Never learn. 

Even this season we knocked them out the cup. 

They were 1/4 of the way through their season, we'd started training late, played a handful and we still beat them. 

Not only that, they made up another new way to get beat, in et, missing a penalty. 😂😂

The biggest thing both sets of fans know-We are already in their heads. 

They're beat already. Just a matter of time. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Clerry Jambo
10 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

I do believe he never played on a winning side. 

That would be lovely, I did think his record was piss poor like most of these runts

Spanking? Christ i am absolutely appalled with how we are playing and feel their needs to be wholesale changes after this season but forgive me when have they ever spanked us again? I can't remember anytime they have given us a "spanking" since i have followed hearts over the last 17 years. Infact i can recall us on the other hand absolutely "spanking" them red raw several times, including in the biggest edinburgh derby of all time. Just shut up you non entity! 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Utter slaver, and a very Hibs like article which basically goes like this:

We are really frustrated because Hearts have been better than Hibs for generations, but now you are having a bad season or two the head rush of being higher in the league means we are going to pretend it's even a question; and at the same time lament that you still beat us even when you were having the worst season in living memory, in a cup semi at Hampden

They were all so damaged mentally by 2012 that it's at least 2 generations before the above stops.

50 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

2 wins, 3 draws, 4 defeats and 1 goal in 9 derby appearances.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

2 wins, 3 draws, 4 defeats and 1 goal in 9 derby appearances.

One of the best for them then. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

One of the best for them then. 

Aye.

I think that's borderline dominance in Hibernia.

I love it, the more sure of themselves they get the more they **** it up. They had their chance in the semi final and got knocked out.

We could lose every game next season but still manage to win the derbies like last season.

😂

We are at our lowest ebb. Worst Hearts team in my 34 years a Hearts fan. Yet if we were playing them this weekend, even at Easter Road I’d be supremely confident and buzzing for the game. 

Proving ‘once and for all’ who is the top team in Edinburgh? 😂 That’s like Everton fans saying they are the top team in Merseyside ‘once and for all’ after beating Liverpool last month. 

😂😂😂 Deluded tramps 

Probably worth pointing out, this is the same team that beat them in the semi. 

Anyway, recruitment should improve over the summer starting with a new head coach. We'll likely be in the hunt for at least 1 more CB, possibly 2, midfielders too. Our problem positions are in CB & CM. We need better passing in the middle and more creativity. 

30 minutes ago, DS98 said:

😂

We are at our lowest ebb. Worst Hearts team in my 34 years a Hearts fan. Yet if we were playing them this weekend, even at Easter Road I’d be supremely confident and buzzing for the game. 

Proving ‘once and for all’ who is the top team in Edinburgh? 😂 That’s like Everton fans saying they are the top team in Merseyside ‘once and for all’ after beating Liverpool last month. 

😂😂😂 Deluded tramps 

:bravo:

22games nro

I want Hearts promoted so Hibs can spank them and prove again who’s Edinburgh No.1 – Tam McManus

funny they way I read these headlines was...

‘"this will never come back to bite me in the arse ‘ 😎

Tam McManus.

Crap at Football. 

Crap at punditry. 

Excellent at being crap.

(He's welcome to use this for his LinkedIn profile)

Psychedelicropcircle

Something for the dressing room wall for next season(I’m talking about theirs) could use the motivation 😀

Unfortunately I've seen us lose 7-0 and 6-2 to them, so they do occasionally get the better of us but these were both very good Hibs teams with some very good players. Is this a very good Hibs team - no. Do they have any outstanding players - no.

Am I worried about next season? Only if we have the same manager and the same players because this shower will lose to most teams in the Premier League, and that might include the current very average Hibs side.     

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

That would be lovely, I did think his record was piss poor like most of these runts

Looks like I was wrong. Ah well, still shite like the rest of them though 

Empty vessels make the most noise..........

Any Hearts captain worth their salt would be using this sort of thing to motivate his team.

Hopefully we’ll have one of those next season,

Bindy Badgy

We have been utterly shite this season. Despite this, I was confident that we would beat them in the semi and I'm confident that we would have beaten them again if we had played them in the league cup.

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Tam McManus.

Crap at Football. 

Crap at punditry. 

Excellent at being crap.

(He's welcome to use this for his LinkedIn profile)

Personally, I think that he's crap at being crap.  There is a use for crap!

Midloth_Iain

Good to see someone uniting the JKB ranks and bringing some humour when we need it.

🤣

Think he is trying to brainwash a younger generation of Hobos into believeing all these "spankings" over the years never actually happened.

Just think Tam, if you are around for another (approx) 70 derbies, you would have to win all of them to catch us .

:robboyas:27