New Kits For 21/22 - Starter for 10

andythejambo

andythejambo

As we are all fed up watching the team just now, I thought about a possible Away Kit for next season. 

We normally get a thread of this type around now as we try to guess what Hearts / Umbro have in store for us.

It combines two of my favourite all time Away Kits, The Texaco Cup stripes of the early 1970s, and the silver from 1986.

I know many hate the silver top, for obvious reasons, but I think this is far enough removed from the design that haunts many.

I also think we have done blue / black / turquoise to death over the last few years

Away Top Silver.png

If Ann could pick a good away kit this time that would be nice. I think fans have been keen for the blue black inter milan style kit for a while

Batistuta87
10 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

As we are all fed up watching the team just now, I thought about a possible Away Kit for next season. 

We normally get a thread of this type around now as we try to guess what Hearts / Umbro have in store for us.

It combines two of my favourite all time Away Kits, The Texaco Cup stripes of the early 1970s, and the silver from 1986.

I know many hate the silver top, for obvious reasons, but I think this is far enough removed from the design that haunts many.

I also think we have done blue / black / turquoise to death over the last few years

Away Top Silver.png

That's very smart. Would look awesome with a bit of white trim on the top, and white socks. 

We've had to put up with some very dull away strips recently with several lazy reversals of the home strip. Would love a "something different" away kit like we've got this season. 

We're screaming our for a remake of the black and blue kit from 1993 though. Would sell in massive numbers. 

(As a side note, anyone interested in a reproduction 93 away top, dm me and I'll send a link to a site that's currently selling a limited amount).  

Edited by Batistuta87

Do you think we'll actually wear our 3rd kit this season? We've charged full price for it all year and not worn it once which is pretty poor.

Quite like the idea of a silver kit, not sure about it in stripes though.

32 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Away Top Silver.png

Quite like that.

Nice to see you managed to get 3 of the current 1st team to model them too.

34 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Away Top Silver.png

Like that.

My yearly hope is for a maroon Peru style away kit.

No to plain white reverse kit or yellow and pink hoops.

36 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Home 

_20210330_202934.thumb.JPG.94011c2f0e8f22baff8a3b8e434e11d1.JPG

Away 

Universitario-Camiseta-2014.jpg.ad07fe151b568099a9ea28768a901682.jpg

Love the away

Anyone know if we’ve ever done 

one like this in white/maroon

0C2B05C9-D367-42D2-9AA2-FD9AD6F7B615.jpeg

1 hour ago, andythejambo said:

Away Top Silver.png

No point in discussing or even introducing new strips for next season. If we have cancelled all FoH pledges, nobody is renewing their season ticket, who is going to buy strips ? 

Pink with rainbow sleeves. Pom poms, glitter, sparkles and sequens.

rainbow shorts

pink socks

Ballet pumps for football boots.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Pink with rainbow sleeves. Pom poms, glitter, sparkles and sequens.

rainbow shorts

pink socks

Ballet pumps for football boots.

Would suit you. 😊

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

That's very smart. Would look awesome with a bit of white trim on the top, and white socks. 

We've had to put up with some very dull away strips recently with several lazy reversals of the home strip. Would love a "something different" away kit like we've got this season. 

We're screaming our for a remake of the black and blue kit from 1993 though. Would sell in massive numbers. 

(As a side note, anyone interested in a reproduction 93 away top, dm me and I'll send a link to a site that's currently selling a limited amount).  

I'd fancy having a wee look at that website mate 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, 151 said:

Just anything away from Blue tbh, fancy a change.

Light blue-ish seems to be jinxed.

It's time to go white away.

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Home 

_20210330_202934.thumb.JPG.94011c2f0e8f22baff8a3b8e434e11d1.JPG

Away 

Universitario-Camiseta-2014.jpg.ad07fe151b568099a9ea28768a901682.jpg

Home, very nice..

Away.. Yes yes yes yesss yess YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!... And I'm done.. 

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Do you think we'll actually wear our 3rd kit this season? We've charged full price for it all year and not worn it once which is pretty poor.

Love the black third trip..

However think it should have been ditched (as I do all 3rd strips) and turned into a Polo, fitness T, Fans T type thing.. Can't remember price for it but remember thinking for a trim sized kit its way too expensive. I have a substantial build at (just shy of) 6ft and 18+ st. Not buying a proper kit in the for see able that's for sure. 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I had to check the website to remind myself what our 3rd kit was :laugh:

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, OTT said:

If Ann could pick a good away kit this time that would be nice. I think fans have been keen for the blue black inter milan style kit for a while

I think the FoH should be having a poll to choose from 2 or 3 choices for a 3rd kit. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Like that.

My yearly hope is for a maroon Peru style away kit.

No to plain white reverse kit or yellow and pink hoops.

Me too and Inter 3rd strip 

Pasquale for King

I do laugh when things like Celtic having three strips with Green in them or St Midden having a red & black away top so Hamilton had to wear their away too at home 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈

I wonder why we’ve not work our black top yet, ICT would’ve been the perfect time. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

Love the away

Anyone know if we’ve ever done 

one like this in white/maroon

0C2B05C9-D367-42D2-9AA2-FD9AD6F7B615.jpeg

That is an abomination.  It supposedly relates back to the classic away top of the 1960s - yet the claret 'bars' are only on the front and do not run around the back.

I had one of the originals until it literally came apart at the seams from overwear.

Fort Vallance
4 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

That is an abomination.  It supposedly relates back to the classic away top of the 1960s - yet the claret 'bars' are only on the front and do not run around the back.

I had one of the originals until it literally came apart at the seams from overwear.

The first non Hearts or Scotland top I ever had. Late 60's and like you wore it to death and nobody else had one.

Fort Vallance
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I do laugh when things like Celtic having three strips with Green in them or St Midden having a red & black away top so Hamilton had to wear their away too at home 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈

I wonder why we’ve not work our black top yet, ICT would’ve been the perfect time. 

I'm actually surprised that St. Mirren haven't had an away strip with green and white hoops.

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, OTT said:

Ann ????? Pick ehhh

jamboiain13
2 hours ago, andythejambo said:

Away Top Silver.png

I'd buy that!

If Neilson is still here a kit with a big yellow stripe down the back will be perfect!

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I'm actually surprised that St. Mirren haven't had an away strip with green and white hoops.

Well they do have to wear one at Celtic but yeah 😆

10 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Yeah I loved the original. I can’t abide the new badge or the betting company.

Just don’t remember a Hearts top with horizontal maroon stripes and wondered if there had been one.

I had the Inter and Ajax ones

I love these threads then always get so disappointed when they actually release them.

The designs on the thread for last season were so good, then the strips we got were pish. I bought the maroon one to support the club but the away strip looks crap especially with maroon shorts.

I'm going to be buying nothing from the club until Neilson is gone regardless.

Nookie Bear
10 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Well you have to leave room for the player's names*

*my pet peeve - huge tangent here - things that should be banned in football: players using first names or nicknames on their shirts

Whats the point ? the club will never create a cracking top what we can make up on the kickback. Besides we have that black third kit what never gets used it should be used more when possible. 

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sure they’ve got them stored in that Celtic shop at their ground🤬

Yellow belly on the home shirt and an away shirt that looks like a white flag should do the trick for Robbie's Maroon Mogadons.

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The black away top is as jinxed as the shades of blue ones we have had recently.

Or maybe that is just our general away form?

11 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I like this tbh. The original one is cracking.

Borders Jambo
12 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Light blue-ish seems to be jinxed.

It's time to go white away.

This.  Hate all of the light blue strips.  Just gives further fuel from reprobates of the Huns Light accusations.

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

The black away top is as jinxed as the shades of blue ones we have had recently.

Or maybe that is just our general away form?

We didn’t win outside Edinburgh for a long time so it’s unlikely we would have won in it 🙈
I think we won a few in the navy one, usually in Lanarkshire. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Rizla said:

I’m sure they’ve got them stored in that Celtic shop at their ground🤬

Never a fire around when you need one 😱😂

16 hours ago, andythejambo said:

Away Top Silver.png

Just 1 wee tweak......make it all grey to match the performances!

22 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Never a fire around when you need one 😱😂.

22 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Never a fire around when you need one 😱😂

That can be arranged 😉