Sweet tooth?

Morgan

JudyJudyJudy
On 30/03/2021 at 18:32, indianajones said:

They do cheese butteries up here. 

Unreal. 

Oh no I love butteries but they are so hard to find now in Edinburgh . Only place which did them was co op near Hay market across from station . Might go there the morrow . I love em 

Big Slim Stylee
18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Never been a sweetie person . I used to wonder why but I think it was due to not being spoilt as a kid and brought up in poverty in some respects so we didn’t have much for luxuries !!’ Awe .,,, “ we weren’t poor poor we just didn’t have anything “ ! So anyway I liked bread and savoury stuff due to that I think . Off bread now though but still like snacks like cheese and crackers or nachos 

You spoiling yourself with Bisto nowadays?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

You spoiling yourself with Bisto nowadays?

Lol no Just water is. A luxury 

I have the worst sweet tooth. I got a 1kg bag of fizzy pick and mix the other week back and it was gone in 7 days. Cakes, chocolate, anything sweet then I’m a sucker for it. 

heartsfc_fan

Prefer savoury stuff like cheese boards, olives, and a good salt n vinegar or cheese and onion crisp (the "artisan" stuff on the top shelf).

However...I do love toasted waffles with butter and syrup on them and white chocolate milky bars 🤗

• 1 month later...
Fxxx the SPFL

i'm a chocolate biscuit fan and was having a recce round the office today looking for paper for the printer the building normally has 1500 staff only 20 in at present ive been back since October because of the sensitive nature of my work anyway i digress i happened to open a flexi cabinet next to a printer looking for paper and low and behold a packet of chocolate hobnobs were staring me in the face they had been opened with a best before date of March 2020 well i thought no harm done and tried a couple not the top ones perfectly fine so i had a lovely cup of tea and six hobnobs lovely jubbly i will of course replace the packet i just fancied a chocolate kick yummy.

Maroon Sailor

Not a huge chocolate fan but I find a bag of Bitsa Wispa addictive. Fatal leaving an open bag in the fridge- nibble city everytime the fridge door is open !

545952655_640x640(1).jpg.a427faf3aae846b9a5b082dc03d8e26e.jpg

professorfate

I like a galaxy caramel bar the single ones and a bottle of iron bru 1901 to wash it down.