Who should we blame?

ollie2004

What is the problem?

We have so much funds from FOH and other sources yet are struggling to compete in the Championship. THE FOH FUNDS ARE MORE THAN MOST PREMIER CLUBS!

So where is the problem, the CEO, The Board, The Coach/es, The Players or ALL? As a long suffering Jambo I fear for the future and demand change!

MODS merge where iffeel appropriate.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Vlad Magic

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Levein. AB bought his lies hook line and sinker. Has showed no contrition whatsoever, & is now blaming Stendel for Neilson’s obvious failings.

utter welt & a legend no more.

A perfect storm.

Senior experienced well paid players who don't give a shit about our club.

Manager who hasn't got the balls or respect to change it.

Manager who is happy scraping 1-0 wins against diddy clubs.

Awful recruitment so our squad is too old and lacks energy, pace or drive.

Low on money so we can't just pay people off.

kingantti1874

We have a board who know absolute **** all about football. Who are soft as shit, make bad decisions out of step with how things work in football

3 minutes ago, sac said:

Levein. AB bought his lies hook line and sinker. Has showed no contrition whatsoever, & is now blaming Stendel for Neilson’s obvious failings.

and listening to him tonight, unbelievably he still doesn't get it

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm actually feeling a bit of sympathy for Neilson again. 

This team have clearly proved they can do it and have clearly proved often they don't fancy it at all 

A_A wehatethehibs

All roads lead to Levein.

Budge done her best, but knew nothing about running a football club.

Levein was the man who we should all have been able to trust.

An experienced professional in the game with a long association with the club. Previous success as manager in Scotland. Ticks all the boxes to run as a DoF role.

Who else could Ann have chosen, she needed someone with experience of the game. On paper think back to the start of everything. Who could she have chosen that could possibly have been better than Levein on paper? To rebuild the football department? She done everything she could to support that rebuild from the financial side.

So for me, Levein is the one who carry’s the can, he’s the one with he knowledge of the game. He is the ultimate biggest disaster in the history of the club, he should have known what was required for running this football club. He made the worst managerial appointment and has squandered 5 years worth of the fans money. 

Would not have been welcome at Tynecastle had the fans been there, that’s for sure. He is responsible for all of this I would say, 95% his fault. Then 5% other factors. 

Blame whatever it is that makes decent players lose motivation, pace, creativity two weeks after they arrive. That's been happening long before RN.

I Blame Naismith and he should be shown the door the same a RN and his coaches. His shite attitude has poisoned the club and it's all been hidden by a myth of he's great to have around the place and a leader on and off the pitch. All coinciding with the shitest team spirit and performance I have seen in my lifetime.

Robbo-Jambo
11 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

A perfect storm.

Senior experienced well paid players who don't give a shit about our club.

Manager who hasn't got the balls or respect to change it.

Manager who is happy scraping 1-0 wins against diddy clubs.

Awful recruitment so our squad is too old and lacks energy, pace or drive.

Low on money so we can't just pay people off.

Just about sums up the present situation perfectly. 

Absolute shambolic all round. 

PauloSergio51NLTF

Ann Budge should shoulder about 90% of the blame. Her weak ass #respecttherivalry nature coupled with her total lack of footballing knowledge and reliance on Craig Levein has gotten us into this mess. We’re soft as shit now and that’s totally down to the way she’s running the club. It’s been engrained into everybody at the club that that’s how we’ve to be and now everybody else is just walking over us because they know they can. At the end of the day she’s just a silly auld biddy and she’s ruined our club. 

The buck stops at the top of the tree. There have been some disastrous decisions taken there that have led to this current situation. We can’t afford any more. 

16 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

An experienced professional in the game with a long association with the club. Previous success as manager in Scotland. Ticks all the boxes to run as a DoF role.

Who else could Ann have chosen, she needed someone with experience of the game. On paper think back to the start of everything. Who could she have chosen that could possibly have been better than Levein on paper? To rebuild the football department? She done everything she could to support that rebuild from the financial side.

So for me, Levein is the one who carry’s the can, he’s the one with he knowledge of the game. He is the ultimate biggest disaster in the history of the club, he should have known what was required for running this football club. He made the worst managerial appointment and has squandered 5 years worth of the fans money. 

Would not have been welcome at Tynecastle had the fans been there, that’s for sure. He is responsible for all of this I would say, 95% his fault. Then 5% other factors. 

Really need to get over the Levein era. He’s no longer there but he’s still getting the blame for what’s going on at our club. Levein for all his faults over the last few years was a great player for our club and a good manager first time round. He always fights our corner when I’ve heard him on the radio and should always be welcome back. Some of the questions he was getting asked at the weekend and tonight we’re pushing him to slate Robbie which he was obviously never going to do. 

I blame the security guys for walking up and down the stairs during the game getting in the way at crucial moments. And the wife for doing the same at home.

4 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

I blame the security guys for walking up and down the stairs during the game getting in the way at crucial moments. And the wife for doing the same at home.

Ask her to take the high-viz off and it'll no be as bad.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Really need to get over the Levein era. He’s no longer there but he’s still getting the blame for what’s going on at our club. Levein for all his faults over the last few years was a great player for our club and a good manager first time round. He always fights our corner when I’ve heard him on the radio and should always be welcome back. Some of the questions he was getting asked at the weekend and tonight we’re pushing him to slate Robbie which he was obviously never going to do. 

He's not going to slate him because he picked him.

Levein's a tosser.

40 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Bang on the money.  The shameless cant has the cheek to turn up on Saturday and comment on our current problems.  He was even making jokes when the supporters guy was speaking.  "I'm not available".  No Craig, you've caused enough damage.

Levein is an utter James Hunt.

Psychedelicropcircle

It’s times like when we’re stating the obvious & Anne budge is reassuring an under performing manager that he  has 3 year’s. That’s when 
unaccountability flows through this club. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He's not going to slate him because he picked him.

Levein's a tosser.

Pretty much what I said?

But there it is again with levein whos an ex player/supposed legend.We need someone whos gonna not have ties or be supporter of club who can be professional and not be biased and let people coaches and staff away with murder because they have that in common about the club.Aw im a hearts fan or ex player ill come and get a cooshty job do ****all and get a smile from everyone as were all the same and let people away with whatever they want.Players should be getting ****in tranfer listed fro the shit show theyre putting on and in the media aswell if he was any sort of manager there should be consequences,there is in any other job just not at happy go lucky hearts

4 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

It’s times like when we’re stating the obvious & Anne budge is reassuring an under performing manager that he  has 3 year’s. That’s when 
unaccountability flows through this club. 

FFS, Levein was a director, he must have been reporting into the board - wtf was he reporting ?

WTF was Budge seeing at board meetings? 

In the end, Budge said he was "disorganised".

No shit ! 

i mean andy irvine probably got a goal bonus for that against queen of the south its a joke,budge is like that was a good goal andy well done heres 5k and 10 year contact 

50 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I agree. 

1 minute ago, daavojaay said:

i mean andy irvine probably got a goal bonus for that against queen of the south its a joke,budge is like that was a good goal andy well done heres 5k and 10 year contact 

The players must be on a "lose" bonus right now. 

Craig Levein hands down . 
responsible for a huge part of this shit show.

budge for not seeing it.

Neilson really is blameless tbf he’s just shit.  

Edited by 1971fozzy

David Black

It has to be Ann Budge. It's her show, she appointed Levein which was understandable. but she was far to slow to react when it was obvious things were badly wrong. In addition she admitted when she took up the reigns that she knew nothing about running a football club, hence Levein, sadly she still knows nothing yet is constantly involved appointing managers and recently being in discussion with JS and RN about signings.She fails to let others get on with what they know about and seems to interfere in everything. As in any business the person at the top in ultimately to blame. There are others in there who have also failed but none more than Ann.  

Everybody.

Singling out 1 person for criticism hasn't done us any favours at all. Time the entire club take responsibility.

There's nobody to blame for anything.  Everything's fine.  It was just a blip.  Robbie told us.

Meanwhile, the happy train has gone to a scrapyard in Brora.

I blame the financial crash in 2008. If Romanov hadn’t been found out we would have won the Champions League by now!! Seriously despite all the mad, and bad stuff, some of it was magic!!

indianajones

Levein has ****ed this club. 

Treated it as a little pet project and his arrogance made him blind to his clear and obvious failures. 

Generally on the football side it is the manager.

Good managers transform Clubs sometimes in a year sometimes in 3 or 4 years but those that take longer you can generally see continual improvement

Of course finances etc come into it.

Who can't see St Johnstone's improvement this year under Davidson?

Dare I say Jack Ross has improved Hibs - Doig/Nisbit/Irvine all solid signings.

Rodgers transformed Celtic and has done the same for Leicester at a fraction of the £'s that Clubs surrounding them have

David Moyes at West Ham with not a lot of money being spent.

We need to find and invest in a proper manager if that works everything else falls into place. 

I don't really care about who's to blame. I'm just concerned about us resolving the problem - that's all that matters. As much as I like Robbie as he comes across as a person, at the moment that probably involves getting a dynamic, seasoned, street-wise, motivating manager in place who knows how to beat (or at least put up a good fight against) teams both better and worse than we are, who has the ability to pick up decent players on the transfer market who will actually put in a proper shift for the team, and who will also bring through our youth and integrate the best of them into the squad. And who gives no excuses either - I want to see a manager who gets angry and hurts like buggery when we lose or don't play well and who offers up no excuses for failure.

3 hours ago, sac said:

THIS!

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

The Boogie

Hold on a minute here! 

Are you saying we shouldn't blame it on the sunshine, or the moonlight, or the goodtimes!!!

Tae **** with that, all of them to blame just as much as the Boogie!! 

THE PLAYERS.... THEY CAN'T  CONTROL A BALL, CAN'T PASS, WINGERS CAN'T  TAKKE ON DEFENDERS AND BEAT THEM, DEFENDERS CAN'T  TACKLE AND NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY, MOVES INTO SPACE TO RECEIVE A PASS. A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEAM COULD BEAT THEM.

PS. Sorry for shouting. 😁