Columbo........

JWL

There were a lot of great detective shows in the 70’s. Back in the days that the American shows didn’t all have to feature action sequences. I used to love Quincy and Harry O. 

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

There were a lot of great detective shows in the 70’s. Back in the days that the American shows didn’t all have to feature action sequences. I used to love Quincy and Harry O. 

Quincy was magic, used to watch it all the time as a kid!

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Quincy was magic, used to watch it all the time as a kid!

👍

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, Pap said:

Any Old Port in a Storm was great. One of the very few episodes that Columbo felt for the killer. Was nice to see him bring a rare bottle of wine along for Carsini to have a last drink on route to jail.

Really good episode.

I think on of the very few times he gets angry is to Leonard Nimoy during A Stitch in Crime.

Yes for it’s time Columbo was a very modern forward thinking politically correct Cop . I can’t recall him ever being un pc or racist ? Yes sometimes made sexist comments etc . He also had a great manner with suspects and wasn’t intimidating or aggressive with them . There is a great group on Facebook “ Columbia appreciation group “ which often has great discussions about him and has “ host parties “ where an episode is streamed live and commented on