Neilson out petition

Boyces beard

Boyces beard

Hi, i made a petition to have Robbie Neilson removed from his role at Heart Of Midlothian with immediate effect. I dont really do social media and there might be other petitions out there and if so please ignore this one and provide a link to any other petitions that have already been started. If there are no petitions out there then please share this one, hopefully it can help put a little more pressure on the board to act.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/robbie-neilson-out

Boyces beard
36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You should share it on social media. That’s when the numbers will shoot up. 

Dont really do social media but i have used the wife's facebook to see if that helps. Cheers

40 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Dont really do social media but i have used the wife's facebook to see if that helps. Cheers

I’ve emailed it to a couple of guys at work. They like all that social media stuff so hopefully they’ll share it when they’re in tomorrow. Get enough signatures and it could get a mention in the press. Keep pressure up. 

Boyces beard
31 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Numbers crept up in last hour, nearly 60 already. 👍

Yip like you say, if enough folk sign it can only help keep the pressure on and may get mentioned in the media which in turn will just be another thing for the board to think about. They are so far out of touch with the fans feelings regarding Neilson its actually scary.

Boyces beard
11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Get it on the Twitter comments next time they post. It should take off :laugh:

7 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Signed, you should post this on the twitter hearts fans socials, will get seen by more fans.

I would not even know where to start 😆

Also signed.    We should be able to get 1,000 plus signatures which hopefully helps to further show the strength of views we hold as fans.

Rick Sanchez
2 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

I would not even know where to start 😆

I'll link it in tomorrow if they post anything 👍

6 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

Hi, i made a petition to have Robbie Neilson removed from his role at Heart Of Midlothian with immediate effect. I dont really do social media and there might be other petitions out there and if so please ignore this one and provide a link to any other petitions that have already been started. If there are no petitions out there then please share this one, hopefully it can help put a little more pressure on the board to act.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/robbie-neilson-out

Be good if some of the podcast boys and a few others could share it on Twitter. Would make a big difference! 

Well done for doing something! 

Edited by colinzeal

onwards and upwards
3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Get it on the Twitter comments next time they post. It should take off :laugh:

I've posted it on Twitter.  

Enough is enough.  Who said

"even if we don't win our last 6 games, we'll still not manage to win over the majority of our fans"

Then they lose the first one. 

It honestly beggars belief  !!

37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not signed 

Waiting ‘till we get relegated next season and get put out the cup but Tranent. Admire your patience. 

Until Budge leaves there is no point in this. Will cost a lot to remove RN and his team. There will just be another manager that will come in and work in Planet unicorn.

Signed. He cannot motivate the players....nor can anyone else that's been at the club for the last 5 /6 years!

Signed

Like the OP, I know nothing of social media but someone in here who does needs to get this out on twitter, Facebook etc for it to get traction

Boyces beard
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Until Budge leaves there is no point in this. Will cost a lot to remove RN and his team. There will just be another manager that will come in and work in Planet unicorn.

Will cost a lot more if he is kept on for the remainder of his contract. Thats just in season ticket sales and FOH donations, never mind his wages.

12 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Will cost a lot more if he is kept on for the remainder of his contract. Thats just in season ticket sales and FOH donations, never mind his wages.

There are 3 contracts to pay off though.

Fire_At_The_Disco
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not signed 

Our hero and loving the fact you let the guy know you had “Not signed” ....you classy guy ye! 

A question that must be asked is 'Do you trust ann Budge to recruit the right man' if RN does get the heevho?

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A question that must be asked is 'Do you trust ann Budge to recruit the right man' if RN does get the heevho?

To be fair.....She did recruit the right man (Stendel).....It's just that the boy blunder (Neilson) was having to wait in the wings before she rolled the red carpet out for him.

Neilson out

14 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

To be fair.....She did recruit the right man (Stendel).....It's just that the boy blunder (Neilson) was having to wait in the wings before she rolled the red carpet out for him.

Neilson out

Stendell was one of the worst appointments ever.  I think he would be good at so many clubs but for us he was very much the wrong appointment.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Stendell was one of the worst appointments ever.  I think he would be good at so many clubs but for us he was very much the wrong appointment.

I don't know....He wasn't in the building long enough!

But we all know that Budge was just buying time to bring the Messiah back.

Neilson Out. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO
Alex Neil has been approached about being the @JamTarts #hmfc Manager I'm being told. This would be a brilliant capture in our opinion if the source is correct. And Anne Budge hand is being forced we are led to believe.

15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just to be clear - I'm not reporting this , it's from Twitter. I had a blip and individual error when copying the Tweet. I am working to eradicate such errors. Training's barry though. 

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just to be clear - I'm not reporting this , it's from Twitter. I had a blip and individual error when copying the Tweet. I am working to eradicate such errors. Training's barry though. 

Can’t see this bring anything other than gossip.  Not the AB way as we know.