2 wins out our last 9 games

wattie exploited

8 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Even they poor souls would be embarrassed to wear our shirts right now.

Yup, sent back saying erm, thanks but no thanks, we would have to hide them under our hibs trackie  tops.😂

Auldbenches
15 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

In retrospect pehaps one of the results of the season.

If along with this weeks other results it brings change.   

Never thought I'd say this but dreading Dunfermline next week. 2 nil up the now on Scumdee after 18 minutes. Hopefully Gordon/Smith fresh and injury free. 

10 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Wighton goal and assist......

Could still be the the biggest single mistake of the season.

2 hours ago, By The Light.. said:

will be pointless winning this Championship we'll be stuck to the bottom of the premier league without another total re-build another 14 players again

Exactly, 14 new players....

We were told at the start of this project that every time a club employs a new manager they make wholesale changes which cost the club an arm and a leg,

recruiting from within on the manager front would mitigate this as youth would be brought into the team and a culture of self improvement would be instilled.

Working youth into the 4-5 core players so no huge fees or transfers would be necessary.

Every year we have seen wholesale changes.

I'm yet to see a glimpse of this utopia, it was a nice idea but clearly it hasn't been put in place or is not possible.

2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Maybe because he doesn't have a scooby what he is doing? And good players can suss that out, although having said that we do have a right few shite players who just aren't good enough.

Probably all go out with 100 different instructions each?

Robbie most likely one of those new breed of managers and pundits who think the game is complicated. 

upgotheheads
21 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Craig Wighton just scored again for Dunfermline again you cant make this up the chaos that is happening at hearts !!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Wighton goal and assist......

I said  when he was allowed to leave that he was a better player than Neilson and the coaches thought. We put two years of work into the guy, he bulked up, started doing the business, and then got dumped because he didn't score in a few games, although he was still playing well. That kind of decision making would be a sacking offence in business.

Glamorgan Jambo
3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I said  when he was allowed to leave that he was a better player than Neilson and the coaches thought. We put two years of work into the guy, he bulked up, started doing the business, and then got dumped because he didn't score in a few games, although he was still playing well. That kind of decision making would be a sacking offence in business.

In the pre match build up they showed the 6-1 win vs QOS earlier this season. Notable the contributions played by 3 guys who for various reasons aren’t here any more. Wighton, Ginelly and Olly Lee. 

Laurie mentioned the cup final as being a turning point. Too many changes made in January.

Auldbenches
19 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Two years getting him ready only to give a direct rival the benefits of all that effort.  We might've needed the space to get someone else in but don't loan him to a team trying to catch us.

We are have become an extremely erratic club. 

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I don't know who is making the decisions about the players but they have been a lot of bad calls for 5  years now  !!!!!!!!!!

we have let to many young players go for free the last few years apart from Hickey dreadful decision making at hearts :rifle:

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I don't know who is making the decisions about the players but they have been a lot of bad calls for 5  years now  !!!!!!!!!!

we have let to many young players go for free the last few years apart from Hickey dreadful decision making at hearts :rifle:

Think McGill a very good prospect, but again will be lost under this single fish. Really hope not...  

wattie exploited
13 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Think McGill a very good prospect, but again will be lost under this single fish. Really hope not...  

I like Connorr Smith would  like to see him get a chance along with Cochrane  :rifle:

wattie exploited

2 wins in 10 pure and total shit  relegation  form lucky there is only 4 games left !!!!!!!!!

no danger is this team anywhere good enough to be in the top 6 next season get rid  of them and get rid of Neilson now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

Just now, wattie exploited said:

2 wins in 10 pure and total shit  relegation  form lucky there is only 4 games left !!!!!!!!!

no danger is this team anywhere good enough to be in the top 6 next season get rid  of them and get rid of Neilson now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

:spoton:

Wake me up when Neilson is out the door. Horrific! 

2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

It’s all good though cos we’re top of the league.

20 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

It's 2 wins in 9 games after the Dunfermline draw this afternoon

Saturday 3rd Apr Dunfermline Athletic 0 Heart of Midlothian 0

Saturday 27th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Queen of the South 3

Tuesday 23rd Mar Brora Rangers 2 Heart of Midlothian 1

Saturday 20th Mar Arbroath 0 Heart of Midlothian 0

Saturday 13th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Ayr United 0

Saturday 6th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Dundee 1
Friday 26th Feb Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 Heart of Midlothian1

Saturday 20th Feb Heart of Midlothian 1 Greenock Morton1

Friday 12th Feb Queen of the South 1 Heart of Midlothian1

or am I missing one?

it's still shit though!

Saint Jambo
9 minutes ago, RobboM said:

or am I missing one?

it's still shit though!

You're right. 2 in 9. As you say, still garbage.

wattie exploited
21 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Saturday 3rd Apr Dunfermline Athletic 0 Heart of Midlothian 0

Saturday 27th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Queen of the South 3

Tuesday 23rd Mar Brora Rangers 2 Heart of Midlothian 1

Saturday 20th Mar Arbroath 0 Heart of Midlothian 0

Saturday 13th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Ayr United 0

Saturday 6th Mar Heart of Midlothian 2 Dundee 1
Friday 26th Feb Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 Heart of Midlothian1

Saturday 20th Feb Heart of Midlothian 1 Greenock Morton1

Friday 12th Feb Queen of the South 1 Heart of Midlothian1

or am I missing one?

it's still shit though!

I must be thinking in advance lol :rifle:

Edited by wattie exploited

22games nro
On 27/03/2021 at 17:06, Scott980612 said:

Still on target to meet his 1 objective this season......  

Absolute shocking run off form. 

Our worst ever result in our history vs Brora  then this. 

That’s your legacy Neilson 

do you think the penny will eventually drop when they see season ticket sales plummet!

based on 2 wins in 10 games why do people think this league is won at a canter,its not anywhere near done yet and we could still so easily **** this up.We are hoping that raith drop points as dunno who we beat.Piss poor team its depressing as ****

Decent outcome today.

We didn't lose, we're a little closer to getting over the line and there was nothing in the performance, apparently (didn't watch), for any claims of Robbie Neilson's Hearts turning any corners.

Apart from maybe driving us lot 'roond the bend.

Edited by martoon

Nucky Thompson

Budge totally trolled the Hearts support by bringing Neilson back.

We were almost united in wanting him gone after his first stint.

Why did she do it :vangry:

If we had kept Wighton, I think we would have won a few of these games and have won the league by now. 

I don’t rate him that much but he was in good form. Another bad decision IMO. 

Thats absolutely abysmal! This is the championship ffs! I'm sure when lennon got sacked at the tims he had a similar record albeit in the premiership. Please go already RN!

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Budge totally trolled the Hearts support by bringing Neilson back.

We were almost united in wanting him gone after his first stint.

Why did she do it :vangry:

I was glad when he went. But I reckon the split was probably more like 50/50, or maybe even a majority in favour of him staying.

wattie exploited

I liked neilson the first time he was manager but this time really want him to **** off total shit football ,

no stye  at all utter garbage to watch and no chance of getting in the top 8 next year never mind top 6 :rifle:

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, 22games nro said:

do you think the penny will eventually drop when they see season ticket sales plummet!

Don't think she's bothered either way, don't think itl be much her problem soon enough , smacks of her arrogance to lift a finger ....

10 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Don't think she's bothered either way, don't think itl be much her problem soon enough , smacks of her arrogance to lift a finger ....

She'll just loan the club more money for FOH to pay back to cover any losses (which she runs up). 

She is not going to back down. 

On 28/03/2021 at 06:17, henryheart said:

I agree, but you know what, I'm no longer angry. The more it goes on, the more likely it is we will get a new manager.

Couldn't agree more.  A late winner for Dunfermline today certainly wouldn't have had me in tears.

Surely blips have limits.

2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

When was the last time we scored first ? Start every game on the back door. 

I'll pay to see that :oohmatron:

7 hours ago, 22games nro said:

real danger of this. I know a few who aren’t if he’s still manager and I’m seriously 50/50 as well. I live 60 miles away so it’s the time / money spent travelling to watch his shite as well . Think I won’t renew but come up for the odd game for the beer more than the football

46 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

real danger of this. I know a few who aren’t if he’s still manager and I’m seriously 50/50 as well. I live 60 miles away so it’s the time / money spent travelling to watch his shite as well . Think I won’t renew but come up for the odd game for the beer more than the football

I’m swithering. If we’re allowed back in then mebbe but I am not spending £350 to not watch that crap on me laptop