2 wins out our last 9 games

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

really we have been here before with Cathro and Levien and Stendal  although he never got a fair crack off the whip 

get rid off Neilson now the football is utter piss ,no heart no desire  no passion ,no effort in this team ,from top to bottom we need a clear out  .,

even the games we have drawn we have been lucky to get a draw

what is it going to take to get change here at hearts  ?

How much loyalty do we have as hearts fans to put up with this :rifle:

where is the next win coming from as I cant see us getting any soon this team needs cleared out from the Goalie today  and the entire defence the midfield is the worse midfield that I have ever watched its brutal !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wattie exploited

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Is this an updated title on SRB’s thread?

eh ?:rifle:

And when you look at the standard that we are up against that stat just looks worse and worse, as i have said in other threads, i 100% believe that the players are not playing for neilson anymore, they have downed tools, if someone puts a run together, we could still potentially be in trouble (i doubt it though) it really is shite just now. 

Scott980612

Still on target to meet his 1 objective this season......  

Absolute shocking run off form. 

Our worst ever result in our history vs Brora  then this. 

That’s your legacy Neilson 

He has to get his marching orders on that performance. Get someone else in now before we don't get promoted. Every team is going to go at us now and as Wattie has said, I do not see where we we are going to get a win from?

Edited by Mabawsa

I am more patient than most, but those stats are a disgrace particularly when you consider its against lower league teams. A new manager is needed now to get us over the finish line and clear out the majority of that squad who simply arent good enough to keep us in the premier league.

By The Light..

will be pointless winning this Championship we'll be stuck to the bottom of the premier league without another total re-build another 14 players again

wattie exploited

the best player on the field to day was a 36 year old player for QOS what does that say for Hearts there is something really wrong not just with the team but it has to be with the management ,and the coach's  as its draining to watch I have even got drained off my anger at how bad we are and that takes some doing ,

really cant see us beating Dunfermline or Dundee when we play them again  its worrying 

also the fact nothing is getting done to address this its going to really split the hearts supporters even more :rifle: 

2 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Why won't the players play for Robbie? 

Maybe because he doesn't have a scooby what he is doing? And good players can suss that out, although having said that we do have a right few shite players who just aren't good enough.

3 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Why won't the players play for Robbie? 

When you play a central midfielder on the wing and then play a winger as a central midfielder in the same game...

RN has lost the plot, and the dressing room.

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

the best player on the field to day was a 36 year old player for QOS what does that say for Hearts there is something really wrong not just with the team but it has to be with the management ,and the coach's  as its draining to watch I have even got drained off my anger at how bad we are and that takes some doing ,

really cant see us beating Dunfermline or Dundee when we play them again  its worrying 

also the fact nothing is getting done to address this its going to really split the hearts supporters even more :rifle: 

We've played Dundee 3 times. Mind you could still play them in the play offs if we really **** up.

2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I agree, but you know what, I'm no longer angry. The more it goes on, the more likely it is we will get a new manager.

Thought Henderson did well for the short time he was on, obviously to direct for RN liking.

Will be on the bench next game.  

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, henryheart said:

I agree, but you know what, I'm no longer angry. The more it goes on, the more likely it is we will get a new manager.

I was saying am not angry now as how angry can you keep getting week after week off this piss football with nothing at all changing and I don't know what the solution is but I do know that what is in place right now will be a disaster next year ,another year of shit so year number 6 off crap football :rifle:

eyesandears

I lodged this on the nine undefeated thread last week so in fairness to this thread here are the league stats. When you see how bad we've played you do look at the Ws and think how the hell did we manage this.

WWWLWWWWWLWLWWWDDDWWDL

wattie exploited
40 minutes ago, Mabawsa said:

He has to get his marching orders on that performance. Get someone else in now before we don't get promoted. Every team is going to go at us now and as Wattie has said, I do not see where we we are going to get a win from?

our attacking play is shit really Boyce was trying at least but there is no fight in the team we ended up just kicking long balls up against this pub team embarrassing we put 6 goals pass them earlier this season but this looks like a much different team no confidence what so ever :rifle: 

I think the players are playing for Robbie, just that his philosophy is defensive minded first and foremost.

i also think the team have little confidence in our centre backs and this is hampering our attacking play.

wattie exploited
48 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

We've played Dundee 3 times. Mind you could still play them in the play offs if we really **** up.

its still a possibility as we don't even look close to be able to win a game  !

the pressure is going to get worse and the atmosphere  with in Tynecastle  is going to get more septic and something has to give and I don't see this team and management getting us out off it :rifle:

11 minutes ago, chrisg8 said:

Nelson said its fine we are 13 points clear

🤣🤣 absolute shocker of a comment from him.  He sounded broken, angry , desperate and defeated. 

After 53 years of watching Hearts , this is the worst week ever.

Arbroath, Brora & QOTS : not a single win and performances as bad as anything I've ever seen from arguably the worst collection of players I've ever seen. 

And it has cost millions to assemble over the years. 

Bad Religion
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Arbroath, Brora & QOTS : not a single win and performances as bad as anything I've ever seen from arguably the worst collection of players I've ever seen. 

Upwards projectory 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's certainly an achievement.(of some kind)

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

I only see agreement very few saying he should stay ,and of those that are say he should go in the summer , 

Silvery_Moon

Just a bad 5 days according to Neilson..... 

2 wins out of 9 including another Robbie Neilson cup capitulation. Horrific. 

56 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Thought Henderson did well for the short time he was on, obviously to direct for RN liking.

Will be on the bench next game.  

He can play left-back or left wing-back - depending on the system being deployed - until Kingsley is fit again.  Cannot possibly be any worse than the current incumbent.

Calebs Grandad
1 hour ago, henryheart said:

I feel the same as I’m disillusioned now instead of angry 

16 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I think the players are playing for Robbie, just that his philosophy is defensive minded first and foremost.

i also think the team have little confidence in our centre backs and this is hampering our attacking play.

I think they did today but they're just awful players so lacking in basic skills & movement, even allowing for playing a few out of position.

I really want GMS to deliver but he was the main attacking threat today and he was absolutely anonymous. But he was only one of many embarrassing players today, and not for the first time. 

Auldbenches
16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's that bad we forgot we started the week drawing with Arbroath. 

Auldbenches
13 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Just a bad 5 days according to Neilson..... 

2 wins out of 9 including another Robbie Neilson cup capitulation. Horrific. 

Just a bad 5 days? So getting a draw at Gayfield is not a bad result?

What a clown we have in charge of the first team.  

38 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I think they did today but they're just awful players so lacking in basic skills & movement, even allowing for playing a few out of position.

I really want GMS to deliver but he was the main attacking threat today and he was absolutely anonymous. But he was only one of many embarrassing players today, and not for the first time. 

I’m not sure. Ganduillet and Mceneff in their first games were great. Kingsley - gone off the boil. Roberts - doing fine now at Motherwell - and in higher league.

different manager with different tactics and style of play would transform the players and team. On paper our players are more than good enough to trash this league 

MR INCREDIBLE
1 hour ago, bawheed said:

When you play a central midfielder on the wing and then play a winger as a central midfielder in the same game...

RN has lost the plot, and the dressing room.

More has to be said about this.

I posted it on another thread.

Absolutely shocking management.

He has to go now!!!

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

I’m not sure. Ganduillet and Mceneff in their first games were great. Kingsley - gone off the boil. Roberts - doing fine now at Motherwell - and in higher league.

different manager with different tactics and style of play would transform the players and team. On paper our players are more than good enough to trash this league 

I'd definitely agree with that.

As for the players as a whole  , I just can't be arsed going through a "keep" list.  So much dross to be shifted out. 

Francis Albert
46 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Playing for Robbie??? I d hate to see them.not playing for Robbie. Unless you meant simply following Robbie's plan and instructions.

I don't think the players are the main problem at all.

Francis Albert
45 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's that bad we forgot we started the week drawing with Arbroath. 

In retrospect pehaps one of the results of the season.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'd definitely agree with that.

As for the players as a whole  , I just can't be arsed going through a "keep" list.  So much dross to be shifted out. 

I really think that it’s just a few players to move on.

a solid CB pairing would rejuvenate Kingsley and smith 

which would mean mceneff and Irving start playing forward and not back.

which helps supply our wide men, and so on and so on.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, but is Rwanda needing claes.

Even they poor souls would be embarrassed to wear our shirts right now.

wattie exploited

Craig Wighton just scored again for Dunfermline again you cant make this up the chaos that is happening at hearts !!!!!!!!!