Prince Buaben

Seaside Dave
9 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

That's quite sad, Dave. 

😂😂 Aye ano. Watched the whole race in the end. Was quite boring other than Georges big crash. Thought that said max made it boring cuz he was winning. Sainz strolled it all day no pressure on him. Hardly any moves. One of the big overtakes was Perez passing George and the sky commentators hardly even acknowledged it happened lol 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• milky_26

• Mikey1874

• Taffin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seaside Dave
5 hours ago, Taffin said:

A very early start to learn that Max isn't what's making races boring... it's the giant cars and lack of passing places.

Can't believe @Seaside Dave couldn't get back to sleep. I struggled to keep my eyes open

Well done to Carlos. Ferrari are the masters of shooting yourself in the foot and replacing him with a has been is up there.

Hahaha only thing that kept me up was a few of my mates had sent abut 50 voice recording in our football group chat lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Good race. Enjoyed that. Nice to see offset tyre strategies again and a point for Tsunoda at home 🎉

Seaside Dave
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Good race. Enjoyed that. Nice to see offset tyre strategies again and a point for Tsunoda at home 🎉

Enjoyed it myself. The king back on top of the throne too. Great drive from sainz as well. Checo needs to constantly beat him I feel or he could be red bull driver 

milky_26
1 hour ago, Seaside Dave said:

Enjoyed it myself. The king back on top of the throne too. Great drive from sainz as well. Checo needs to constantly beat him I feel or he could be red bull driver 

i dont think red bull would go for sainz as no 2 driver, wasnt there some issues between MV and CS when they were teammates previously? 

however sainz should get another seat for next season, he is out performing leclerc and only behind leclerc in the standings due to missing that race because of his appendix surgery

1 hour ago, Seaside Dave said:

Yeh Checo seems to have raised his game. I can see Carlos back at Red Bull though. Would be some line up!