World Cup Qualifying

Mikey1874

Wales scored a fantastic goal to go ahead against Belgium.....however a fantastic shot from KDB just made it 1-1

Republic 1-0 up in Serbia

Das Viertel Hearts

Looking forward to this campaign more than I have for such a long time...hopefully optimism flows through the team !!  And away trips are back on the cards !!  C'mon Scotland !! : ) 

I didn't know what to make of the Dutch game. Turkey basically scored a deflected shot that Tim Krul should have saved, a pen, a 25 yarder that Tim Krul should have saved and a free kick. 

Other than that it was all Holland. 

Another struggle to qualify beckons. 😭

14 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I didn't know what to make of the Dutch game. Turkey basically scored a deflected shot that Tim Krul should have saved, a pen, a 25 yarder that Tim Krul should have saved and a free kick. 

Other than that it was all Holland. 

Another struggle to qualify beckons. 😭

Skivingatwork

Kenny yet to win a game after 10 in charge.  Budge will be on sky sports soon talking about upward trajectory and 5 year plans though so all good.

Germany 0-1 North Macedonia at half-time. That group could get interesting. Armenia on three wins from three, North Macedonia obviously decent and Romania and Iceland in the mix too.

Pasquale for King

Good that NI only used Smith for 15 minutes again tonight, and that’s him for the season with them and gets a rest in the summer, as will Boyce. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, leginten said:

Germany 0-1 North Macedonia at half-time. That group could get interesting. Armenia on three wins from three, North Macedonia obviously decent and Romania and Iceland in the mix too.

2-1 to Macedonia in the end, in Germany too 🤪

shaun.lawson

Germany have been appalling for almost 4 years now. Crazy they didn't sack Low after the World Cup; I think they'll be straight back on track the moment he goes after the Euros.

I might get in touch with the German FA and tell them to have a look at a thread on here if they’re looking for a new manager. There’s an absolutely unbelievable German one they should look at. 

• 6 months later...