Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

5 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I have met Ann Budge on several occasions and she's an intelligent, successful, honourable business woman and a Hearts fan to boot. She has clearly been played by certain individuals and made a lot of mistakes but I am amazed that you dislike her. Why is that?  She cares and has done her best and I certainly wish her well in retirement and thank her for stepping up when nobody else did.

I wish her a happy retirement also.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

merseyjambo
8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

He never told anyone to follow another team tho, you made that up. 

He doesn't tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

However, I'd choose man City if I were you, man Utd aren't that great. 

You’re having another howler. It’s in black and white print that he did. 

So you made up that he didn’t say it.

Oh and I live in Merseyside mate, sacrilege to support a Manchester team so I torture my soul by going to see Everton a couple of times a season when work and not coming up to Edinburgh to watch Hearts allows me. 

The avatar is personal and worn by a lot of us at work. 

If you know, you know and you clearly know feck all about what it represents and who to

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Oh and I live in Merseyside mate, sacrilege to support a Manchester team so I torture my soul by going to see Everton a couple of times a season when work and not coming up to Edinburgh to watch Hearts allows me. 

If you know, you know and you clearly know feck all about what it represents and who to

No, read his comments again. 

He does not tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

I don't care where you're from/ live , dunno what that rant is about. 

Read his comments again. 👍

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Our two spectrum opposites who have bored most of us shitless with their entrenched views for years now.

We're aware of how you feel, give us a break, ffs. 

It's neither as negative or as positive as the stands you both take, and outside of that, WE KNOW, WE FECKIN KNOW!

Tbf, the poster I know "does not know", for example he got Robbies comments all wrong. 

Put me on ignore if you're bored of my views. 👍

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

He really did

Read his comments again. 

8 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Thats the way I feel and cancelled rather than paused.

As far as your payment history & maroon points are concerned there is no difference between pausing or cancelling as long as you use the same email address if you restart your pledge. 

It just picks up from where you left of. 

Colonel Kurtz
8 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I have met Ann Budge on several occasions and she's an intelligent, successful, honourable business woman and a Hearts fan to boot. She has clearly been played by certain individuals and made a lot of mistakes but I am amazed that you dislike her. Why is that?  She cares and has done her best and I certainly wish her well in retirement and thank her for stepping up when nobody else did.

You should phone her for a job at tynecastle  mate  Director of Future Blue Sky THinkng  on £60k pa is par for  the course

On 01/04/2021 at 04:38, GinRummy said:

People arguing that we should support through good and bad times are completely missing the point. Of course we should but the difference between other bad times and now is there is absolutely no need for it to be a bad time. We have funding that almost all other clubs outside the OF could only dream about but the money we are putting in is being wasted. The fans are being ignored. 

Correct , in the seventies and eighties we had no money full stop. Now we are wasting money year after year on underperforming players and coaches targets like qualifying for Europe via our league position are miles off.  That's just the playing side the for example, the CEO and his salary seem to be a complete waste.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

Ron Burgundy

I was all for cancelling but now can't be bothered. Bit like how I feel about everything Hearts just now.

10 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Not that intelligent if she's getting played by people. 

I don't plan to cancel at any point.  Don't see the monthly pledge as being directly linked to footballing decisions, rather that the pledge puts the whole club in a strong position so we are never again in admin, at the brink of liquidation.  If I wasn't happy with the current set up of the actual club - board, management, players - then I'd sooner cancel my hearts tv sub, stop buying merch, and just stop watching games.

The folk cancelling their FOH subs are thick as **** kind of people - IMO!  

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I was all for cancelling but now can't be bothered. Bit like how I feel about everything Hearts just now.

Send me your bank card number, name as on card, end date and the three digit number on the back and I’ll do it for you. 😉

3 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

I don't plan to cancel at any point.  Don't see the monthly pledge as being directly linked to footballing decisions, rather that the pledge puts the whole club in a strong position so we are never again in admin, at the brink of liquidation.  If I wasn't happy with the current set up of the actual club - board, management, players - then I'd sooner cancel my hearts tv sub, stop buying merch, and just stop watching games.

You’re thick as **** if that’s what you think. 

48 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Stopping buying merchandise etc  is still starving the club of cash, just by a different method

18 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

Totally agree, but unlikely to go down well with the backsliders.

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Stopping buying merchandise etc  is still starving the club of cash, just by a different method

My logic is probably inaccurate, but the way I think of it is that the FOH money is separate to the club itself, at least till the club is in the hands of FOH.  So I feel good about seeing 8k+ pledgers regardless of what's happening on the pitch, as it seems like it adds security to the future of HMFC.  If, however, we release a strip I hate, or if we're playing terribly, I don't feel bad about not chucking more money at the shop or hearts tv or whatever. 

The whole point of FOH and being fan-owned was so we wouldn't be in the 2013/14 crisis again.  I consider my pledge as more or less unconnected to how things are on the pitch.  If folk are cancelling their foh based on Budge or Neilson, they have very short memories.

1 minute ago, Dia Liom said:

My logic is probably inaccurate, but the way I think of it is that the FOH money is separate to the club itself, at least till the club is in the hands of FOH.  So I feel good about seeing 8k+ pledgers regardless of what's happening on the pitch, as it seems like it adds security to the future of HMFC.  If, however, we release a strip I hate, or if we're playing terribly, I don't feel bad about not chucking more money at the shop or hearts tv or whatever. 

The whole point of FOH and being fan-owned was so we wouldn't be in the 2013/14 crisis again.  I consider my pledge as more or less unconnected to how things are on the pitch.  If folk are cancelling their foh based on Budge or Neilson, they have very short memories.

FOH was set up to buy the club from Budge : not to pay for the running of it. That's part of the debate we've been trying to have on here ie how does FOH work going forward. 

I've cancelled mine because I'm fed up with the chronic waste of money - which just happens to be caused by Budge.  Unfortunately Neilson is just another symptom of Budge's poor judgement. 

It’s a lifetime pledge for me or until they stop accepting donations. 

Completely understand why people would consider cancelling under the current circumstances though. 

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

FOH was set up to buy the club from Budge : not to pay for the running of it. That's part of the debate we've been trying to have on here ie how does FOH work going forward. 

I've cancelled mine because I'm fed up with the chronic waste of money - which just happens to be caused by Budge.  Unfortunately Neilson is just another symptom of Budge's poor judgement. 

Thanks for that. I'm aware I've not been keeping up with things, and will need to do some reading into the debate. Will come back fully informed and ready to argue! 

8 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

I am genuinely intrigued by what your avatar means now if you don't mind sharing? Thank you 

6 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

You should phone her for a job at tynecastle  mate  Director of Future Blue Sky THinkng  on £60k pa is par for  the course

Absolutely no reason not to be optimistic about the future in my opinion and looking forward to being fan owned. The best thing about right now is we realise huge improvement is needed in the team moving forward. I see big changes and a bright future. Have I got the job? 

been here before
31 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

I am genuinely intrigued by what your avatar means now if you don't mind sharing? Thank you 

Worker bees are traditionally used as signs of workers. You can see them carved in stone on many workers houses. The colonies at Dalry that were built by the workers who were to live in them have a hive with bees carved on the front of them.

Following the Manchester bombing the worker bee was used as a sign of support/commemoration as the bee has been used as a symbol representing the city.

2 hours ago, Dia Liom said:

No need to keep contributing. It's all over. 

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

Absolutely no reason not to be optimistic about the future in my opinion and looking forward to being fan owned. The best thing about right now is we realise huge improvement is needed in the team moving forward. I see big changes and a bright future. Have I got the job? 

Are you related in any way. If not sorry, if you are can you start Monday?

Cancelled mine due to redundancy but will be reinstated as soon as I’m working. I would never have cancelled for any other reason though.

Colonel Kurtz
2 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Only one final question to clinch the job

Are you related to the Budge family,or just a friend?

Chuck Berry
On 31/03/2021 at 09:42, Nookie Bear said:

You may as well do it now then.

He is staying until the end of the season and beyond.

He's still here, so DD has now been cancelled.

merseyjambo
11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, read his comments again. 

He does not tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

I don't care where you're from/ live , dunno what that rant is about. 

Read his comments again. 👍

Oh do one you plank

You took one look at my screen name and decided that you would try to wind up by telling someone from Merseyside to support a Manc team.

40k plus posts and all of them argumentative shite

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Only one final question to clinch the job

Are you related to the Budge family,or just a friend?

No just a Hearts supporter so an eternal optimist. 

BRAVEHEART1874

still over 8000 like the beginnig but by reading on here  you woul be forgiven for thinking  it was finished. I guess some peeps were just posting several comments hoping for more of a reaction. I  bet some hobos will be fuming were still going strong ;)

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Worker bees are traditionally used as signs of workers. You can see them carved in stone on many workers houses. The colonies at Dalry that were built by the workers who were to live in them have a hive with bees carved on the front of them.

Following the Manchester bombing the worker bee was used as a sign of support/commemoration as the bee has been used as a symbol representing the city.

I never knew that, thanks for the reply. 

been here before
23 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

I never knew that, thanks for the reply. 

Nae bother.

Heres the carving on the Dalry colonys. Used street view so its not great but on the close up you can see the hive and the bees either side particularly to the left of it...

Screenshot_20210402-201849_Earth.thumb.jpg.bde2c54b599995bb516aea39e34b5b57.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-201525_Earth.thumb.jpg.6ce013aa65c4ffeb355f53974c489123.jpg

...no idea why theyve become particularly associated with Manchester.

Jeffros Furios
50 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Oh do one you plank

You took one look at my screen name and decided that you would try to wind up by telling someone from Merseyside to support a Manc team.

Stick the guy on ignore it makes the forum a far better read .

Its the reason I signed up to this forum as I couldn't stand reading his childish slaverings.

Its all good now .

been here before
14 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Stick the guy on ignore it makes the forum a far better read .

Its the reason I signed up to this forum as I couldn't stand reading his childish slaverings.

Its all good now .

You joined up just so you could ignore someone?

:rofl:

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, been here before said:

You joined up just so you could ignore someone?

:rofl:

😀  I know , I was advised to stop me moaning about him to sign up to jkb

Unfortunately I didn't stick him on ignore straight away and fell foul of the mods on day one ! 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

Oh do one you plank

Just remind him about backing Hibs for the cup.

No bigger shithouse on this board.

David Black
20 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Can you explain what you are getting at with her being played by certain individuals.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

Oh do one you plank

Plank- and calling my posts argumentative!

:symf:

Nah, it was in reference to the recent man city/ man utd comments by Robbie- thought that was obvious tbh.

pennyjambo22
20 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I will thank her when she steps aside.

2 hours ago, David Black said:

Can you explain what you are getting at with her being played by certain individuals.

Of course. I am thinking of Levein constantly being backed and his mantra that he knew how to fix things when he did what he was good at in talking a good game. I get the impression that she can't wait to get out although I am not related or in the know.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Nae bother.

Heres the carving on the Dalry colonys. Used street view so its not great but on the close up you can see the hive and the bees either side particularly to the left of it...

Screenshot_20210402-201849_Earth.thumb.jpg.bde2c54b599995bb516aea39e34b5b57.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-201525_Earth.thumb.jpg.6ce013aa65c4ffeb355f53974c489123.jpg

...no idea why theyve become particularly associated with Manchester.

I have walked past a thousand times and never noticed that but I will look out for it in future.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 01/04/2021 at 18:53, i8hibsh said:

Why though?

Because, like 99% of all Jambos I couldn't give the slightest **** about their team?

Thoughts on their impressive 6-0 defeat today?

I will continue paying my subs to the FoH until the day I die. Irrespective of who the manager is or how we are playing under him I’ll continue because I love my club more, much more  than I could ever loathe the person in that vital position as manager. I will forevermore be grateful to RN as player of Heart of Midlothian but as manager we are boring as F....

I have followed Hearts home and away through thick and thin since the early to mid 70’s and like everyone from my era and beforehand we’ve seen just about everything that could be thrown at us.

Initially when I started watching Hearts we couldn’t beat our rivals across the city for love nor money. Indeed it must have been around 8-10 derby matches before I finally saw Hearts beat them at last “but boy it was worth it” Now we own them and if we played them on the moon in an hours time we’d win because it’s what we do now.

Seeing Hearts in Europe  for the first time when we overturned a 2-0 away loss to Lokomotive Leipzig in Germany. The odds were stacked against us in the return but we did what we do “we rose from the ashes and hammered them 5-1 in the 2nd leg providing a night I’ll never ever forget. Since then to name a few, we’ve had some memorable occasions in Europe such as Bayern Munich, Stuttgart, Atletico Madrid, Basel, Liverpool, Bologna etc etc etc. And then again we’ve been embarrassed by diddy  teams such as  the Maltese team whatever they were called and a few others when we let ourselves down too.

In the cup, well that’s another story once again. I was 36 before I saw Hearts win a major trophy “I believe it was a brilliant day as I’ve been told so but in truth I was so pissed it was just a blur”  At other times in the cup however, there has been  disappointment upon disappointment while losing to the likes of crappy wee teams such as Forfar, Brora and Hibs “ all totally unacceptable but that’s Hearts for you”

On the other hand we’ve had some wonderful times in the cup. Beating Celtic in the semi and especially in that fashion with a last minute penalty deciding the game. Well I thought it couldn’t get any better at the time but I was wrong, so wrong and the final against them will live with me forever and ever and ever 5-1.  Before this of course was the magnificent win v Rangers to get the monkey of our backs and wow what an experience that was. Mixed feelings amongst most of our fans to determine which experience was the best between 98 and 12 but for me it’s the 5-1 all day long. Beating Gretna was also such a joyous occasion and while it was only Gretna “it was the cup and it was ours again”

I won’t talk too much about the League cup for obvious reasons so......................🙁

During the mid 70’s - 1982/83 season Hearts were literally a yo yo team. Relegated for the first time in our history in 76 then promotion then relegated again before promotion then bloody relegated again before being stuck in the Division 1 for 2 seasons before we managed to consolidate our position in the Premier League for the first time in what seemed like an eternity. During those years we lost in the league to teams such as East Stirling, Queens Park, Clyde, Dumbarton 5-2 at Tynecastle etc etc etc.

But then came along a man who transformed Hearts again. He put us on the map getting us positive press release after positive press following a very long period whereby the most press Hearts ever got was a tiny piece on the inner pages of selective newspapers. This man got us back page news, the whole page, good news stories and this man was WALLACE MERCER. 

Under the great stewardship of WM Hearts signed the great duo of wee Doddie (Alex MacDonald) & Sandy Jardine as players and managers and we never looked back again. We had a really encouraging season on our return to the PL in 83 winning our first 5 games on the bounce. The feel good factor was back and the fans began to rally once again. 

Good times were returning and our momentum continued eventually throwing us into season 85/86. WOW what a blast that was. I remember attending the first game of that season at home to Celtic a game that eventually finished 1-1. We had been much the better team for the vast majority of the game, were leading 1-0 with 1 minute to go thanks to a goal from debutant no.7 JC and then out the blue they scored.

I left that game feeling so excited for the season ahead. We then lost at Ibrox 3-1 the following week and I thought here we go again “another false dawn” A hammering in Paisley by 6-2 the next again week and now I’m thinking relegation again ffs. Hibs next at Tynecastle and thank God it was them as we got our customary victory albeit by only 2-1 to take a wee bit pressure off at the time. The next 4 games were very up and down AND THEN it all changed. A few really good results brought confidence to players and fans alike and we never looked back again. The belief that we’d win took us to Pittodrie/Tannadice/Parkhead/Ibrox and we beat all of these teams who at the time we’re excellent sides. We were back, taking thousands on our travels and though it all ended in tears “it was an incredible journey and like so many others I was an incredibly proud Jambo. Yes there was huge disappointment that we didn’t win the league in the end and the cup final the following week was just the icing on a very poisonous cake. But the whole experience that season was one I’ll never forget and one which I wouldn’t want to forget either as it made me realise what highs and lows being a Hearts fan is all about and I couldn’t have been prouder if we’d won both.

Since then we’ve experienced so much I’d need to write a book to cover it all. The Romanov years stand out though as being gloriously harmful What a journey carrying players like Takis and Rudi along with our Scottish players such as Gordon/Pressley/Sir Paul Hartley to name but a few fantastic footballers. Of course we paid the price for this and administration followed.

The ugliest and most painful period in Hearts history was now upon us but thanks to the efforts of some wonderful individuals and the unbelievable generosity of of all fans who have contributed to the FOH we are pretty stable as a club.

Im not turning my back on Hearts after all these years, not now not ever. Too many brilliant experiences I’ve endured  and way too many bad one’s too unfortunately to change now. I’m not saying we should just roll over and accept getting turned over in the cup by non league teams. I’m not saying we should accept getting pumped by the likes of Alloa/QoftheS/ etc drawing with Arbroath/Morton etc is acceptable either because they’re BLOODY NOT.

I’m saying that by continuing to contribute towards the FOH you’re contributing towards Heart of Midlothian. Ann Budge and Robbie Neilson will leave soon but Hearts will continue. The more who contribute the stronger we become. Hearts football is boring just now but the next man that takes the helm might just be another wee Doddie or Sandy Jardine or a JJ for that matter. 

Hearts are beating now and the more contributions the faster it will beat. Only a short time ago I honestly thought we’d died. For those reasons I’ll continue to contribute to the FoH as this is the future and I urge anyone who can to contribute too and help make Hearts stronger. Remember like everyone else Robbie and Ann are just passing through but HEARTS are here to stay.

10 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

I will continue paying my subs to the FoH until the day I die. Irrespective of who the manager is or how we are playing under him I’ll continue because I love my club more, much more  than I could ever loathe the person in that vital position as manager. I will forevermore be grateful to RN as player of Heart of Midlothian but as manager we are boring as F....

I have followed Hearts home and away through thick and thin since the early to mid 70’s and like everyone from my era and beforehand we’ve seen just about everything that could be thrown at us.

Initially when I started watching Hearts we couldn’t beat our rivals across the city for love nor money. Indeed it must have been around 8-10 derby matches before I finally saw Hearts beat them at last “but boy it was worth it” Now we own them and if we played them on the moon in an hours time we’d win because it’s what we do now.

Seeing Hearts in Europe  for the first time when we overturned a 2-0 away loss to Lokomotive Leipzig in Germany. The odds were stacked against us in the return but we did what we do “we rose from the ashes and hammered them 5-1 in the 2nd leg providing a night I’ll never ever forget. Since then to name a few, we’ve had some memorable occasions in Europe such as Bayern Munich, Stuttgart, Atletico Madrid, Basel, Liverpool, Bologna etc etc etc. And then again we’ve been embarrassed by diddy  teams such as  the Maltese team whatever they were called and a few others when we let ourselves down too.

In the cup, well that’s another story once again. I was 36 before I saw Hearts win a major trophy “I believe it was a brilliant day as I’ve been told so but in truth I was so pissed it was just a blur”  At other times in the cup however, there has been  disappointment upon disappointment while losing to the likes of crappy wee teams such as Forfar, Brora and Hibs “ all totally unacceptable but that’s Hearts for you”

On the other hand we’ve had some wonderful times in the cup. Beating Celtic in the semi and especially in that fashion with a last minute penalty deciding the game. Well I thought it couldn’t get any better at the time but I was wrong, so wrong and the final against them will live with me forever and ever and ever 5-1.  Before this of course was the magnificent win v Rangers to get the monkey of our backs and wow what an experience that was. Mixed feelings amongst most of our fans to determine which experience was the best between 98 and 12 but for me it’s the 5-1 all day long. Beating Gretna was also such a joyous occasion and while it was only Gretna “it was the cup and it was ours again”

I won’t talk too much about the League cup for obvious reasons so......................🙁

During the mid 70’s - 1982/83 season Hearts were literally a yo yo team. Relegated for the first time in our history in 76 then promotion then relegated again before promotion then bloody relegated again before being stuck in the Division 1 for 2 seasons before we managed to consolidate our position in the Premier League for the first time in what seemed like an eternity. During those years we lost in the league to teams such as East Stirling, Queens Park, Clyde, Dumbarton 5-2 at Tynecastle etc etc etc.

But then came along a man who transformed Hearts again. He put us on the map getting us positive press release after positive press following a very long period whereby the most press Hearts ever got was a tiny piece on the inner pages of selective newspapers. This man got us back page news, the whole page, good news stories and this man was WALLACE MERCER. 

Under the great stewardship of WM Hearts signed the great duo of wee Doddie (Alex MacDonald) & Sandy Jardine as players and managers and we never looked back again. We had a really encouraging season on our return to the PL in 83 winning our first 5 games on the bounce. The feel good factor was back and the fans began to rally once again. 

Good times were returning and our momentum continued eventually throwing us into season 85/86. WOW what a blast that was. I remember attending the first game of that season at home to Celtic a game that eventually finished 1-1. We had been much the better team for the vast majority of the game, were leading 1-0 with 1 minute to go thanks to a goal from debutant no.7 JC and then out the blue they scored.

I left that game feeling so excited for the season ahead. We then lost at Ibrox 3-1 the following week and I thought here we go again “another false dawn” A hammering in Paisley by 6-2 the next again week and now I’m thinking relegation again ffs. Hibs next at Tynecastle and thank God it was them as we got our customary victory albeit by only 2-1 to take a wee bit pressure off at the time. The next 4 games were very up and down AND THEN it all changed. A few really good results brought confidence to players and fans alike and we never looked back again. The belief that we’d win took us to Pittodrie/Tannadice/Parkhead/Ibrox and we beat all of these teams who at the time we’re excellent sides. We were back, taking thousands on our travels and though it all ended in tears “it was an incredible journey and like so many others I was an incredibly proud Jambo. Yes there was huge disappointment that we didn’t win the league in the end and the cup final the following week was just the icing on a very poisonous cake. But the whole experience that season was one I’ll never forget and one which I wouldn’t want to forget either as it made me realise what highs and lows being a Hearts fan is all about and I couldn’t have been prouder if we’d won both.

Since then we’ve experienced so much I’d need to write a book to cover it all. The Romanov years stand out though as being gloriously harmful What a journey carrying players like Takis and Rudi along with our Scottish players such as Gordon/Pressley/Sir Paul Hartley to name but a few fantastic footballers. Of course we paid the price for this and administration followed.

The ugliest and most painful period in Hearts history was now upon us but thanks to the efforts of some wonderful individuals and the unbelievable generosity of of all fans who have contributed to the FOH we are pretty stable as a club.

Im not turning my back on Hearts after all these years, not now not ever. Too many brilliant experiences I’ve endured  and way too many bad one’s too unfortunately to change now. I’m not saying we should just roll over and accept getting turned over in the cup by non league teams. I’m not saying we should accept getting pumped by the likes of Alloa/QoftheS/ etc drawing with Arbroath/Morton etc is acceptable either because they’re BLOODY NOT.

I’m saying that by continuing to contribute towards the FOH you’re contributing towards Heart of Midlothian. Ann Budge and Robbie Neilson will leave soon but Hearts will continue. The more who contribute the stronger we become. Hearts football is boring just now but the next man that takes the helm might just be another wee Doddie or Sandy Jardine or a JJ for that matter. 

Hearts are beating now and the more contributions the faster it will beat. Only a short time ago I honestly thought we’d died. For those reasons I’ll continue to contribute to the FoH as this is the future and I urge anyone who can to contribute too and help make Hearts stronger. Remember like everyone else Robbie and Ann are just passing through but HEARTS are here to stay.

Let's expediate their journey.

19 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

A lovely tale (so many parallels it felt partly my own autobiography!) keep up your great support which hopefully will be rewarded with a League Cup win or better!