Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

So much outrage at 1%, 1 solitary ****ing percent, going to the Hearts Women's Team :rofl: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgfsLUq1OUjCptIoJ2uY5

I have no issue with the girls team existing - good on them, but not with my hard earned pennies.  

If I was in ASDA and they were at the end of the till packing bags and collecting I would go self scan.  

Not spending 1 pence on a bunch of young lassies to play football thankyou.

The whole idea of FoH was for us to get on our feet and create financial stability.

Budge has just spent it on luxuries since day One.

Edited by i8hibsh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I have no issue with the girls team existing - good on them, but not with my hard earned pennies.  

If I was in ASDA and they were at the end of the till packing bags and collecting I would go self scan.  

The whole idea of FoH was for us to get on our feet and create financial stability.

:rofl: mate....

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl: mate....

In the interest of fairness, I would equally not spend my money on young boys to play football.

Forever Hearts
25 minutes ago, tian447 said:

So much outrage at 1%, 1 solitary ****ing percent, going to the Hearts Women's Team :rofl: 

If we hadn't poured the other 99% down the drain you might have a point. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I can't really be bothered with women's football but it's pretty irrelevant. Outside the old firm, just about every manager in the country would be delighted to have the budget successive first team managers have managed to squander.

Forever Hearts
Just now, i8hibsh said:

In the interest of fairness, I would equally not spend my money on young boys to play football.

Boys become men and have an outside chance of playing for Hearts. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

If we hadn't poured the other 99% down the drain you might have a point. 

We can not pour 99% of money down the drain and fund the women’s team. There’s room for both.

Budge is just incompetent.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I can't really be bothered with women's football but it's pretty irrelevant. Outside the old firm, just about every manager in the country would be delighted to have the budget successive first team managers have managed to squander.

And yet we sit in a slightly precarious position in the second tier of Scottish football after Ann Budge has been driving us for 7 years.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Boys become men and have an outside chance of playing for Hearts. 

Not necessarily in today's society.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We can not pour 99% of money down the drain and fund the women’s team. There’s room for both.

Budge is just incompetent.

I'd rather we wasted 100% of my money on the mens team.😁

6 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

So, who cancelled today?

Must be near a thousand now.

Doubtful it's anywhere near a thousand, unless you believe everything on here then it'll be 7000

5 minutes ago, brux said:

Doubtful it's anywhere near a thousand, unless you believe everything on here then it'll be 7000

Bet you it's closer than Stuart's 200, because he's too scared to tell her the truth. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

And yet we sit in a slightly precarious position in the second tier of Scottish football after Ann Budge has been driving us for 7 years.

Exactly, so why detract from the real issues by talking about the women’s team 🤷‍♀️

37 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Bet you it's closer than Stuart's 200, because he's too scared to tell her the truth. 

I'd hope this is something he wouldn't lie about 

J.T.F.Robertson
58 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

So, who cancelled today?

Must be near a thousand now.

Far from happy with the arse we've made of things but not opting out, so 999.

Bazzas right boot

Be a bit Ironic if Budge has to loan more money due to the Foh donations dropping and extends her stay to get payed back and see of covid.

Bet you none of the "I'm cancelling till I get Budge oot " thought of that scenerio.

lost in space
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Be a bit Ironic if Budge has to loan more money due to the Foh donations dropping and extends her stay to get payed back and see of covid.

Bet you none of the "I'm cancelling till I get Budge oot " thought of that scenerio.

I am sure many of us did think this through- and the irony is not lost.

Most of us have only halted payments temporarily.

Ann Budge will not like what we are doing - and this is the first strong message being sent.

If she does not make changes, she will get a stronger message when ST'S go on sale.

It is the only "weapon" we have until fans are allowed back in the stadium.

The alternative is to do nothing.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Ann Budge will not like what we are doing - and this is the first strong message being sent.

If she does not make changes, she will get a stronger message when ST'S go on sale.

St sales will be fine. 

12k imo. 

200/300 folk left spewing sales never dropped to 4k or something. 

Covid will have a far bigger influence on St sales, across every club tho, that effect might be the issue 

And again, ironically if they drop drastically because of this,we go back to Budge for more loans so she stays longer to get paid back. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Do nothing is Tosh’s answer to everything. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

St sales will be fine. 

12k imo. 

200/300 folk left spewing sales never dropped to 4k or something. 

Covid will have a far bigger influence on St sales, across every club tho, that effect might be the issue 

And again, ironically if they drop drastically because of this,we go back to Budge for more loans so she stays longer to get paid back. 

And keep watching the same sh1t.  No thanks

David Black
5 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Yes she’s made mistakes but at the time she was the only one to put her own money into the club to save it and instead of acting like some owners in the past, she decided that fan ownership was the way ahead. It would have been so easy for her to keep the club under her ownership . According to a few on here the FOH contributions are not needed as the club is financially sound. Hence no need for FOH.

Whilst I'm grateful for her putting the money in to FOH, I'm also sure if a lot of us had 40 odd million lying about we would have done the same. I certainly would. She could not have kept the club under her control as she was a member of FOH and FOH got the preferred bidder status due to it being fan ownership. I also think those criticising FOH, myself being one, are doing so because they appear to be impotent and/or choose to do nothing. FOH contributions now and into the future should be in addition to normal monies taken in. If the club was financially better run FOH money should not be required for the upkeep of the club. 

davemclaren
Just now, David Black said:

Whilst I'm grateful for her putting the money in to FOH, I'm also sure if a lot of us had 40 odd million lying about we would have done the same. I certainly would. She could not have kept the club under her control as she was a member of FOH and FOH got the preferred bidder status due to it being fan ownership. I also think those criticising FOH, myself being one, are doing so because they appear to be impotent and/or choose to do nothing. FOH contributions now and into the future should be in addition to normal monies taken in. If the club was financially better run FOH money should not be required for the upkeep of the club. 

Agree with that model generally but it’s clear they are required at the moment due to impact of the pandemic. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

And keep watching the same sh1t.  No thanks

And your plan guarantees instant success? 

What is the plan if Budge leave again? - If she wants paid, the covid financial gap is in line with other club expectations and last year's figures and how we fund this cracking new team that will be in place. 

I'm surprised every club doesn't implement this cracking new philosophy and plan. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What is the plan if Budge leave again? - If she wants paid, the covid financial gap is in line with other club expectations and last year's figures and how we fund this cracking new team that will be in place. 

I'm surprised every club doesn't implement this cracking new philosophy and plan. 

Tosh’s new strategy.

Having been shown up as clueless about football (again), starting inventing financial crises.

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Wonder how many FOH members are female and who through the connection to womens football how many females we can bring to supporting the club....

Yet a man who happily admits to not contributing thinks 1% is a disgrace to spend on growing a side of the club that could be very beneficial in future 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣🤣 Wonder how many FOH members are female and who through the connection to womens football how many females we can bring to supporting the club....

Yet a man who happily admits to not contributing thinks 1% is a disgrace to spend on growing a side of the club that could be very beneficial in future 

Mixed football is the way to go. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Mixed football is the way to go. 

Mixed showers/changing rooms too or....🤷🏻‍♂️

Japan Jambo
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The straw that broke the camels back in my case was when I found out that 1p in every 100p was spent on the girls team.  I cancelled that instant. I never signed up to fund that.  

Ann Budge has been taking the complete urine out of us for  along time, I feel now we are just being trolled.

I happen to think that the women's team will prove to be extremely forward thinking. That said your point on mission creep is well made.

30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No it wont. But **** me if you are happy then carry on. I've  watched some bad teams since the sixties. But given the financial situation of the club then  compared to now, this is the worst

B & Q today saw the benefit of my cancelled Direct Debit, must say the garden is beginning to look good. Hopefully get more stuff next month. 

#Neilsonin

Hats off to everyone who has cancelled/paused/reduced their subscriptions. Pissing off AB should not be our concern.
A good side playing decent football that the support can get behind will generate more income.

We’re a football club who should be self reliant on top three placings, European games and cup runs.

22 minutes ago, sadj said:

If only you could see how thoroughly condescending this post is.

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Bloody women eh?

They got the vote, allowed to join the militarily, equal pay. I heard they are even allowed to shop on their own now!

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Bloody women eh?

They got the vote, allowed to join the militarily, equal pay. I heard they are even allowed to shop on their own now!

Sigh.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Your women’s team post was out of order dude.

Why though?

Because, like 99% of all Jambos I couldn't give the slightest **** about their team?

4 hours ago, tamanov said:

I won't be cancelling mine today, tomorrow or any time.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win every game or even play well every week.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win anything.

I don't contribute because I expect us to sign top quality players.

I don't contribute because I expect to have a say in how the club is run.

I contribute because I will never forget the feeling of standing in a queue at Tynecastle, waiting to hand over cash that I could ill afford to part with at the time, because the team I have loved since I was a boy was very, very close to going out of business, because of how it had been run.

I will also be buying my season ticket the day they go on sale so that I continue to support the club that has given me some of the best days of my life.

I am not a Budge supporter. I am not a Neilson supporter but I bear them no ill will either. They will leave the club in time as everyone does.

I am a Hearts supporter, through the good times and more importantly the bad times.

If you choose to cancel your contribution, or not buy a season ticket then that is your right, I have no issue with that because that is your choice and we must all choose to do what we believe is right.

Results have been disappointing as have performances but with no fans in the grounds this whole season has been very, very flat, not just for us but for the vast majority of fans.

The treatment we received with being demoted was as low a point as a football fan that I can ever  remember, which ensured this entire season would be a negative experience. Beating Hibs was a rare high and coming so close to winning the Scottish Cup was a double edged sword. Pride in the display but bitter, bitter disappointment at the way it ended. We have endured a lot.

I wont celebrate winning the Championship, this is the season that never was for me.

Don't have a go at me for not joining the baying mob, I am keeping things in perspective.

As we ease our way out of this pandemic, I have great hope for the future and I'm just thankful that me, my family and friends are all here to see it.

Totally agree.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why though?

Because, like 99% of all Jambos I couldn't give the slightest **** about their team?

No because you said that if they were kindly offering to pack your groceries you’d go and use self service :rofl:that makes you sound mentally ill 

10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Your women’s team post was out of order dude.

I feel sorry for the guy tbh. 

I have little interest in the women’s team but I have a daughter and 4 nieces. It’s the thought that they might want to play football one day and there will still be guys like that around. 

Not to worry though. People with that kind of mentality will be lost to the world in the next 15-20 years.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

No because you said that if they were kindly offering to pack your groceries you’d go and use self service :rofl:that makes you sound mentally ill 

I do that to cub scouts too if that makes people feel better.  I'm a miserable ******* DtD and it is not personal to the lassies.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, i8hibsh said:

I do that to cub scouts too if that makes people feel better.  I'm a miserable ******* DtD and it is not personal to the lassies.

The poor mites are just trying to raise funds for a new mini bus you mean old *******.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The poor mites are just trying to raise funds for a new mini bus you mean old *******.

I applaud them and hope they do well, I am just not persoanlly interested.

zicoinexile
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why though?

Why? Its because you are a complete pecker head......

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I applaud them and hope they do well, I am just not persoanlly interested.

:lol:

I’d admire your consistency on that front 

5 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I feel sorry for the guy tbh. 

I have little interest in the women’s team but I have a daughter and 4 nieces. It’s the thought that they might want to play football one day and there will still be guys like that around. 

Not to worry though. People with that kind of mentality will be lost to the world in the next 15-20 years.

Oh for goodness sake.

I DO NOT SAY THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS THAT WE HAVE.  I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THEM DOING WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DO.  I JUST HAVE NO INTEREST IN FUNDING THEM OR WATCHING THEM. IT IS NOT PERSONAL TO THEM AND I WISH THEM WELL IN ALL THEY DO.

This whole culture of do what we do or you are racist/sexist etc ****ing stinks.

I do not like women's football, I do not support BLM and I dislike Ann budge immensely.  This does not make me hate women or hate black people.  If anyone is mature and reasonable they will accept this.

If people want to put nappies on and act like children and throw accusations around then so be it.

7 minutes ago, zicoinexile said:

Why? Its because you are a complete pecker head......

That is a new one, I congratulate you.

Did you even contribute to the FoH in the first place? 

For someone who admittedly doesn't go to games because they don't like the club under Budge, I find it absolutely impossible to believe you happily hand over money every month to it.