• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Randy Marsh
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Okay back to topic.

Who's cancelling next?

I haven't yet.   I actually cancelled around the time Levein appointed himself as manager and lied to the supporters.  It was around this time I was trying to get my mortgage so it wasn't the sole reason for cancelling.  I started up again when Levein was fully removed from the club and I had no intention of cancelling ever again.  I will keep it going for now and hope Neilson is gone by May/June. 

6 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I haven't yet.   I actually cancelled around the time Levein appointed himself as manager and lied to the supporters.  It was around this time I was trying to get my mortgage so it wasn't the sole reason for cancelling.  I started up again when Levein was fully removed from the club and I had no intention of cancelling ever again.  I will keep it going for now and hope Neilson is gone by May/June. 

We live in hope. 

5 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

We'd sell more than 4k with Gary O'connor managing us. People will be dying to get back to football stadiums.

I reckon about 12k.

Don't agree mate, The football has been rubbish under RN, and if he remains who is going to rush back to tynecastle to watch that crap? only the most die hard of die hards imo.

3 hours ago, Sid said:

Be very clear. It was her cheque and her  cheque alone which saved the club. From there a lot of us have contributed to attempt to rebuild the club. Two different things and the point I was making, that first point should give her respect and not be subjected to personal abuse. The rebuilding the club has had its problems, some of it down to her decisions but I don’t think that merits personal abuse. 

It wasn't actually. AB only agreed to write the cheque when FoH had gathered 6000 pledgers. This was before the GoCardless system was in operation but she could see that there were enough fans prepared to put their own money in to pay her back. Only then did she agree to stump up the £2.5M, so it was, in effect, a joint operation.

I agree about the personal abuse - no need.

Just now, JamboAl1965 said:

how do you cancel, can't see a link and you can only reduce to £10

Just cancel the DD on your banking app. You'll get a confirmatory email from GoCardless to confirm. 

9 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

how do you cancel, can't see a link and you can only reduce to £10

Email rewards(at) foundationofhearts.org or contact your bank.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Don't agree mate, The football has been rubbish under RN, and if he remains who is going to rush back to tynecastle to watch that crap? only the most die hard of die hards imo.

We've heard this every season for the last 5 or so. Going to games or paying to watch them online or whatever is why people support Hearts - through good and bad times. What's the point otherwise? 

26 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

We've heard this every season for the last 5 or so. Going to games or paying to watch them online or whatever is why people support Hearts - through good and bad times. What's the point otherwise? 

Too many bad times on the last 5.

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

It wasn't actually. AB only agreed to write the cheque when FoH had gathered 6000 pledgers. This was before the GoCardless system was in operation but she could see that there were enough fans prepared to put their own money in to pay her back. Only then did she agree to stump up the £2.5M, so it was, in effect, a joint operation.

I agree about the personal abuse - no need.

And get 6% interest where in the UK would you get that, and don't get me started on the nepotisim under her charge.

Brother gets the new stand contact, nephew runs Sky Bar......it goes on and on.

Edited by bawheed

10 minutes ago, bawheed said:

And get 6% interest where in the UK would you get that, and don't get me started on the nepotisim under her charge.

Christ! They’re worse than gyppo’s, and we’re in it for nothing other than the product on the park. Taken for mugs springs to mind.

Edited by sac

4 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

The Hobos must be laughing their heads off at the pledges being cut.

There laughing at Heart's for sure but it's about how much cash time and effort has been wasted by current

administration.

Edited by bawheed

7 minutes ago, bawheed said:

There laughing at Heart's for sure but it's about how much cash time and effort has been wasted by current

administration.

And we'll be back. 

14 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I think they might be having a wee snigger at Arbroath, Brora, QoS results..........

Guest ToqueJambo
51 minutes ago, bawheed said:

The alternative was no club, no stand, no Sky Bar... which would you prefer? Budge has made mistakes like all our owners but she's the only owner in my lifetime (Mercer, Robinson, Romanov, Budge) who I honestly believe has the best interests of the club at heart. Mind you as a genuine fan of the club that has probably clouded some of her decisions. I'm sure if any of us got to the position of owning the club we supported that would happen to us too.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

The alternative was no club, no stand, no Sky Bar... which would you prefer? Budge has made mistakes like all our owners but she's the only owner in my lifetime (Mercer, Robinson, Romanov, Budge) who I honestly believe has the best interests of the club at heart. Mind you as a genuine fan of the club that has probably clouded some of her decisions. I'm sure if any of us got to the position of owning the club we supported that would happen to us too.

The bar and the stand were paid for by fans, AB has had more than her fair share of cash for her investment.

Obviously reluctant to move on and keen to increasing the debt, makes the 6% interest more appealing.

Great business sense.

4 minutes ago, bawheed said:

The bar and the stand were paid for by fans, AB has had more than her fair share of cash for her investment.

Obviously reluctant to move on and keen to increasing the debt, makes the 6% interest more appealing.

Great business sense.

Wish I could find 6% interest only  0.6% just now. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, bawheed said:

administration.

They also forget we are making mistakes when we are on the brink of being promoted and, if we make one or two wise decisions over the next week or two, can bounce back stronger.

We will laugh last and will laugh longest.

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Great business sense.

I'm pretty sure Budge would have made a lot more money with different investments and spending the last 6 or 7 years trying to make money in other ways instead of spending all her time trying to run Hearts for no salary!

26 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

They also forget we are making mistakes when we are on the brink of being promoted and, if we make one or two wise decisions over the next week or two, can bounce back stronger.

We will laugh last and will laugh longest.

Only a blip. 

2 hours ago, norrie1952 said:

I'm not cancelling. Endy story for me .

Hats off to you for your clever use of Scots vernacular. 👏👏👏

2 hours ago, bawheed said:

?

2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Endy ? Okay.

I will not be cancelling my DD, and at the same time would not criticise anyone who is cancelling or who has never contributed.

One thing is is clear, AB needs to take her coat of the peg , put it on , go through the door, close it , walk away and keep walking. 

People arguing that we should support through good and bad times are completely missing the point. Of course we should but the difference between other bad times and now is there is absolutely no need for it to be a bad time. We have funding that almost all other clubs outside the OF could only dream about but the money we are putting in is being wasted. The fans are being ignored. 

manaliveits105
13 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Especially our resident troll ones who help stir crap like this up 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

We’d be laughing at them if they were piling in cash for the abject shite we’re getting served up 

Jeffros Furios
14 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Sky Bar :cornette:

1 hour ago, Weebroon98 said:

I cancelled mine and gave the money to  big hearts

Upped my monthly donation to Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
48 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Sky Bar :cornette:

:lol:

NUMBER ONE ON TRIP ADVISOR, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:lol:

NUMBER ONE ON TRIP ADVISOR, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT

I mean its scaping the barrel coming out with pish like that 😀

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
On 28/03/2021 at 17:08, OldGorgie said:

Fairly obvious that FOH contributions are helping the club stay afloat. Benefactors money is extraordinary income that could disappear at any time. 

if true then just another example of how poorly we have been run

queen Ann shrewd business women - queen of hearts 

:(

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We’d be laughing at them if they were piling in cash for the abject shite we’re getting served up 

correct - compared to usual it’s been a side-splitting time for the hibs fans - laughing their heads off at their Scottish cup triumph being gift-wrapped by neilson - our demotion - the revolving door of players and managers - Alloa - Brora - the unfinished over-budget stand - the documentary ....

they’ve rarely had it so good - with friendly little hearts first in line to congratulate them or cheer them on as Edinburgh’s standard bearers

sad times :(

15 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Hats off to you for your clever use of Scots vernacular. 👏👏👏

Cheers 

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

if true then just another example of how poorly we have been run

queen Ann shrewd business women - queen of hearts 

:(

Yes she’s made mistakes but at the time she was the only one to put her own money into the club to save it and instead of acting like some owners in the past, she decided that fan ownership was the way ahead. It would have been so easy for her to keep the club under her ownership . According to a few on here the FOH contributions are not needed as the club is financially sound. Hence no need for FOH.

Just now, OldGorgie said:

Yes she’s made mistakes but at the time she was the only one to put her own money into the club to save it and instead of acting like some owners in the past, she decided that fan ownership was the way ahead. It would have been so easy for her to keep the club under her ownership . According to a few on here the FOH contributions are not needed as the club is financially sound. Hence no need for FOH.

Ownership is a meaningless title now - FOH has no control (I'm not saying it should) and apparently little say, even though it is the major investor in the business. The fact is , it remains totally under *her* control and I see no accountability. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

foh should be a nice to have something to give us an edge over Aberdeen and hibs (not that we normally need that)

yea she did great initially but let’s not forget the context that a large of amount of funds had already been raised by the fans plus they had demonstrated in the past the finances they could and would provide

in queen Ann’s own words she wasn’t going to “bankroll” it

Wallace Mercer put his entire family’s wealth on the line when he saved hearts for example

I won't be cancelling mine today, tomorrow or any time.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win every game or even play well every week.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win anything.

I don't contribute because I expect us to sign top quality players.

I don't contribute because I expect to have a say in how the club is run.

I contribute because I will never forget the feeling of standing in a queue at Tynecastle, waiting to hand over cash that I could ill afford to part with at the time, because the team I have loved since I was a boy was very, very close to going out of business, because of how it had been run.

I will also be buying my season ticket the day they go on sale so that I continue to support the club that has given me some of the best days of my life.

I am not a Budge supporter. I am not a Neilson supporter but I bear them no ill will either. They will leave the club in time as everyone does.

I am a Hearts supporter, through the good times and more importantly the bad times.

If you choose to cancel your contribution, or not buy a season ticket then that is your right, I have no issue with that because that is your choice and we must all choose to do what we believe is right.

Results have been disappointing as have performances but with no fans in the grounds this whole season has been very, very flat, not just for us but for the vast majority of fans.

The treatment we received with being demoted was as low a point as a football fan that I can ever  remember, which ensured this entire season would be a negative experience. Beating Hibs was a rare high and coming so close to winning the Scottish Cup was a double edged sword. Pride in the display but bitter, bitter disappointment at the way it ended. We have endured a lot.

I wont celebrate winning the Championship, this is the season that never was for me.

Don't have a go at me for not joining the baying mob, I am keeping things in perspective.

As we ease our way out of this pandemic, I have great hope for the future and I'm just thankful that me, my family and friends are all here to see it.

The straw that broke the camels back in my case was when I found out that 1p in every 100p was spent on the girls team.  I cancelled that instant. I never signed up to fund that.  

Ann Budge has been taking the complete urine out of us for  along time, I feel now we are just being trolled.

3 minutes ago, tamanov said:

I won't be cancelling mine today, tomorrow or any time.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win every game or even play well every week.

I don't contribute because I expect us to win anything.

I don't contribute because I expect us to sign top quality players.

I don't contribute because I expect to have a say in how the club is run.

I contribute because I will never forget the feeling of standing in a queue at Tynecastle, waiting to hand over cash that I could ill afford to part with at the time, because the team I have loved since I was a boy was very, very close to going out of business, because of how it had been run.

I will also be buying my season ticket the day they go on sale so that I continue to support the club that has given me some of the best days of my life.

I am not a Budge supporter. I am not a Neilson supporter but I bear them no ill will either. They will leave the club in time as everyone does.

I am a Hearts supporter, through the good times and more importantly the bad times.

If you choose to cancel your contribution, or not buy a season ticket then that is your right, I have no issue with that because that is your choice and we must all choose to do what we believe is right.

Results have been disappointing as have performances but with no fans in the grounds this whole season has been very, very flat, not just for us but for the vast majority of fans.

The treatment we received with being demoted was as low a point as a football fan that I can ever  remember, which ensured this entire season would be a negative experience. Beating Hibs was a rare high and coming so close to winning the Scottish Cup was a double edged sword. Pride in the display but bitter, bitter disappointment at the way it ended. We have endured a lot.

I wont celebrate winning the Championship, this is the season that never was for me.

Don't have a go at me for not joining the baying mob, I am keeping things in perspective.

As we ease our way out of this pandemic, I have great hope for the future and I'm just thankful that me, my family and friends are all here to see it.

All well said and understood. That is your choice as it will be many others.

The frustration is the millions of FOH money wasted on expensive flops and the unwillingness of HMFC Board to take quick action when things are clearly going badly wrong. Levein and now Neilson.

The only pressure we can bring to bear is send a message of protest by cancelling the FOH DD’s.

I think I speak for most in saying that they will be immediately re-instated when the Board get round to replacing the current Management Team.

Enough is enough.

So much outrage at 1%, 1 solitary ****ing percent, going to the Hearts Women's Team :rofl: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgfsLUq1OUjCptIoJ2uY5