Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I would be utterly amazed if we sold over even close to 4k ST's with robbie neilson still in charge in the summer. Just my opinion of course.

4k, if it's 4k it's because covid has limited the numbers. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think the club wil sell 12k easy.

I'll go for over 13k. 

Folk chapping at the bit to get to football again. 

Half the folk that aren't buying / renewing have already admitted previously they don't have a ST right now and I'd guess some are banned and that's why they've been in the huff for 4/5 years.

There will be some that don't renew but the folk wanting to go back to the football will out weigh the oot diehards by a good bit. 

If RN and his granny are still there, think you are deluded.

3 hours ago, Sid said:

Did Miss Budge ban you by any chance? 

Why on earth would I be banned, because I'm unhappy with my football club being run like an old pals rotary club. 

Ur odd mate

2 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Why on earth would I be banned, because I'm unhappy with my football club being run like an old pals rotary club. 

Ur odd mate

I just wondered why anyone who is happy to disrespect with such seethe the person who saved our club from distinction when NO-ONE else stood up to take it on and thought the only reason could be she’s taken your ticket away. 

Just now, Sid said:

I just wondered why anyone who is happy to disrespect with such seethe the person who saved our club from distinction when NO-ONE else stood up to take it on and thought the only reason could be she’s taken your ticket away. 

My grandfather played for Hearts 1937-1938 sold to Manchester United, my whole family have always, always

supported Hearts, I am and never have been banned from Tynecastle, but under present regime may not return.

I was at the PSG game in Paris were you! 

12 minutes ago, bawheed said:

My grandfather played for Hearts 1937-1938 sold to Manchester United, my whole family have always, always

supported Hearts, I am and never have been banned from Tynecastle, but under present regime may not return.

I was at the PSG game in Paris were you! 

Yep. Got the busses from Tynie. Slept under the Eiffel Tower and home in the morning.

I’m not happy with the current situation but would never disrespect the person who kept Hearts alive and i would guarantee your grandfather would either. 

38 minutes ago, Sid said:

She's certainly saved us from distinction.

No arguments there!😉

38 minutes ago, iainmac said:

She's certainly saved us from distinction.

No arguments there!😉

Had to read it twice. Very good.  

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Short answer to the OP is the spineless.

And the one's that can see that it's the only way out of this mess. 

8 hours ago, jr ewing said:

And the one's that can see that it's the only way out of this mess. 

Withdrawing pledges only damages Hearts. It makes no difference to those that run the club.

sandylejambo
22 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Withdrawing pledges only damages Hearts. It makes no difference to those that run the club.

Oh it does, the FOH are about to take the majority share holding, they can see that the revenue is down and as soon as it goes beyond Neilson's salary he will be gone.

Forever Hearts
10 hours ago, Sid said:

Yep. Got the busses from Tynie. Slept under the Eiffel Tower and home in the morning.

I’m not happy with the current situation but would never disrespect the person who kept Hearts alive and i would guarantee your grandfather would either. 

She'll get every penny back. And because she saved us does that give her free reign to pour millions of pounds of our money down the drain on shite players and managers without being questioned? Give yer heid a wobble. 

11 hours ago, Sid said:

I think folk are seething because she has made such an arse of things over the  last few years which has led to us being an absolute laughing stock. It wasn't just Ann who saved the club either, the fans played a huge part. 

30 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

This is borderline propaganda. Misinformed at best.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
40 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Absolute rubbish

47 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

It's the one thing she'll have to act upon. Watch this space. 

7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Do all direct debits get collected on the same day (1st) or did we all choose which date when we set up the donation? Can't remember.

If it's the same day I think today could be crucial when they realise how many DDs have been cancelled direct with the banks rather than via FOH - but it would take longer to sink in if collected throughout the month.

Sad that it's come to this but I think it's the only thing which will make Budge sit up as STs won't be on sale for a while. 

Different days but the bulk are between 1st & 7th of the month.

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

If Neilson is still in place for the Pars game, the DD gets cancelled.

You may as well do it now then.

He is staying until the end of the season and beyond.

12 hours ago, Sid said:

Well done eventually we agree on something, glad you have seen the light.

She saved our club from "distinction" of that there is no denying.

Edited by bawheed

34 minutes ago, bawheed said:

She should have left with distinction before now. 

OmiyaHearts
18 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I would be utterly amazed if we sold over even close to 4k ST's with robbie neilson still in charge in the summer. Just my opinion of course.

We'd sell more than 4k with Gary O'connor managing us. People will be dying to get back to football stadiums.

I reckon about 12k.

Nookie Bear
50 minutes ago, bawheed said:

:qqb006:

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

You may as well do it now then.

He is staying until the end of the season and beyond.

I agree he will still be here for at least a part of the remainder of this season, I'm not convinced in any way he will still be here for next season. It has been said on here by a few posters, and Robbie has said it himself that his remit was to get us back into the top division. Once that remit has been achieved I don't think his tenure will extend beyond that, he could well be dismissed after the next home game at Tynecastle, as that is the game in which the top position in the league should be confirmed. He has achieved no glory, nothing to express that he should be retained by making a bit of a dogs bollocks of winning the poorest Championship in years, if not ever.

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I agree he will still be here for at least a part of the remainder of this season, I'm not convinced in any way he will still be here for next season. It has been said on here by a few posters, and Robbie has said it himself that his remit was to get us back into the top division. Once that remit has been achieved I don't think his tenure will extend beyond that, he could well be dismissed after the next home game at Tynecastle, as that is the game in which the top position in the league should be confirmed. He has achieved no glory, nothing to express that he should be retained by making a bit of a dogs bollocks of winning the poorest Championship in years, if not ever.

The longer AB leaves Neilson in place, the more damage she does. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I think folk are seething because she has made such an arse of things over the  last few years which has led to us being an absolute laughing stock. It wasn't just Ann who saved the club either, the fans played a huge part. 

I'm constantly amazed that some folk on here get outraged at the mention of ANY criticism of our Dear Leader.

Nearly £12 million in 7 seasons has gone into the club. £12 MILLION.

But Anne saved the club.  Single handedly. 

3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Absolute rubbish

Presumably you meant your comment. Using your logic, a cut in wages is beneficial to the individual.  It’s simple less money from pledges, means less money for Hearts. So club suffers, which is the intention of those withdrawing pledges. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

The longer AB leaves Neilson in place, the more damage she does. 

I agree totally Iain, and as soon as he has achieved his remit I feel he should then be relieved of his duties and the search for a new manager then begin, if it hasn't already started. My main worry is that I believe Joe Savage has been more involved in securing players at his previous clubs and may not be the person to turn to for guidance on a new manager. And AB has shown in the past that she has always turned to someone else in the past, so isn't the best person to be involved in the recruitment of a new manager. Which ties in with my thoughts that she should be thanked for providing the finance to purchase the shareholding at outset but then leave the club totally once that shareholding changes ownership to the FOH. We need to move forward, not dwell on the past, and moving forward also involves looking beyond ex players for the future manager/coach of the team, a fresh start with fresh ideas.

Edited by portobellojambo1

10 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Presumably you meant your comment. Using your logic, a cut in wages is beneficial to the individual.  It’s simple less money from pledges, means less money for Hearts. So club suffers, which is the intention of those withdrawing pledges. 

You are deliberately missing the point. 

The club is suffering now because Ann Budge refuses to sack the manager. What do you propose we, as fans, can do about that? 

28 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You are deliberately missing the point. 

The club is suffering now because Ann Budge refuses to sack the manager. What do you propose we, as fans, can do about that? 

There’s not a lot fans can do when grounds are closed. I don’t think RN is the correct man for the job and I think Budge should go as she’s made far to many mistakes. However withdrawing pledges is becoming a habit for a few and it should be hammered home that they will be damaging the club financially. Personally I don’t think the powers that be take a blind bit of notice if pledges are cutback.

8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

There’s not a lot fans can do when grounds are closed. I don’t think RN is the correct man for the job and I think Budge should go as she’s made far to many mistakes. However withdrawing pledges is becoming a habit for a few and it should be hammered home that they will be damaging the club financially. Personally I don’t think the powers that be take a blind bit of notice if pledges are cutback.

More damaging not to. 

No money, no spending spree. 

8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

If you donate to something and your money was mismanaged over 4-5 years why would you continue to donate? It's not people stopping donations that is the issue here. Far from it, if everyone stopped donations we would already have a new manager.

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If you donate to something and your money was mismanaged over 4-5 years why would you continue to donate? It's not people stopping donations that is the issue here. Far from it, if everyone stopped donations we would already have a new manager.

Can't stress this enough. 

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

She'll get every penny back. And because she saved us does that give her free reign to pour millions of pounds of our money down the drain on shite players and managers without being questioned? Give yer heid a wobble. 

I’ve never questioned her getting challenged on decisions. For me, her writing the cheque to save the Club gives her the right to be treated with respect and not personally abused which some on here clearly disagree with. 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Be very clear. It was her cheque and her  cheque alone which saved the club. From there a lot of us have contributed to attempt to rebuild the club. Two different things and the point I was making, that first point should give her respect and not be subjected to personal abuse. The rebuilding the club has had its problems, some of it down to her decisions but I don’t think that merits personal abuse. 

Just now, Sid said:

Be very clear. It was her cheque and her  cheque alone which saved the club. From there a lot of us have contributed to attempt to rebuild the club. Two different things and the point I was making, that first point should give her respect and not be subjected to personal abuse. The rebuilding the club has had its problems, some of it down to her decisions but I don’t think that merits personal abuse. 

She needs to go or change or the abuse will get much, much worse. This is going to get ugly and it's her fault.

12 minutes ago, Sid said:

She’s been thanked a million times for it, and us hearts supporters have done our bit financially and continue to do so.

I agree the personal abuse is wrong and if she doesn’t like it then all she has to do is step aside. Simple.

However, the longer she stays and the longer she persists with “her decisions “ then this type of behaviour will not go away.

Rightly or wrongly, everything she gets now is self inflicted.

34 minutes ago, sac said:

She’s been thanked a million times for it, and us hearts supporters have done our bit financially and continue to do so.

I agree the personal abuse is wrong and if she doesn’t like it then all she has to do is step aside. Simple.

However, the longer she stays and the longer she persists with “her decisions “ then this type of behaviour will not go away.

Never too late to change. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, jr ewing said:

Never too late to change. 

She doesn’t get to refuse to change forever, while implying that she might. She’s had more than enough chances

Italian Lambretta
37 minutes ago, sac said:

She'll be hoping the shutdown of stadia continues because as soon as the Hearts fans are allowed back in to Tynie it will be carnage.

It will be a sad ending she had a great legacy but her stubborn approach and inability to delegate the football side of the business to anyone other than Levein has ruined it all.

It will be a messy end.

Edited by Italian Lambretta

3 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

We'd sell more than 4k with Gary O'connor managing us. People will be dying to get back to football stadiums.

I reckon about 12k.

Not it Neilson is still in place -  6k maximum.

43 minutes ago, sac said:

How do the numbers work on “step aside”? Do you know how financially stable that would leave us?  I don’t and worry a bit about it. 
“everything she gets  (ie personal abuse) is self-inflicted”. 

I don’t agree with that. She has made several mistakes but none of which deserve personal abuse. 

4 minutes ago, Sid said:

How do the numbers work on “step aside”? Do you know how financially stable that would leave us?  I don’t and worry a bit about it. 
“everything she gets  (ie personal abuse) is self-inflicted”. 

I don’t agree with that. She has made several mistakes but none of which deserve personal abuse. 

In my second sentence you’ll see that I say the personal abuse is wrong.

But I’ll reiterate, she is bringing this upon herself.