Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

The more cancellations the better. 

I can't believe it's come to this. What a shambles. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

David Black
1 hour ago, OTT said:

You can email the info@ email address and they should get back to confirming cancellation on Monday

Ah, thanks OTT.

1 hour ago, Apache Mal said:

FoH subs have nothing to do with the teams performance in my opinion. Don’t buy season tickets, merchandise etc but subs shouldn’t be cancelled. Folk cancelling FoH subs aren’t thinking of the bigger picture. 

I will cancel now and backdate the payments I have missed when budge and neilson are away from the club.

Seems fair enough to me.

Italian Lambretta

Stuart Wallace's loyalty to Ann Budge is going to be tested over the next couple of days.

It could be the end of him as well

Doctor FinnBarr
15 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Thats the point though, she doesn't know how to fix it.

Just cancelled mine, feck her and him.

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Stuart Wallace's loyalty to Ann Budge is going to be tested over the next couple of days.

It could be the end of him as well

It should be, he's a useless piece of shit.

8 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

I think most consider themselves to be donating to an organisation born from a desire to preserve a  community cub founded in 1874 and never want to be as helpless as thwy were during the CVA process. Todays, or tomorrows board for that matter are no more than a blip in that. We are all raging but lets not resort to self harm lads.

Should we just let the Board & @The_FOH have all the fun? 

We're left with no other option unless you can think of another way of getting their attention? 

4 hours ago, David Black said:

Ah, thanks OTT.

Quicker going straight to rewards@ who will actually do the cancelling but let @info know as well. 

I cancelled mine when he was appointed again. Will pay it all back in when him and Budge leave our club

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully if Budge leaves all the returning pledges add up to around £4-8m for this financial year.

If so we'll be well on track.

Anyone want to add up all the missing pledges v donations and budges loans on the accounts,  and see what the maths are?

Edited by Smith's right boot

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully if Budge leaves all the returning pledges add up to around £4-8m for this financial year.

Anyone want to add up all the missing pledges v donations and budges loans on the accounts,  and see what the maths are?

It would be easier to use £150K as a benchmark & see what the next 2 months contributions are.

My experience is, after a "minor bump in the road” 15 pledgers might email to cancel but 10 might restart next day having slept on it.

Nothing on this scale but my point is not everyone returns and, if they do they might do too to a lower amount.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

It would be easier to use £150K as a benchmark & see what the next 2 months contributions are.

My experience is, after a "minor bump in the road” 15 pledgers might email to cancel but 10 might restart next day having slept on it.

Nothing on this scale but my point is not everyone returns and, if they do they might do too to a lower amount.

Imo it would be easier to use Aberdeen projections of a £6m loss this season, Utd of £4m and our accounts last year  that had around £3m in donations showing and ask the question if we change owners will that gap be funded this season.

If it will be by Ann or others -then fair enough, lets look at a change.

If not, who the **** is funding it and leading us to the upper echelons of the top league next season?

That needs to be answered before any sane person wants a change of ownership.

It hasn't been answered yet.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Imo it would be easier to use Aberdeen projections of a £6m loss this season, Utd of £4m and our accounts last year  that had around £3m in donations showing and ask the question if we change owners will that gap be funded this season.

If it will be by Ann or others -then fair enough, lets look at a change.

If not, who the **** is funding it and leading us to the upper echelons of the top league next season?

That needs to be answered before any sane person wants a change of ownership.

It hasn't been answered yet.

I don't know if you follow the news but there's a change of ownership coming.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, iainmac said:

I don't know if you follow the news but there's a change of ownership coming.

Aye and it will be planned.

Have you also followed the news regarding Covid and no crowds and how every club is in a bit shit.

If Budge leaves, who is paying her money owed and funding any covid related gap this financial year?

Not to mention sacking the current mgt team , funding a new one, giving them funds and ensuring we get a team that is what.. top 6, top 4, 3rd next season.

Who is doing this?

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye and it will be planned.

Have you also followed the news regarding Covid and no crowds and how every club is in a bit shit.

If Budge leaves, who is paying her money owed and funding any covid related gap this financial year?

Not to mention sacking the current mgt team , funding a new one, giving them funds and ensuring we get a team that is what.. top 6, top 4, 3rd next season.

Who is doing this?

The FOH as usual.

Just like they picked up the tab for the new stand.

Or maybe James Anderson will still bail the club out. 

PS Does the club  have any cash reserves  pre Covid ? 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Bazzas right boot
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

The FOH as usual.

FOH never funded the gap last year.

11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I can't say say much but I know a senior member of FOH's views on this matter and it has made me even more angry. 

No need for names, but what is the general point ? Supporting the regime or wanting change ? 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Did the club have a cash reserve pre Covid ? 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why would James Anderson bail out Budge but not FOH ?

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Why would James Anderson bail out Budge but not FOH ?

I don't know.

Is that all confirmed?

His donations are not dependent on Budge and the wider community projects?

Do we Know this?

It's a big thing.

Needs to be answered.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't know.

Is that all confirmed?

His donations are not dependent on Budge and the wider community projects?

Do we Know this?

It's a big thing.

Needs to be answered.

Did the club have a cash reserve pre Covid  ? Lets' assume "no". 

What is the total input from FOH & James Anderson into HMFC ?  Let's assume "many millions".

But the club is literally broke. Covid aside, it has no cash.

That is not the fault of the fans but it should be a question as to why the current regime ought to be allowed to a carry on. Don't you think ? 

Haringshairband
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We'll save about £4-8m on Budge's waste, whether it be from the stand or 100+ player contracts, signing on fees etc

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Did the club have a cash reserve pre Covid  ? Lets' assume "no". 

What is the total input from FOH & James Anderson into HMFC ?  Let's assume "many millions".

But the club is literally broke. Covid aside, it has no cash.

That is not the fault of the fans but it should be a question as to why the current regime ought to be allowed to a carry on. Don't you think ? 

46 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

We'll save about £4-8m on Budge's waste, whether it be from the stand or 100+ player contracts, signing on fees etc

Aye?

Is that all ok?

If Budge leaves, will we be better off?

Can anyone that is not an emotional mess, give some figures or her money owed and donations given last year and needed ( exp) this year?

Also, the funds for the new mgt team, the players and to fund the team that will be in about 4th next season.

Is this all guaranteed if Budge leaves?

Edited by Smith's right boot

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye?

Is that all ok?

Can anyone that is not an emotional mess, give some figures or her money owed and donations given last year and needed ( exp) this year?

Also, the funds for the new mgt team, the players and to fund the team that will be in about 4th next season.

I asked you some simple questions : do you want to answer them and then we'll move the debate forward on what happened to all that money ?

So let's get back to the start : how much do you reckon FOH & James Anderson have pumped into club ? 

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye?

Is that all ok?

We owe her millions . It’s due to the pandemic (not her fault), the stand overspend (her fault) and the cluster fek of mismanagement (her fault). Best to get rid and all get together AGAIN to sort this shitshow out

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

We owe her millions . It’s due to the pandemic (not her fault), the stand overspend (her fault) and the cluster fek of mismanagement (her fault). Best to get rid and all get together AGAIN to sort this shitshow out

how much ?m

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I asked you some simple questions : do you want to answer them and then we'll move the debate forward on what happened to all that money ?

So let's get back to the start : how much do you reckon FOH & James Anderson have pumped into club ? 

How much £m

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

1. How much of her own money has she put into/gifted to the club (not loans)

2. Why would James Anderson's cash dry up if /when Budge leaves (is he supporting the club or the woman) ? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Tell us, please, Nostradamus.

I have no idea, but it's important to know when the coup is complete.

18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Budge WILL leave, it's just a matter of time.

What will the club do ? 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I have no idea, but it's important to know when the coup is complete.

How many millions have FOH & James Anderson put into the club ? 

Bazzas right boot

Budge WILL leave, it's just a matter of time.

What will the club do ? 

good plan

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

How many millions have FOH & James Anderson put into the club ? 

don't care.

How much will go in going forward?

I am tempted to cancel but emotionally not sure I can do it, I’ll maybe reduce significantly until we see a change in direction. Incredibly frustrating being a Hearts fan at the moment can always pay the shortfall back. Wallace and Neilson leaving and Budge listening would be a good compromise 

Just now, Dr Lager said:

I am tempted to cancel but emotionally not sure I can do it, I’ll maybe reduce significantly until we see a change in direction. Incredibly frustrating being a Hearts fan at the moment can always pay the shortfall back. Wallace and Neilson leaving and Budge listening would be a good compromise 

Maybe withdraw but save the cash and donate in full later - many are. 

We're all facing our own demons on this . 

You are not joking 

1 minute ago, Dr Lager said:

You are not joking 

I've cancelled but will restart when this mess is resolved. 

But for me, we simply cannot allow the club & FOH to simply see the fans as a cash cow.

I respect everyone has their own views & degree of loyalty. It's not easy. 

13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I've cancelled but will restart when this mess is resolved. 

But for me, we simply cannot allow the club & FOH to simply see the fans as a cash cow.

I respect everyone has their own views & degree of loyalty. It's not easy. 

Sadly they only understand money and they see our loyalty as weakness. That ship has now sailed 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You tell me ?

No , you tell me.

You are the man with a plan.

How will we finance the club for the next 2 years if Budge goes?

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yeah, I think this will be what I do. 

Its a totally shit position for the FOH board to put us in. Had they stood firm publicly against the club in calling for Neilsons head then I think this landslide of cancellations wouldn't be happening right now. 

If Stuart Wallace steps down, or there is some sort of change in any of the directors, I badly want Leslie Deans to put his name forward. We need someone who will call a spade a spade in that boardroom because currently its not happening. A strong fans voice has been badly lacking evidently and a change in personnel is probably needed to freshen things up and stop this feeling of apparent comfort with the status quo. 

And btw, I do respect the job Stuarts done. Irrespective of where we are, having the balls to put himself forward in the first place etc. is worthy of respect, especially by the lack of other names coming forward. Its a thankless task which is probably worth acknowledging.