Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Theres a meeting to discuss the meeting, maybe today, then again maybe not.

We're being taken for right mugs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

We're being taken for right mugs.

We certainly deserve at least an explantion on events.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Harry Potter said:

We certainly deserve at least an explantion on events.

Many will tell you we deserve nothing from her because she saved the club six years ago. Just continue to pour your money in and shut the feck up. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Many will tell you we deserve nothing from her because she saved the club six years ago. Just continue to pour your money in and shut the feck up. 

They fail to realise we'll be in an even worse situation if people continue to just blindly hammer money in. She didn't get rid of Levein until people threatened her bank balance.

Not a penny more.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

They fail to realise we'll be in an even worse situation if people continue to just blindly hammer money in. She didn't get rid of Levein until people threatened her bank balance.

Not a penny more.

Exactly. 👍

lost in space

Just tried 2 cancel my 2 d/ds on FoH website - dont think you can - so will cancel with the bank.

I have written to FoH, giving my reasons (management of club/ FoH Directors on club/ lack of communication from both).

I did expect (and was happy to) paying for life but am not going to be treated in this way and pay for it.

Just had a reply from Paul Cheshire (FoH) who says they can cancel from there. He replied 3 minutes after my message to FoH.   He is passing my message to Stuart.

I suggest that all fans who contribute, should write to FoH.

Rocky jamboa
10 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

And "because of guys like you" is grown up?  By the way, if you look at my posts recently, I'm talking from the opposite side of the fence of the guys you are insulting with your crass, snide put down.  Hearts fan, maybe, Hearts supporter my a**e!!!

Take your own advice and grow up!

That is my objection to your post but having seen that you've lost any credibility.

But it's OK for other people to say that cancelling your dd is "threatening" the club and "appalling" and they don't want you to restart when/if budge and neilson go?

We've been too accepting of how poorly the club has been ran for the past 5 seasons now and good to see so many people not prepared to accept it anymore. We deserve better.

manaliveits105

Yeah the obvious thing to do at this time when revenues are low is to reduce the money going in further - hopefully we can go into administration and start again in the East of Scotland league that will show them

lost in space
8 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Just tried 2 cancel my 2 d/ds on FoH website - dont think you can - so will cancel with the bank.

I have written to FoH, giving my reasons (management of club/ FoH Directors on club/ lack of communication from both).

I did expect (and was happy to) paying for life but am not going to be treated in this way and pay for it.

Just had a reply from Paul Cheshire (FoH) who says they can cancel from there. He replied 3 minutes after my message to FoH.   He is passing my message to Stuart.

Update - D/Ds now cancelled by FoH.  Actually it was Stuart (presumably "Wallace")who replied to my first message - so at least the message is getting to him. Hope he passes on to Ms Budge.

7 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Update - D/Ds now cancelled by FoH.  Actually it was Stuart (presumably "Wallace")who replied to my first message - so at least the message is getting to him. Hope he passes on to Ms Budge.

Good that he took the time to reply. Personally speaking I won’t be cancelling mine. I’m hoping that the FOH will embargo the money and hold on to it till there have been some real changes.

Edited by Deevers

5 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Numbers are monitored by the club weekly. 

#moneypit#

Dennis Reynolds
11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yeah the obvious thing to do at this time when revenues are low is to reduce the money going in further - hopefully we can go into administration and start again in the East of Scotland league that will show them

A cup run with televised games would have been a great revenue generator, but here we are.

Playing in the premiership would also have been a great revenue generator.

Not shelling out hundreds of thousands of pounds a year on terrible recruitment and paying off managers after making terrible decisions would be better.

Not overspending on the main stand would have allowed us more money in the pot to keep us going through any global pandemics that may come up.

Fans stopping thier direct debits is the least of Hearts problems at the moment. Stop trying to blame the fans. If the board took any accountability, you probably wouldn't have had this reaction but radio silence and repeatedly making the same stupid decisions has us here. 

1 minute ago, LMc said:

A cup run with televised games would have been a great revenue generator, but here we are.

Playing in the premiership would also have been a great revenue generator.

Not shelling out hundreds of thousands of pounds a year on terrible recruitment and paying off managers after making terrible decisions would be better.

Not overspending on the main stand would have allowed us more money in the pot to keep us going through any global pandemics that may come up.

Fans stopping thier direct debits is the least of Hearts problems at the moment. Stop trying to blame the fans. If the board took any accountability, you probably wouldn't have had this reaction but radio silence and repeatedly making the same stupid decisions has us here. 

Bet she talks about the real fans bullshit like she did before. 

Forever Hearts
26 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Aye, because that's what will happen.🙄

35 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Can you provide an email address? Just wrote my draft so will be sending this evening assuming Robbie is still a Hearts employee by 5pm. 

Assuming its this one? [email protected]

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Can you provide an email address? Just wrote my draft so will be sending this evening assuming Robbie is still a Hearts employee by 5pm. 

Yes 

I've just stopped my FOH monthly payment by cancelling my direct debit.  I'll resume payments when Neilson is gone and Mrs B is no longer making football decisions at the club.

2 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I've just stopped my FOH monthly payment by cancelling my direct debit.  I'll resume payments when Neilson is gone and Mrs B is no longer making football decisions at the club.

I felt a great weight had been lifted after I cancelled mine.

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, jambo1998 said:

Sadly I've cancelled my direct debit, something I thought I'd never do. Not a penny more until he's gone.

Sadly I am on the verge of doing the same. Never thought the day would come that I would even be contemplating this. 

I haven’t cancelled yet. I did previously when Levein wouldn’t quit but resumed shortly afterwards with an extra Payment for any shortfalls. If he is staying then we need more than nonsense articles in the evening news

lost in space
21 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yes, that is the address.

As well as getting confirmation from Paul (FoH), I later got messages from "Gocardless" confirming that D/Ds had been cancelled.

Ainsley Harriott
15 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

Stuart Wallace should tell Budge that no more funds will be released to the club until Neilson’s gone. All seems very simple and would stop the likes of me delaying my monthly donation. Don't believe Mr Wallace has it in him to rock the boat tho. 

Agree Wallace has never openly challenged the club just a wee nodding dug for Ann

lost in space
Just now, benny said:

Awful result as it was and no doubt there will be more to follow in my lifetime I will not cancel my donation.

I cancelled but NOT due to the result. I can take a defeat - even as bad as that one + the Alloa one. I could even take another year in the Championship!  -

IF I thought club were going in the right direction

IF I thought that FoH had a voice that was being listened to 

IF I thought the coaching team had a clue

IF the players had an idea what they should be doing

IF the players looked as though they were even trying.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Or" a few of our fans are a little unhappy about a few of our results - but they're not true fans."

Not true fans. 

😂😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot

Using the foh to hold the club to ransom is disgusting in my opinion. 

I'd sack Robbie now, but using foh to hold the club to ransom because you don't agree with it's  it's decisions is dug shite behaviour. 

It's more tragic than Tuesdays result. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd sack Robbie now, but using foh to hold the club to ransom because you don't agree with it's  it's decisions is dug shite behaviour. 

It's the only language they understand and is perfectly acceptable behaviour. In fact, I applaud it. 

Ainsley Harriott
15 hours ago, DS98 said:

So when Neilson and Budge are gone, everyone who has stopped will restart their dd’s again?

Then what happens when these folk don’t like the next manager? Or the next after him? And so on. 

This scheme was never about holding the club to ransom, it shouldn’t be used as a bargaining chip. It’s a commitment that protects the future of the club we all love. And like I’ve said it separates us from other clubs fans like Hibs who are all talk and no trousers. Or Rangers who stood by and let their club die.

I thought the scheme was to give the fans a sense of ownership in our club? Its turned into funding a farcical retirement project for an old lady who employs failing coaches she quite likes.

Sad thing is that Anne could have avoided all these cancellations had she shown him the door yesterday. You just never learn Anne and your total disregard for the fans is disgraceful. 

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

But it's OK for other people to say that cancelling your dd is "threatening" the club and "appalling" and they don't want you to restart when/if budge and neilson go?

We've been too accepting of how poorly the club has been ran for the past 5 seasons now and good to see so many people not prepared to accept it anymore. We deserve better.

Yeah , it's not as if Budge's mis handling didn't put the club's existence on the line  when she committed the "business" to the ludicrous costs for the new stand , is it ?

Or the millions spunked away on terrible  players & managers by which she has only saved her ass because she found a benefactor. 

But have a go at the fans that have been funding this shit show for the last 5 years. Great. 

lost in space
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

This thread has been more reasonable than I thought it would be. I thought there would be more happy clappers slagging off those who were cancelling.

It has been an adult discussion up to now.

Of course it was only a matter of time before SRB came along on the wind up.

Thankfully, most posters will know that SRB's opinions are worth ignoring.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Using the foh to hold the club to ransom is disgusting in my opinion

Dry yer eyes. Anything to have a go at the fans, as ever, from you. 

Try having a go at AB , the board .

That's where the problems have always been. 

Not the fans who have dug deep for years. 

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I thought the scheme was to give the fans a sense of ownership in our club? Its turned into funding a farcical retirement project for an old lady who employs failing coaches she quite likes.

It's a retirement project for a lot of has been players as well. Reflected in our recent performances.

Francis Albert

Having last night joined, temporarily, the majority of Hearts fans who are not members of FOH (after contributing since before day one), morally where do I stand in terms of  "dug shite behaviour" compared to those who have never been members?

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's the only language they understand and is perfectly acceptable behaviour. In fact, I applaud it. 

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

This thread has been more reasonable than I thought it would be. I thought there would be more happy clappers slagging off those who were cancelling.

It has been an adult discussion up to now.

Of course it was only a matter of time before SRB came along on the wind up.

Thankfully, most posters will know that SRB's opinions are worth ignoring.

Did you expect anything different from SRB. We all know what he is all about and it's best just to ignore him. 

tolcross lad

I have donated from the beginning.

Budge has created an unholy mess as the custodian of our club despite the benefit of our donations and benefactors.

I am holding off cancelling until the future becomes clearer ie FOH assuming ownership of the club.If Neilson is still in place for the new season and Budge is still pulling the strings despite the transfer of ownership I will cancel.

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

[B]

I'd sack Robbie now[/B], but using foh to hold the club to ransom because you don't agree with it's  it's decisions is dug shite behaviour. 

Holy shit! Not loyal to the last after all.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

FoH was one of our greatest achievements, now its being used a tool for leverage. 

What happens if the next owner ****s up, the next manager - we do it again, and again? 

It pisses on the whole point of the foundation, not only that it endangers our very existence. 

Our last annual accounts showed we needed loans of £3.4m to cover the losses iirc, who do you think was involved in covering that to make sure we aren't staring into the abyss?

It's a dangerous route and imo one the board must ignore as if they cave in once it's a licence for groups to do that whenever they get pissed off. 

Be like the police paying a ransom. 

Could be the end of the foh Tbh. 

The only losers will be us and the winners, the other teams. 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Dry yer eyes. Anything to have a go at the fans, as ever, from you. 

Try having a go at AB , the board .

That's where the problems have always been. 

Not the fans who have dug deep for years. 

He's an obvious troll. Not sure why people rise to it any more. Imagine what a hobo would say if they were trying to cause arguments on this forum by pretending to be a Hearts fan then look at his posts, they're the same.

18Jambo_dave74

I haven't cancelled my DD as things stand but have to say I don't have any real faith in FOH and the people involved. I feel the money given to the club is continually being wasted. 

I have no problem with people who are cancelling their DD as it is absolutely their right to do what they want with their money - Hearts and the FOH do not have an entitlement to other people's hard earned cash. If people feel that this is the only way they will be listened to then that is their choice. 

I know people who have had season tickets for decades but have never been in FOH - are they not real fans? There are people who will stop pledging once the fans own the club - are they not real fans? There are people that will give to the FOH but don't attend matches or don't travel to away games - are they not real fans? 

-I'm reading on here people who donate and give far more money to the club than I do and have now decided enough is enough - what would give me the right to tell them "don't come back" or call them not proper fans. 

There will always be people that have knee jerk reactions but if the club was being run remotely competently then we probably wouldn't be discussing this. 

Just now, Sertse said:

He's an obvious troll. Not sure why people rise to it any more. Imagine what a hobo would say if they were trying to cause arguments on this forum by pretending to be a Hearts fan then look at his posts, they're the same.

Yeah, I have him on ignore but for some reason his post popped up and I mistakenly replied to his trolling. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

I haven't cancelled my DD as things stand but have to say I don't have any real faith in FOH and the people involved. I feel the money given to the club is continually being wasted. 

I have no problem with people who are cancelling their DD as it is absolutely their right to do what they want with their money - Hearts and the FOH do not have an entitlement to other people's hard earned cash. If people feel that this is the only way they will be listened to then that is their choice. 

I know people who have had season tickets for decades but have never been in FOH - are they not real fans? There are people who will stop pledging once the fans own the club - are they not real fans? There are people that will give to the FOH but don't attend matches or don't travel to away games - are they not real fans? 

-I'm reading on here people who donate and give far more money to the club than I do and have now decided enough is enough - what would give me the right to tell them "don't come back" or call them not proper fans. 

There will always be people that have knee jerk reactions but if the club was being run remotely competently then we probably wouldn't be discussing this. 

Fair post. 

Forever Hearts

FoH was one of our greatest achievements, now its being used a tool for leverage. 

What happens if the next owner ****s up, the next manager - we do it again, and again? 

It pisses on the whole point of the foundation, not only that it endangers our very existence. 

Our last annual accounts showed we needed loans of £3.4m to cover the losses iirc, who do you think was involved in covering that to make sure we aren't staring into the abyss?

It's a dangerous route and imo one the board must ignore as if they cave in once it's a licence for groups to do that whenever they get pissed off. 

If the next owners and manager squander millions of OUR money on utter shite whilst leading us to the Championship and the worst result in our entire history, then yes, we do it again. But I'm confident they won't. 👍

I hear what you're saying. I'm pretty depressed about feeling like cancelling is the only way to get my point across. We have a poll showing 95% of fans want him gone and based on Anns previous, she'll ignore that and push on regardless. Due to covid, any kind of protest in person isn't sensible. 

If there is another avenue which will get the point across, I'm all ears - But this seems to be the only option where there is a reaction to their action (or lack of). 

If the cancelations are sending alarm bells out then I think the message is being received. I totally accept its not something that can be done every time something we don't like happens, but that result has went beyond the realm of what could be considered acceptable, and the idea that he thinks he can just move on from it actually pisses me off.  

6 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Nothing knee jerk about people deciding to cancel /delay. This club has been stuck in reverse for 5 years and the money wasted by the custodian of the club is incredible. As for the wall of silence coming out of the club this is only going to piss people of even more.