Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

19 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Cancelled this morning.

I might as well have flushed my money down the toilet.

Not another penny until Neilson is gone and the FOH has ownership.

This regime must be held accountable for its failures.

🤗

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

10 minutes ago, f..k dm said:

The chips have been down for the last 5 year 

Absolutely. But the one shining light throughout the five years of darkness was the the fans and FoH. It’s something we have and the likes of Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen couldn’t dream of. It’s hope that when the good times return (WHICH THEY WILL!) we will be in good hands and have the resources to be back where we belong. If folk think they’re only threatening Budge with this they’re wrong. By announcing they’re stopping and encouraging others then they’re threatening the club as a whole. 

25 minutes ago, Independence said:

The reasons why Hearts fans give contributions to FofH? Its not about stopping them when something happens at the club the contributor is not happy with. Those that think this should stop contributing and not rejoin. 

Basically after years of mismanagement foundation members have had enough of our hard earned money being wasted. 

Just now, jr ewing said:

Basically after years of mismanagement foundation members have had enough of our hard earned money being wasted. 

👍👍👍

thehibsareintheirbeds

I've no doubt there's the odd interloper stirring things a bit but to suggest that folk cancelling are not true fans and somehow taking enjoyment in this is just mental. I'm absolutely gutted things have got to this- this last year or so has been tough enough. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Absolutely. But the one shining light throughout the five years of darkness was the the fans and FoH. It’s something we have and the likes of Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen couldn’t dream of. It’s hope that when the good times return (WHICH THEY WILL!) we will be in good hands and have the resources to be back where we belong. If folk think they’re only threatening Budge with this they’re wrong. By announcing they’re stopping and encouraging others then they’re threatening the club as a whole. 

The club isn't under threat  - if it was it would have gone bust when AB spunked millions (not hers, obviously) on a hugely over budget new stand.  If AB wants to continue failing she can use her own cash if she likes. Or yours. Enjoy. 

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

All three teams you mentioned are in the premiership and not dreaming 

Tommy Brown
24 minutes ago, Independence said:

I am actively asking those so called fans not to  rejoin FofH if they cancel now as these contributions should not be used to threaten the club! 

Threaten??

Pissed off fans for eternity have stopped going to games when they're that beaten with what they watch.

Why should a passed off FoH donator be any different.

Ignore the paying fan at your peril.

2 hours ago, DS98 said:

Never. Not even an option. That money will leave my bank each month until I leave this earth. 

Its what separates us from the scaffs along the road in Leith. (Among other things). 

I thought the same but I'm cancelling today.  Will happily renew when a stack of people but principally AB and RN are out the door.  These people plus levein have turned my treasured club into a laughing stock.

Nookie Bear
31 minutes ago, Independence said:

I am actively asking those so called fans not to  rejoin FofH if they cancel now as these contributions should not be used to threaten the club! 

So anyone starting to contribute now has to agree to do so until death. 

It’s just pissing money up the wall now tbh

ToadKiller Dog

I dont think using the FOH subs as away to blackmail or force the club is what the FOH is for ,but I do get the exceptional circumstances here and some are thinking that way .

So I won't getvangry or dismiss those who cancel temporarily at this time .

But if it becomes a constant threat above the board members you are going to create a club that's scared to do anything but follow short term populism that fans want rather than longer term planning .

Thats not good for our club.

Once said that my FoH sub was unconditional.

That was before COVID removed the best and most effective method of expressing my disapproval at this s**tshow.

Not buying streams + cancelling FoH subs are probably the only ways to turn heads in the boardroom at the moment. Robbie will be thanking his lucky stars that games are being played behind closed doors at the moment.

4 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I dont think using the FOH subs as away to blackmail or force the club is what the FOH is for ,but I do get the exceptional circumstances here and some are thinking that way .

But if it becomes a constant threat above the board members you are going to create a club that's scared to do anything but follow short term populism that fans want rather than longer term planning .

It absolutely isn't but we've just suffered the worst result in our history & the Board Room seem to be ignoring that fact. 

Change needs to come, even if it's forced. 

8 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The FOH is to deliver fan ownership. They've had the money to do that and until they deliver I think people are justified in using it as a threat. Currently theyre enabling the current regime imo and constantly shift the goalposts and play on people's goodwill. 

Once they've delivered on their purpose, I agree, people need to either decide they support the model and back it until they fundamentally no longer agree with the model...not every time they don't like what they're seeing. However, I'd hope the leadership at that stage would place such an emphasis on the fans (customers) that we wouldn't be getting to that stage.

Edited by Taffin

28 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I'm working on it. 

Good. I won't ever stop my FoH donations but would happily vote eg for a suspension of funds going to the club. (Not sure how but along lines of sign up to donations going to a suspense account that could then be released back to Hearts when Neilson issue resolved) Enough is enough of this malaise. 

KyleLafferty

Honestly think the board on the FOH are yes men with no back bone. I don’t contribute to it purely cause the money that’s wasted is phenomenal.

1 minute ago, Big Moysey said:

Good. I won't ever stop my FoH donations but would happily vote eg for a suspension of funds going to the club. (Not sure how but along lines of sign up to donations going to a suspense account that could then be released back to Hearts when Neilson issue resolved) Enough is enough of this malaise. 

Reduce it to a £1 then take it back up again when you can. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I thought the same but I'm cancelling today.  Will happily renew when a stack of people but principally AB and RN are out the door.  These people plus levein have turned my treasured club into a laughing stock.

Where I'm at. Sad state of affairs that supporters are having to even consider taking this drastic action to try and force change at their club.

Rocky jamboa
58 minutes ago, Independence said:

Please do not rejoin. Threatening any one or thing is appalling. I don't think Hearts are for you...you just don't get it!

Threatening???? What are you on about? It's a choice whether to donate or not. It's because of guys like you blindly accepting what's going on that we're in this mess. You would maybe be better directing your rage at budge and neilson as the reason for foh contributions being stopped. 

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

No I think that's completely the wrong way to go about things it only hurts our club and it is our club now in more ways than one.

The only people hurting our club are Budge and the useless ***** she re-hired.

Wouldn't it be tremendous if the FoH issued a statement on Friday saying how many subs have been cancelled.  They won't though.  Only ever publish good news.

Our club needs a monumental shake up.  

People feel helpless here and are cancelling FoH subs as a way to make their voices directly heard, I can completely understand that. To suggest that this action would be employed at will when people are unhappy is wrong, this is the culmination of massive frustration over a prolonged period. A period in which people have contributed without question over a number of years. What started out as fans reaching out to help the club has become a slightly cynical way to extract more money. When you factor in so many of us paying top dollar for a stream of a third rate competition it is no wonder people are getting pissed off. 

People should respect other fans choices, to question the commitment of a fan base that has remained loyal in the face of a poor product on the park and a leader with the wrong priorities is frankly outrageous. 

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wouldn't it be tremendous if the FoH issued a statement on Friday saying how many subs have been cancelled.  They won't though.  Only ever publish good news.

I think they will. Pressure is on.

colinmaroon
5 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Threatening???? What are you on about? It's a choice whether to donate or not. It's because of guys like you blindly accepting what's going on that we're in this mess. You would maybe be better directing your rage at budge and neilson as the reason for foh contributions being stopped. 

Utter garbage!

Piss poor, "because of guys like you!"

Away and contribute to the Hibs fighting fund.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Needs some kind of statement but nothing.shows what they think of fans but just give us your money feck off budge

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Independence said:

Fans using their FoH contributions to threaten the club are just wrong. They shouldn't have started making contributions  in the first place and they don't understand the reasons for making said contributions. Mine will be made till I die irrespective of results. Those that are cancelling are glory hunters who like throwing their teddies out the pram with no spine. They should not be allowed to rejoin as they will only use their contributions in the future to threaten the club again. Get rid of those dross hearts fans. ****personally I think they may be H1b5 fans on here to stir it up a bit****

You’ve always been an apologist for this regime. You’re the equivalent of a Hibby

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Utter garbage!

Backing the wrong horse yet again Colin. Yet again. Quite a talent of yours tbf

13 minutes ago, Big Moysey said:

👍

Rick Sanchez

I cancelled my DD for now. I will do donations of my amount instead but I'll be skipping the first month to make a point.

My DD is for life and I've made it clear I want it to continue in my name long after I'm gone. I don't care if it makes me a ***** and I'm most definitely not a Hibs fan.

I'm not one for wasting my time writing emails that get copy and paste replies. I can't use my voice. I can't gather in the plaza. I can't leave my ****ing council zone. 

This shit has gone on far too long and we've all received one too many slaps to the ****ing face. I thought it was finished when Levein went...god was I wrong.

Lone Striker
5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

People feel helpless here and are cancelling FoH subs as a way to make their voices directly heard, I can completely understand that. To suggest that this action would be employed at will when people are unhappy is wrong, this is the culmination of massive frustration over a prolonged period. A period in which people have contributed without question over a number of years. What started out as fans reaching out to help the club has become a slightly cynical way to extract more money. When you factor in so many of us paying top dollar for a stream of a third rate competition it is no wonder people are getting pissed off. 

People should respect other fans choices, to question the commitment of a fan base that has remained loyal in the face of a poor product on the park and a leader with the wrong priorities is frankly outrageous. 

Great post, sir !! 👍

11 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Excellent post. 

Looks like the hobos were right.

FOH is going to fail as long as we continue to see the DD as some sort of bargaining chip. 

The DD is sacrosanct and should remain that way. 

Protest has always been the best means of getting a point over.  have no doubt the fans will make thier voice heard with regards to Budge's running of the football side of things.

I want her to admit she is wrong and move along but cancelling your DD does not affect her in anyway. 

Brauhauser2012

If I dont see a change of management my FOH will be suspended shortly. I paid my ST, £450 for this shit we are watching and I'm not amused. 

1 hour ago, Independence said:

Wow how sanctimonious.

Tell you what, why don't we just say anyone NOT cancelling their subs isn't a true Hearts fan because they don't care enough about the club to do anything?

34 minutes ago, Jodami said:

💯

Rocky jamboa
32 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Utter garbage!

Grow up. A hobo because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you? There must be quite a few hobos on here tonight then. 

Maybe time to cancel all FOH subs, let her waste her own money not ours, she might be a bit more carefull. Someone  might buy her out and take the club by the scruff of the neck and get rid of the dross management and players.we all slag the romanov era, when we won 2 cups plenty quality players(and plenty dross) exiting times never a dull moment, ending in disaster. We have been dying a slow death for the last 4 years and is going to end in disaster. is there a saviour out there.  ok rant over I'm away back in dark room

David Black
3 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Never.  the club is forever, managers, players and owners are temporary.

The problem is, how long is temporary.

40 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Setting aside the action or inaction of FOH, I’m beginning to think that fan ownership itself is a bit of a sideshow that won’t help us become more successful.

Check out Blackburn after Jack Walker. He left them protected but only a few years later it went to court, his wishes were set aside as they couldn't raise finance and the inflation in transfers / fees etc meant they couldn't sign anyone worth signing. That is where we are heading if reliant on FoH contributions! A finite income via seasons and at best inflation matched contributions!

Japan Jambo
50 minutes ago, Jodami said:

well said. 

Italian Lambretta

I will continue my FOH DD

However, the 400 quid for my season ticket I've paid for many years will not be getting renewed. 

I will pick my games and sit in the pub when they reopen.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I pay through PayPal for obvious reasons so any pause of contributions might be an arse to restart. Therefore, I'll continue. However, once the purchase is made, which was the purpose of FoH, I may stop. The current charlatans running FoH need to be reminded who they are accountable to.

kingantti1874

I am considering a pause, I will keep it and the club will still get the same amount in the long term however no more of my money will be used to prop up a failing manager.  It will be made available to the club in the future.

it’s a bit drastic, I’ve never considered it before. But these are no ordinary times. We have a board who do not listen and do not make decisions based on logic.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I pay through PayPal for obvious reasons so any pause of contributions might be an arse to restart. Therefore, I'll continue. However, once the purchase is made, which was the purpose of FoH, I may stop. The current charlatans running FoH need to be reminded who they are accountable to.

You could reduce it to a £1 and keep it going. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, jr ewing said:

You could reduce it to a £1 and keep it going. 

No point. It's a tenner a month so no biggie. As I've said elsewhere, I could give more but I won't.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I am considering a pause, I will keep it and the club will still get the same amount in the long term however no more of my money will be used to prop up a failing manager.  It will be made available to the club in the future.

it’s a bit drastic, I’ve never considered it before. But these are no ordinary times. We have a board who do not listen and do not make decisions based on logic.

Is exactly where I’m at.

Delay any longer and it just encourages Budge to continue being a ***** for longer.

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We all feel the same. 

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No point. It's a tenner a month so no biggie. As I've said elsewhere, I could give more but I won't.

👍