Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit
13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Every other club of similar scale to us seems to manage better than us with no subs.

Scottish clubs?

Which clubs?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

54 minutes ago, Holtie said:

I’ve cancelled my pledges but will reinstate once Neilson has gone. I can understand why some people will continue and all credit to them. I’m afraid I am just so completely and utterly scunnered with all aspects of our club these days I feel I have to make a personal stand. I will continue to buy a season ticket, subscribe to Hearts TV and buy merchandise. Mixed message I guess!

Not at all. 

You've still got other irons in the fire if the Board continue with their wilful ignorance. 

Psychedelicropcircle
1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Scottish clubs?

Which clubs?

The 12 above us 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Anyone who cancels their FoH contributions needs their head wobbled.

Results on the pitch are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with FoH.

What a stupid thing to say....

Independence
1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Not me but it would be nice to know who to ignore moving forward. I don’t want to interact with 🎭👸🏻‘S

Never.  the club is forever, managers, players and owners are temporary.

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Anyone who cancels their FoH contributions needs their head wobbled.

Results on the pitch are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with FoH.

Do we trust FoH to be any better.

If subscribers want to stop paying, I would like sort of mechanism that states were are withholding payment until this shambles is rectified.

The FoH board need to be aware of the ill feeling we are having now. I fear the FoH board could well be another bunch of Budge clones in a wee cosy world.

I feel like withholding, but it needs to be noticed.

Rocky jamboa
13 minutes ago, DS98 said:

So when Neilson and Budge are gone, everyone who has stopped will restart their dd’s again?

Then what happens when these folk don’t like the next manager? Or the next after him? And so on. 

This scheme was never about holding the club to ransom, it shouldn’t be used as a bargaining chip. It’s a commitment that protects the future of the club we all love. And like I’ve said it separates us from other clubs fans like Hibs who are all talk and no trousers. Or Rangers who stood by and let their club die.

It's more than just the fans not liking the current manager. It's 5 years now of shit football, shit signings, shit management appointments and overall the club being a shambles. 

For me, I've cancelled because FOH isn't what I expected it to be. We're effectively giving millions to a millionaire owner who hasn't a clue what she's doing.

To answer your first point, yes, I'll restart contributing to FOH when budge and neilson are away and the club is handed over to the fans. 

The FOH need to change as well. They need to connect better with the fans. 

Independence
18 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

are ya's  gonna cancel every time you's want a manager/ coach out?

Fans using their FoH contributions to threaten the club are just wrong. They shouldn't have started making contributions  in the first place and they don't understand the reasons for making said contributions. Mine will be made till I die irrespective of results. Those that are cancelling are glory hunters who like throwing their teddies out the pram with no spine. They should not be allowed to rejoin as they will only use their contributions in the future to threaten the club again. Get rid of those dross hearts fans. ****personally I think they may be H1b5 fans on here to stir it up a bit****

Independence
2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

It's more than just the fans not liking the current manager. It's 5 years now of shit football, shit signings, shit management appointments and overall the club being a shambles. 

For me, I've cancelled because FOH isn't what I expected it to be. We're effectively giving millions to a millionaire owner who hasn't a clue what she's doing.

To answer your first point, yes, I'll restart contributing to FOH when budge and neilson are away and the club is handed over to the fans. 

The FOH need to change as well. They need to connect better with the fans. 

Please do not rejoin. Threatening any one or thing is appalling. I don't think Hearts are for you...you just don't get it!

Independence
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

The majority on here who boast about cancelling their payments to FOH won't ever had one set up 

I tend to agree or are H1b5 fans. Threatening the club, you are supposed top love through thick and thin, is abhorrent. 

Francis Albert
28 minutes ago, Gards said:

Please don't put words in my mouth - where did I say that?

The topic is about whether we'd be cancelling our subs - I've given my answer.  Some folk will agree, some won't.  But to then make assumptions based on that is your problem, not mine.  

I'm a supporter of Heart of Midlothian and as I say, we've been in shittier times than this.

I was drawing an inference from what you said not just quoting you. But congratulations on being a better supporter than me. Another inference BTW.

Edited by Francis Albert

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, Independence said:

I tend to agree or are H1b5 fans. Threatening the club, you are supposed top love through thick and thin, is abhorrent. 

The complete mismanagement by the board and the inaction of the FoH are doing more damage to this club than folk cancelling a DD.

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Scottish clubs?

Which clubs?

Hibs. Aberdeen. Several others with a fraction of the resources we have.

Edited by Francis Albert

Independence
1 hour ago, Holtie said:

I’ve cancelled my pledges but will reinstate once Neilson has gone. I can understand why some people will continue and all credit to them. I’m afraid I am just so completely and utterly scunnered with all aspects of our club these days I feel I have to make a personal stand. I will continue to buy a season ticket, subscribe to Hearts TV and buy merchandise. Mixed message I guess!

Strange post. Why not cancel your season ticket and keep your FofH contributions going. That way you don't have to even show your support for the club. I think you are actively encouraging others to harm the club. Just go!

Just now, Francis Albert said:

I was drawing an inference from what yo said not just quoting you. But congratulations on being a better supporter than me. Another inference BTW.

Feck man.  You're inferring something that wasn't there....that's on you.

You do silly 'congratulations' statements when there was no intention from me to start a 'better supporter than you' argument - again something you've just done.

Do you spend your time assuming or inferring what other people are doing or thinking based on statements they make?  Get a grip.

Independence
2 minutes ago, LMc said:

The complete mismanagement by the board and the inaction of the FoH are doing more damage to this club than folk cancelling a DD.

You just don't understand do you?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If you meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those 2 imposters just the same 

7 minutes ago, Independence said:

Please do not rejoin. Threatening any one or thing is appalling. I don't think Hearts are for you...you just don't get it!

It’s not up to you to decide who hearts are ‘for’. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Gards said:

Feck man.  You're inferring something that wasn't there....that's on you.

You do silly 'congratulations' statements when there was no intention from me to start a 'better supporter than you' argument - again something you've just done.

Do you spend your time assuming or inferring what other people are doing or thinking based on statements they make?  Get a grip.

He's got you, a troll. Takes his jollies from irritation 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

He's got you, a troll. Takes his jollies from irritation 

Another to add to the ignore list then I guess..

2 minutes ago, Independence said:

Strange post. Why not cancel your season ticket and keep your FofH contributions going. That way you don't have to even show your support for the club. I think you are actively encouraging others to harm the club. Just go!

How can cancel a season ticket when you paid in full sorry just ask Ann and she will give you your money back 😂😂😂

Independence
Just now, LMc said:

Understand what? 

The reasons why Hearts fans give contributions to FofH? Its not about stopping them when something happens at the club the contributor is not happy with. Those that think this should stop contributing and not rejoin. 

Everybody Loves Baz!

Not a surprise seeing some of the names cancelling their DD.

Do one, and please do not come back. As much as last night was embarrassing, it wasn't the work of the FOH.

FOH subscriptions are for life, not up for discussion.

1 minute ago, Independence said:

The reasons why Hearts fans give contributions to FofH? Its not about stopping them when something happens at the club the contributor is not happy with. Those that think this should stop contributing and not rejoin. 

No they shouldn’t. You’re now actively encouraging people who want to stop contributing to never contribute again. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

If you meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those 2 imposters just the same 

Feckin love Mike Basset. What a film!

Just now, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Do one, and please do not come back. As much as last night was embarrassing, it wasn't the work of the FOH.

It is up for discussion. Just because you say it’s not doesn’t make it so. People are discussing it on this very thread. 

Cancelled this morning.

I might as well have flushed my money down the toilet.

Not another penny until Neilson is gone and the FOH has ownership.

This regime must be held accountable for its failures.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No they shouldn’t. You’re now actively encouraging people who want to stop contributing to never contribute again. 

👌

Independence
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I am actively asking those so called fans not to  rejoin FofH if they cancel now as these contributions should not be used to threaten the club! 

24 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Do we trust FoH to be any better.

If subscribers want to stop paying, I would like sort of mechanism that states were are withholding payment until this shambles is rectified.

The FoH board need to be aware of the ill feeling we are having now. I fear the FoH board could well be another bunch of Budge clones in a wee cosy world.

I feel like withholding, but it needs to be noticed.

I'm working on it. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Think it’s to do with certain people believing that making a £20 contribution gives them power or influence at our club. Which is a dangerously stupid concept. 

If these people are going to threaten the club every few years when the chips are down, I’d rather they ****ed off too.

Lone Striker

If you're happy to see your monthly money spent on making the overall state of the club worse, then carry on.   Pledge for Life is a personal choice - not something Hearts or FoH are expecting or  relying on.   As some folk above have noted, plenty "wee" clubs in the Premiership  survive and even prosper without their fans pumping in £150k each month.   

There's something fundamentally rotten at the core of our club - and who knows if anyone in  power is even aware of it.

:(

Just now, Independence said:

I am actively asking those so called fans not to  rejoin FofH if they cancel now as these contributions should not be used to threaten the club! 

They aren’t so called fans they are fans. The biggest threat to the club is the shite we are served up on the pitch. If some people feel that they don’t trust FoH with their cash any more who are you to tell them any different?

Open your eyes. These fans contributed for years and are now totally disillusioned by years of needless failure. You’re answer to that is tell them to **** off and don’t come back. 

4 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

It wasn't just about last night - or haven't you been watching what's been going on this season ?

No one said it was the fault of FOH. 

Maybe read & comprehend what's being said .

Maybe you're less discerning about what you do with your hard earned cash but I'm fed up having mine spunked on hopeless coaches & players.  Time for  change. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Think it’s to do with certain people believing that making a £20 contribution gives them power or influence at our club. Which is a dangerously stupid concept. 

If these people are going to threaten the club every few years when the chips are down, I’d rather they ****ed off too.

The chips have been down for the last 5 year 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Up to them. The club needs threatened by the fans at the moment because the fans don’t think they are listening. It’s our club at the end of the day. Without fans there is no Hearts. Ignoring us needs to stop. All imo of course. 

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

If you want to continue to fund a regime of losers for losers - that's up to you.

Withholding cash may or may not bring about change but I'm personally fed up with 5 years of the current shit-show.  If AB & her board want to continue their stellar failure they can do it with your money - that's fine by me. 

Independence
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

They aren’t so called fans they are fans. The biggest threat to the club is the shite we are served up on the pitch. If some people feel that they don’t trust FoH with their cash any more who are you to tell them any different?

Open your eyes. These fans contributed for years and are now totally disillusioned by years of needless failure. You’re answer to that is tell them to **** off and don’t come back. 

Thats not what I am saying. However, you are one of those KB's on here who appears to be enjoying this so I am off. There are several like you on this thread who shout loud when given the chance.

24 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

We're effectively giving millions to a millionaire owner who hasn't a clue what she's doing.

You absolutely get it 74' how some don't see this is baffling.

Great post!

2 minutes ago, Independence said:

Thats not what I am saying. However, you are one of those KB's on here who appears to be enjoying this so I am off. There are several like you on this thread who shout loud when given the chance.

Just when I thought you couldn’t be any more ridiculous. As for shouting loud, the likes of you who react to the abject failure on the football pitch by having a go at fellow fans is what pisses me right off. The hearts support are the best in the country. Just try remembering that. 

40 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Only thing I had as leverage was to cancel hearts Tv . 😤

Every little helps. 

34 minutes ago, Independence said:

Fans using their FoH contributions to threaten the club are just wrong. They shouldn't have started making contributions  in the first place and they don't understand the reasons for making said contributions. Mine will be made till I die irrespective of results. Those that are cancelling are glory hunters who like throwing their teddies out the pram with no spine. They should not be allowed to rejoin as they will only use their contributions in the future to threaten the club again. Get rid of those dross hearts fans. ****personally I think they may be H1b5 fans on here to stir it up a bit****

So condescending.