Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Not me but it would be nice to know who to ignore moving forward. I don’t want to interact with 🎭👸🏻‘S

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Done it under Levein. 
Have said all along Budge is the biggest problem how much money has she wasted. 
Has she actually spent any money if her own ? 
How much did her brother make of our club stand ?

Batistuta87

Anyone who cancels their FoH contributions needs their head wobbled.

Results on the pitch are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with FoH.

The Grim Reaper
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

It is seen as the only way to force change. We need change. 

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Plenty doing so. Hope they come back after he's gone. May decide that the Foundation has completed their job.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No chance but Iv no doubt some will see it as a chance to save a score.

Or make a difference. 

No I think that's completely the wrong way to go about things it only hurts our club and it is our club now in more ways than one.

Cancelled until levein was gone , then paid the arrears. Have cancelled again until budge and neilson are away. Then will reinstate and pay arrears

glynnlondon

Will be if he's still here Saturday morning.

If that's the case won't renew till him and Budge are gone.

Enough of their years of rank incompetence frankly.

Others can do as they see fit

Never. Not even an option. That money will leave my bank each month until I leave this earth. 

Its what separates us from the scaffs along the road in Leith. (Among other things). 

jambo-in-furness

Not cancelling mine,  and I won’t consider reducing my payments until I reach the 1874 threshold.

As far as my season ticket goes,  I like my seat and will renew as soon as I can.

Pledge for life.  Never forget.  Never forgive.

11 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Not me but it would be nice to know who to ignore moving forward. I don’t want to interact with 🎭👸🏻‘S

There will be those that cancel  when the changeover is completed because it was all about saving the club for them and "job done".

There will be those that cancel (you can't suspend) due to the absolutely dire performances we've been subjected to for long enough, culminating in that embarrassment last night. People may feel that, if the manager doesn't walk and the Board won't sack him, they're left with no alternative than to cancel collectively to have their voices heard.

Either way, this is a decisive time for the Board of the FoH.

Nookie Bear
7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

No I think that's completely the wrong way to go about things it only hurts our club and it is our club now in more ways than one.

Our club? No it isn’t.

18 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Just stay off of JKB and yer sorted.

Easy.🤷

Rick Sanchez
6 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Cancelled until levein was gone , then paid the arrears. Have cancelled again until budge and neilson are away. Then will reinstate and pay arrears

Cancelled.

I'm either going with this method or manually donating every month. Cancelling the DD will make them take notice if enough people do it, even for a month.

Greedy Jambo
11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

If you put the money to one side until changes are made and then pay it all in, the club isn't really losing out. 

20 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

And therein lies our problem......

Are we a football club or a leisure and social club?  

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If you put the money to one side until changes are made and then pay it all in, the club isn't really losing out. 

I wonder if the 1874FF is still open to donations?

JamboNation

I have my doubts any of these people have ever donated "I'm cancelling until a kickback rep

Is allowed to pick the team" if your support is conditional then watch Netflix instead!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's an independent decision, this is only proof though of what Hibs fans said all along, people would cave under pressure. 

If Budge goes and Anderson with her, we need every penny, counter productive, it doesn't hurt Budge bar her feelings. 

No idea why she wants the hassle anyway myself 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This is my intention. My pledge is for life and once he is gone it will be released from my account in full. I'm seeing this as a delaying tactic not a permanent cancellation. Over to you Anne. 

1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

This is my intention. My pledge is for life and once he is gone it will be released from my account in full. I'm seeing this as a delaying tactic not a permanent cancellation. Over to you Anne. 

Can't argue with that. 

I would’ve gladly dropped it to a pound a month in order to make a point, but I was told earlier it must be at least a tenner a month. So no point me dropping to that level if there are already thousands paying that amount each month. A £1 sub would make a point, a £10 sub in a sea of other tenner subs not so much. 

So what CAN we do. Thing is, with any other club, regardless of how bad things get, the fans are fundamentally at the behest of the owners. The fans can’t do jack shit really, other than moan. So are we saying that despite the fact that WE OWN THE ****ING CLUB, all we can do is have a wee greet between ourselves? Seriously? I really really don’t want to cancel my sub altogether, but what other options do we have to hold the club to account? 

Actually angrier today than I was last night ffs 😡

30 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Never.  the club is forever, managers, players and owners are temporary.

I’m clinging to this

heartandsoul

I haven't cancelled my pledge but I will not be paying £18.50 this Saturday for PPV. I am not prepared to watch anymore of this dross which is currently being served up.

Rick Sanchez

Cancel and make one off donations every month. Sends a message and the club doesn't lose out.

If only for a month...it'll send the message when Stuart Wallace announces numbers are down in the thousands.

Mad Dog Logan

Not going to cancel but won't criticize anyone that does.

Budge and Neilson are doing far more damage to the club than any fan cancelling their FOH.