Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

Dusk_Till_Dawn
41 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Not me but it would be nice to know who to ignore moving forward. I don’t want to interact with 🎭👸🏻‘S

MASSIVE FANBOY ALERT

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

I’ve cancelled my pledges but will reinstate once Neilson has gone. I can understand why some people will continue and all credit to them. I’m afraid I am just so completely and utterly scunnered with all aspects of our club these days I feel I have to make a personal stand. I will continue to buy a season ticket, subscribe to Hearts TV and buy merchandise. Mixed message I guess!

Its going to be bloody expensive to pay off the current management team and hire someone of better standard (hopefully). I prefer the idea of FoH holding back monthly payments until the new manager is in place. This would mean no overall loss of income provided the current lot are emptied. The protest could be made without people cancelling pledges. 

I will continue mine as my pledge was for life. 

Jambo in Bathgate

God it’s going to be interesting when FOH does take over club. Everytime a manager is not liked, members will hold FOH to ransom. Just as well FOH are being kept separate from club. 

Jambo-Jimbo
26 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Never. Not even an option. That money will leave my bank each month until I leave this earth. 

Its what separates us from the scaffs along the road in Leith. (Among other things). 

Mine's will still be paid even after I'm gone...........that is until the wife figures out online banking and then wonders wtf is this DD for.  :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Cancel and make one off donations every month. Sends a message and the club doesn't lose out.

If only for a month...it'll send the message when Stuart Wallace announces numbers are down in the thousands.

Stuart Wallace should tell Budge that no more funds will be released to the club until Neilson’s gone. All seems very simple and would stop the likes of me delaying my monthly donation. Don't believe Mr Wallace has it in him to rock the boat tho. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Jambo in Bathgate said:

God it’s going to be interesting when FOH does take over club. Everytime a manager is not liked, members will hold FOH to ransom. Just as well FOH are being kept separate from club. 

:rofl:

We’ve been on the slide for ages. We’ve been humiliated last night. FOH do nothing and say nothing about any of the ineptitude at Tynecastle. Why should they not be held to ransom? Why should they just expect us to pony up?

If you don't like the product on the park then vote with your feet (or pay per view eyes at the moment).

For me, FoH is meant to be about owning a piece of the club, and ensuring it's still there for generarions to come. Not something to switch off and on any time things are a bit shit.

2 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Not true to be fair we put up with Leveins shite for a good while without FOH scrubs dipping. Last night was the worst result in the clubs history and quite rightly so we are getting it tight left right and centre. 

5 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

It's a no from me, but I do understand why some may feel it is the only way to provoke a response from the club.

No response so far. Let's see how long it takes when the contributions dry up.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Never thought I ever would but cancelled last night and even after cooling off overnight happy I've done right thing. It's been years now of mismanagement- feels like I had to do something and options fairly limited at the minute. Will happily make up any missed payments when we see real change

I'm probably going to cancel it tomorrow. 

I really don't want to, and I'm not taking any pleasure from it. I can handle one bad result, and very much do see this as a pledge for life. Thing is, I don't think Budge is listening and the degree to which that result was bad cannot be understated enough. 

Neilson has embarrassed the club at a national level and the only acceptable response is dismissal. 

I want to give the club a couple of days to fix this but its not looking likely. 

Cancelled it when the answer was along the corridor. Will restart it when I know the money isn’t going towards her plans or all her brothers untendered work 

Psychedelicropcircle
18 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Its going to be bloody expensive to pay off the current management team and hire someone of better standard (hopefully). I prefer the idea of FoH holding back monthly payments until the new manager is in place. This would mean no overall loss of income provided the current lot are emptied. The protest could be made without people cancelling pledges. 

I will continue mine as my pledge was for life. 

Anne would have to hand back S . Wallaces baws first surely😔

best in the land

Budge has never listened to fans, she has no respect for them. 

Taking away the money is the only thing that might make her listen. 

The sooner she's gone the better 

pennyjambo22

I’ve cancelled now for the 2nd time, there won’t be a third. I have never been in favour of fan ownership, and the way I feel it’s taking me back to DP in 86, that’s some doing from this club from top to bottom. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
41 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

It's an independent decision, this is only proof though of what Hibs fans said all along, people would cave under pressure. 

If Budge goes and Anderson with her, we need every penny, counter productive, it doesn't hurt Budge bar her feelings. 

No idea why she wants the hassle anyway myself 

it’s hardly like the fans have caved at the first opportunity in fact they’ve had umpteen opportunities to cave before this

it could also be argued that queen ann has left the fans with no other levers so again hardly like a mass exodus of funds for example when hibs win their first Scottish cup in 114 years or we’re relegated or we’re told we can only stand at a goal celebration

btw are you still seeing neilson as some sort of shrewd footballing version of a 1980s luca cumani ?

Haven’t cancelled yet but have been seriously considering it. Our money is being wasted. As someone posted on another thread, there’s a fine line between loyalty and stupidity.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

No I think that's completely the wrong way to go about things it only hurts our club and it is our club now in more ways than one.

What do you think is going to hurt the club more, temporarily suspending your monthly subs and back dating the payment when Neilson has gone or keeping Neilson as head coach ?

Will never cancel my subscription and will be renewing my season tickets next season.  They're my club regardless of owner and manager.  Been through shittier times than this.

In the future when the handover to FOH takes place, if decisions are made based on pressure of x% cancelling subs because of a particular issue then we're fecked.

Edited by Gards
missed word

23 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm probably going to cancel it tomorrow. 

I really don't want to, and I'm not taking any pleasure from it. I can handle one bad result, and very much do see this as a pledge for life. Thing is, I don't think Budge is listening and the degree to which that result was bad cannot be understated enough. 

Neilson has embarrassed the club at a national level and the only acceptable response is dismissal. 

I want to give the club a couple of days to fix this but its not looking likely. 

I'm in the same boat. This isn't about one result or disliking a manager, it's about making a stand against years of gross mismanagement.   

Francis Albert

What is the easiest way to cancel? The FoH site allows you to reduce your monthly pledge but only to a minimum of £10.

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Gards said:

Will never cancel my subscription and will be renewing my season tickets next season.  They're my club regardless of owner and manager.  Been through shittier times than this.

In the future when the handover to FOH takes place, if decisions are made based on pressure of x% cancelling subs because of a particular issue then we're fecked.

Every other club of similar scale to us seems to manage better than us with no subs.

21 minutes ago, DougieHMFC said:

Cancelled it when the answer was along the corridor. Will restart it when I know the money isn’t going towards her plans or all her brothers untendered work 

His company accounts look pretty healthy compared to pre all the work he was gifted by his sister. 

Colonel Kurtz

Surely FOH could and should set up a suspense account which fans could have their money paid into which does not go to Hearts till Budge and Neilson go.currently she is bleeding the club dry with wages for her cronies.

The current situation makes the Tory covid procurement process look like a bastion of fsical integrity  

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Every other club of similar scale to us seems to manage better than us with no subs.

I don't give a flying feck about other clubs mate.  Heart of Midlothian are my club.

So when Neilson and Budge are gone, everyone who has stopped will restart their dd’s again?

Then what happens when these folk don’t like the next manager? Or the next after him? And so on. 

This scheme was never about holding the club to ransom, it shouldn’t be used as a bargaining chip. It’s a commitment that protects the future of the club we all love. And like I’ve said it separates us from other clubs fans like Hibs who are all talk and no trousers. Or Rangers who stood by and let their club die.

7 minutes ago, Gards said:

We are fecked as it is

Haven't yet, but might.

Despite the lack of response today I don't think Neilson will survive this. Inclined to wait and see and make a judgement after the next few days.

Won't be renewing my nephews ST, though. He's not bothered anymore. Has told me not to, at least while we can't actually go. Anger has turned to disenchantment for him. 

Sad stuff.

Francis Albert
Just now, Gards said:

I don't give a flying feck about other clubs mate.  Heart of Midlothian are my club.

So you don't give a flying feck about how badly your club is managed, on and off the field. Well sorry "mate" I do.

40 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Mine's will still be paid even after I'm gone...........that is until the wife figures out online banking and then wonders wtf is this DD for.  :laugh:

Snap!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

it’s hardly like the fans have caved at the first opportunity in fact they’ve had umpteen opportunities to cave before this

it could also be argued that queen ann has left the fans with no other levers so again hardly like a mass exodus of funds for example when hibs win their first Scottish cup in 114 years or we’re relegated or we’re told we can only stand at a goal celebration

btw are you still seeing neilson as some sort of shrewd footballing version of a 1980s luca cumani ?

Filthy Luca, what a man. Nah, don't think he should have come back.

It's always a mistake. October and December were good the rest has been uninspiring. 

To be fair, if we can be, he is just as bad as most other Scottish managers devoid of imagination, geared for stealth. 

Be hard pressed to find entertainment anywhere these days. 

Just now, Francis Albert said:

So you don't give a flying feck about how badly your club is managed, on and off the field. Well sorry "mate" I do.

Please don't put words in my mouth - where did I say that?

The topic is about whether we'd be cancelling our subs - I've given my answer.  Some folk will agree, some won't.  But to then make assumptions based on that is your problem, not mine.  

I'm a supporter of Heart of Midlothian and as I say, we've been in shittier times than this.

5 minutes ago, DS98 said:

So when Neilson and Budge are gone, everyone who has stopped will restart their dd’s again?

Then what happens when these folk don’t like the next manager? Or the next after him? And so on. 

This scheme was never about holding the club to ransom, it shouldn’t be used as a bargaining chip. It’s a commitment that protects the future of the club we all love. And like I’ve said it separates us from other clubs fans like Hibs who are all talk and no trousers. Or Rangers who stood by and let their club die.

:spoton:

Francis Albert
Just now, Hearts007 said:

are ya's  gonna cancel every time you's want a manager/ coach out?

A lot of pledgers wanted Levein out before he eventually went (sort of) but few cancelled. 

However I think pledges will always be at risk if we get make a habit of getting papped out of the cups by the likes of Alloa and Brora Rangers  in one season.

colinmaroon
38 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Made me smile!!!

Not surprised when I see some of the names cancelling and there's more than a few interlopers as well.

Last night was certainly the worst I've seen from Hearts, considering the "on paper" strength of the team.  It is undoubtedly the worst result in the club's history and  the only thin thread that Robbie Neilson is hanging by is one based on results and PERFORMANCE between now and the end of the season.

Bad performances will cut that thread.

Jambo in Bathgate
35 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

We’ve been on the slide for ages. We’ve been humiliated last night. FOH do nothing and say nothing about any of the ineptitude at Tynecastle. Why should they not be held to ransom? Why should they just expect us to pony up?

It’s entirely up to you. It’s a personal decision. You don’t speak for me. I am sure that the FOH board members are aware of the fans feeling both on this board and of those who don’t post or read Kickback. However, they have to make their views in private otherwise Heart of Midlothian as a Club and Business would not be able to attract players and even management  By the way, once FOH own the shares the Scottish Press will be looking for FOH to fail. Hence why there is no point in hanging out our dirty laundry for all to see. 

colinmaroon
7 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Well said!

I don't like the government so I'm not paying my taxes?  See how that one works out!

Withholding cash reduces the club's financial strength, regardless of who is in charge.

Edited by colinmaroon

alwaysthereinspirit
49 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

MASSIVE FANBOY ALERT

Personal insults about my weight mean I’m now not ignoring alphabeticaly.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

A lot of pledgers wanted Levein out before he eventually went (sort of) but few cancelled. 

However I think pledges will always be at risk if we get make a habit of getting papped out of the cups by the likes of Alloa and Brora Rangers  in one season.

I get what you're saying but no doubt it wont be the last time one of these threads start sometime in the future