Andrew McKinlay Hearts CEO (merged threads)

maroongoals

Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

I am hesitant to start a new thread and please merge if appropiate but where the fek is he !!

Who?😄

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's Budge's club and she calls the shots.

Simples. 

Don't doubt it but wah a waste of £100K plu a year

Buzzbomb1874

Between the Chief Executive and the Sporting Director they should be able to see that Neilsons position is untenable. They should be having serious discussions with Budge about the way forward because it is clear that the discontent between the fans and the  club is growing game by game . No other fans have contributed in the way we have.

Only ever saw his interview upon appointment. Maybe, also on the BBC documentary Inside Tynecastle (Bowling Club)

I do remember thinking that he seemed far, far to disconnected to the role he was fulfilling.

Vlad's reign was brutal in so many ways.

This is now as bad (albeit, in a completely different way, but still as hard to deal with).

Edited by MCW1976
Spelling error.

2 minutes ago, steve123 said:

I meant from a point of view that she simply will not let go.

This is personal now. She's literally telling the fans to **** off and doing it personally. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Andrew McKinlay Hearts CEO (merged threads)
7 minutes ago, Shanks said:

One of the faceless cast of thousands.

Pretty much this! I mean what's his role, what justifies his salary. Its certainly not working a good pr strategy!! 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I meant from a point of view that she simply will not let go.

This is personal now. She's literally telling the fans to **** off and doing it personally. 

Yea agree, only one winner in the long run though ....

She is in danger of tainting her legacy, clearly will not hit her in the pocket but will in the eyes of the fans.

Feel bad for this guy. Took the job only to find he has his hands tied by Budge who is power hungry. Hopefully the process of a handover is happening already. 

Someone needs to do a meme/gif/smilies (whatever these things are called😄) of his face in a red/white stripef hat & jumper with the tag "where's McKinlay"

Japan Jambo
33 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

They will be wondering how to sack a manager who is top of the league without having to pay his contact off.

Notable that Glass is on a 12 month revolving contract - caps the payoff nicely if it goes tits up.  

maroonlegions

Budge and her ego are the problem, until she hands the reins over to the FOH things will stay as they are. She is running a holiday camp, for wage thief's, spongers and charlatans.  

She started off by sucking the fecking life out of the atmosphere at Tynie. Remember she wanted a fecking Tynie that catered for a family day out. She just does not get the hard core supporter. The sooner she fecks off the better. 

When and If the FOH take over they better get their finger out to clear the utter wage thief's and jokers from our club.    

She is in for a shock when the STs go on sale. 

Edited by maroonlegions

45 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Exactly why i’ve cancelled my FoH subscription. The lack of strategy and leadership and the amount of money being squandered is staggering - Share with us what his goals and targets are for this year as CEO...he appears to be another pointless expense along with half the payroll 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Guffers said:

Exactly why i’ve cancelled my FoH subscription. The lack of strategy and leadership and the amount of money being squandered is staggering - Share with us what his goals and targets are for this year as CEO...he appears to be another pointless expense along with half the payroll 

I will carry on with my FOH subscription because you can change a manager and player but you cant if you have NO club .. 

Ainsley Harriott
On 23/03/2021 at 21:58, davemclaren said:

He doesn’t have anything to do with the football side. 

I dont think anyone does these days not even the players.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

I will carry on with my FOH subscription because you can change a manager and player but you cant if you have NO club .. 

what like every other club thats operating out there - like st johnstone ? This ‘we’ll have no club” nonsense is becoming tiresome... ffs are we really only existing because 8,000 of us are contributing £150,000 a month... nope, behave man

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, Guffers said:

what like every other club thats operating out there - like st johnstone ? This ‘we’ll have no club” nonsense is becoming tiresome... ffs are we really only existing because 8,000 of us are contributing £150,000 a month... nope, behave man

so whats next, not buying season tickets, then we are in the shit and we will have no club, were do you draw the line. behave i do, very well i may add. and its near 9,000 ..

Edited by maroonlegions

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

so whats next, not buying season tickets, then we are in the shit and we will have no club, were do you draw the line. behave i do, very well i may add.

If Budge and Neilson **** off, people will buy season tickets and re-start their FoH subs. It's that simple. It's the board that are ruining the club, not the fans. 

13 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

so whats next, not buying season tickets, then we are in the shit and we will have no club, were do you draw the line. behave i do, very well i may add. and its near 9,000 ..

Lets leave aside the FOH subscriptions - which should never be the relied upon model for funding for the club... folk will stop buying season tickets if we are shite.. just like every other club in the land ? Whats different about us that means we’ll implode without FoH? If you employ the wrong people and perform badly you will drop down the league and drop income and suffer and will need to cut cloth accordingly... it’s fairly straightforward.. 

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Shanks said:

One of the faceless cast of thousands.

Anns managerial equivalent of Eggert Johnson

Howdy Doody Jambo

He will be working from home, he must be on big buck's also, yes Ann Naw Ann, what is it Pick a pal at Tynecastle, it's now a tug of war between the fans and the board, only last September when we all seemed united to take on the rat pack , this could go on all summer and cost the club a lot of lost income 

Budge holds the ace's while the fan's hold the club in spades , get rid of the joker players and manager and the Hearts can beat again when we bring in a few diamonds 

Budge needs play the game 

He's responsible for day to day operations & the SD & Head Coach surely report into him? 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

If Budge and Neilson **** off, people will buy season tickets and re-start their FoH subs. It's that simple. It's the board that are ruining the club, not the fans. 

Exactly this. 

From "Only Hearts" unification to where we are now under his watch. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

He's responsible for day to day operations & the SD & Head Coach surely report into him? 

Don’t think so. I think he’s more like an Operations Manager. 

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's Budge's club and she calls the shots.

Simples. 

it shouldn’t be, FOH have paid her the money due and we should now own the club. 

2 hours ago, steve123 said:

She is in danger of tainting her legacy, clearly will not hit her in the pocket but will in the eyes of the fans.

I fear the damage is already done.

Her intransigence has cost her all credibility with the fans IMO

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

it shouldn’t be, FOH have paid her the money due and we should now own the club. 

See my follow up response. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Read the announcement when he was appointed. 

McKinley - day to day operations 

Budge - long term strategy. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/andrew-mckinlay-appointed-chief-executive

I did and I also saw an org chart which showed Robbie still reported directly to the board. I think the word Operations is the key word. 

That would be highly unusual to say the least.    A CEO is responsible for the operating structure of a company and all ‘executive’ roles report to the CEO,   so that would mean the SD and RN (unless he reports in to the SD) so the CEO is ultimately responsible for hiring and firing and overall performance of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.   Of course if RN reports to the SD then we should be hearing more from Savage.   AB is now ‘just’ the Chair and responsible for the Board of Directors, not operational roles.   So he SHOULD be the main man so to speak, at least on paper which makes it all the more puzzling why it’s still the Budge show.  It also makes sense when she announced the changes to the structure that it would mean her taking less of a hands in role.   The CEO should be the one making statements and doing interviews around the overall direction of the club in my view. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I did and I also saw an org chart which showed Robbie still reported directly to the board. I think the word Operations is the key word. 

You can't report to "the Board" FFS. 

Who was his line manager. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Gmcjambo said:

That would be highly unusual to say the least.    A CEO is responsible for the operating structure of a company and all ‘executive’ roles report to the CEO,   so that would mean the SD and RN (unless he reports in to the SD) so the CEO is ultimately responsible for hiring and firing and overall performance of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.   Of course if RN reports to the SD then we should be hearing more from Savage.   AB is now ‘just’ the Chair and responsible for the Board of Directors, not operational roles.   So he SHOULD be the main man so to speak, at least on paper which makes it all the more puzzling why it’s still the Budge show.  It also makes sense when she announced the changes to the structure that it would mean her taking less of a hands in role.   The CEO should be the one making statements and doing interviews around the overall direction of the club in my view. 

Because BUDGE IS STILL IN CHARGE

This shite about her taking a back seat is exactly that. She’s still infecting us with her loser mentality and employing people with the same attitude, like Snoreson.

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

.   The CEO should be the one making statements and doing interviews around the overall direction of the club in my view. 

Lawwell CEO at Celtic was making all the recent noises re Lennon , not Desmond (the owner). 

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

You can't report to "the Board" FFS. 

Who was his line manager. 

Of course he can : if he's required to attend board meetings he 'll do as he's told. 

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Because BUDGE IS STILL IN CHARGE

This shite about her taking a back seat is exactly that. She’s still infecting us with her loser mentality and employing people with the same attitude, like Snoreson.

Yep,  because she’s overstepping the mark and the CEO is letting her.    Last thing we need tighten now is a weak CEO.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Gmcjambo said:

Yep,  because she’s overstepping the mark and the CEO is letting her.    Last thing we need tighten now is a weak CEO.

She appointed him so if we’re going on past evidence, she’ll have deliberately appointed someone without any testicles.

David Black
2 hours ago, steve123 said:

She's not in danger of tainting her legacy, that ship has sailed. She will leave the same as Robinson and Romanov before her. Initially well liked, but ultimately despised.