Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

With out her we wouldn’t be here 

And for that we have her thanks, however she now needs to stand down. The Club on the football side is soft as shite and we need a football man in to run the Club.

She’s a feckin clown.  Saved the club but she’s completely ruined us the last few years.  She’s ****in clueless and needs to go.  

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

FoH have absolutely no right to change the agreed structure and powers, the horse has bolted!

Sorry, but that is simply wrong. FoH will own 75.1% of the shares, they have the right to change just about anything they like. Within the currently agreed governance documents they won't but they have the right to. Some of it would need a vote of the FOH members (but they are FOH, so FOH have the right if the members have the right). If they have managed to convince some members that that is not the case, that is a convenient myth they have created/ 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Not Bollocks. 

Well explain!

Have your read the papers?

It was designed to prevent the fans having a direct say and the FoH are a minority, they need others to support any changes!

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

She's hired a loser and a failure. In what way is her "job done"?

A loser and a failure who has won this league twice? Like I said, without the benefit of hindsight, the appointment of Neilson seemed to be a pretty safe and sensible one.

However, it seems him and his coaching staff do not have what it takes in this case.

davemclaren
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Well explain!

Have your read the papers?

It was designed to prevent the fans having a direct say and the FoH are a minority, they need others to support any changes!

The FoH will hold circa 70% of the club’s shares and can use that to call an EGM to vote on resolutions, should they see fit. 

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Sorry, but that is simply wrong. FoH will own 75.1% of the shares, they have the right to change just about anything they like. Within the currently agreed governance documents they won't but they have the right to. Some of it would need a vote of the FOH members (but they are FOH, so FOH have the right if the members have the right). If they have managed to convince some members that that is not the case, that is a convenient myth they have created/ 

Nonsense......any meaningful changes require an absurdly high threshold re votes which are highly unlikely to happen. To my mind it is designed to ensure the status quo! It will lead to failure and stagnation! FoH are intentionally a minority on any board! We agreed to it!

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

FoH can via an EGM, if they wanted to, after the shares are transferred. 

Are you making this up?

31 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So what ? Her running the club was supposed to be  temporary. Her time has been up for a while. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The FoH will hold circa 70% of the club’s shares and can use that to call an EGM to vote on resolutions, should they see fit. 

Sorry but your ignorant of the agreement!

Cardiff Hearts

A real nadir tonight. In nearly 65 years of supporting Hearts, one of the very worst results.

Budge is accountable ( or should be). She has profited from her investment whilst all us donators have lost out. Financially, I have no issue with that - it was always an emotional decision. 

What I and other fans cannot tolerate is the continued taking for granted of our monies whilst she and those close to her lead the club into long term decline. 

Your ( handsomely rewarded and fully repaid) investment was appreciated. You have never truly got the soul of our great club. Leave with what dignity you have left. 

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

She's ruined this club. 

Unfortunately this is where I'm at. She helped save us( as did we all!!), and she is now destroying us.

So many millions wasted in wages for fraudsters. Poor decision after poor decision.

davemclaren
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Sorry but your ignorant of the agreement!

There is no agreement, all there is the approved governance of FoH. Under company law FoH can call an EGM as they will have more than 10% of the shares. Anyway, I doubt it will come to that. 

Who can Call for an EGM

The members/shareholders of a company can call for an extraordinary general meeting. However, only certain members with a significant stake in the company are allowed to call for an EGM. They are listed in the Companies Act,2013 as follows.

• In the case of a company having a share capital, members holding not less than one-tenth of such paid-up capital of the company that carry voting rights in regard to that matter as on the date of depositing the requisition;

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Unfortunately this is where I'm at. She helped save us( as did we all!!), and she is now destroying us.

So many millions wasted in wages for fraudsters. Poor decision after poor decision.

The losses don't go away with her........many contracts go on for years and hamstring the club  ala Damour!

Saint Jambo
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Nonsense......any meaningful changes require an absurdly high threshold re votes which are highly unlikely to happen. To my mind it is designed to ensure the status quo! It will lead to failure and stagnation! FoH are intentionally a minority on any board! We agreed to it!

I think you need to accept that you aren't the most informed poster on this topic. You are confusing the governance arrangements of FOH with the governance arrangements of the club. How the club Board is appointed is at the discretion of shareholders of the club. There is no super majority required for this. FoH will hold 75.1% of the shares and therefore have the ability to pass special resolutions in relation to the club. This gives them pretty much carte blanche to do what they want in terms of the club.

The governance of FOH is determined by the members of FOH. In some cases that requires either a 75% or 90% vote of the (voting) membership. You say that is absurdly high, but it has been reached for a significant number of FOH votes to date. If the FOH Board proposed a change and explained why it was required, it is quite likely they could achieve it. The exceptions are likely to be things like selling the club to Rod Petrie.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yep. It's unfortunate. No doubt she had our best intentions at heart but she's hasn't set a standard or been ruthless enough. 

There is no agreement, all there is the approved governance of FoH. Under company law FoH can call an EGM as they will have more than 10% of the shares. Anyway, I doubt it will come to that. 

Who can Call for an EGM

The members/shareholders of a company can call for an extraordinary general meeting. However, only certain members with a significant stake in the company are allowed to call for an EGM. They are listed in the Companies Act,2013 as follows.

• In the case of a company having a share capital, members holding not less than one-tenth of such paid-up capital of the company that carry voting rights in regard to that matter as on the date of depositing the requisition;

And..........the agreement is post 2013, have you read and can quote that?

Saint Jambo
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I assume Jambo61 is talking about the working together 'agreement' between FOH and the Club. But we both clearly know that can be easily scrapped by FoH.

davemclaren
Just now, Saint Jambo said:

I assume Jambo61 is talking about the working together 'agreement' between FOH and the Club. But we both clearly know that can be easily scrapped by FoH.

Correct.

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

I think you need to accept that you aren't the most informed poster on this topic. You are confusing the governance arrangements of FOH with the governance arrangements of the club. How the club Board is appointed is at the discretion of shareholders of the club. There is no super majority required for this. FoH will hold 75.1% of the shares and therefore have the ability to pass special resolutions in relation to the club. This gives them pretty much carte blanche to do what they want in terms of the club.

The governance of FOH is determined by the members of FOH. In some cases that requires either a 75% or 90% vote of the (voting) membership. You say that is absurdly high, but it has been reached for a significant number of FOH votes to date. If the FOH Board proposed a change and explained why it was required, it is quite likely they could achieve it. The exceptions are likely to be things like selling the club to Rod Petrie.

Think it through....the FoH have agreed to be the minority on any board. To change that they need a super majority on an FoH vote prior to challenging the agreement! The FoH cannot just rockup and takeover!

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Once FoH have the shares any agreement is moot. 

Once FoH have the shares any agreement is moot. 

Is that your opinion or have you a qualification to back that up?

The FoH agreed to a minority on any board!

JamboAndrew

Big test now. Anne should have realised her mistake of sticking with a manager for too long. She should realise that football needs to be more cut throat at times.

Enough recent evidence of the team and management not working recently.

If she sacks Robbie, I'll say she has learned and respect this.

If she sticks with him, then my faith is starting to waiver.

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

The agreement to sell the club leaves FOH with a majority of shares. It did not stipulate future governance arrangements.

The governance arrangements for how the two distinct entities FOH and the Club would be governed once the share transfer was complete was agreed a couple of years ago through votes of the FOH membership. I have read the documents. The working together document that sets out how the club is to be governed does allow FOH the right to directly appoint only 2 members of the club Board. I assume this is the minority that you are talking about? But because FOH will have 75.1% of the shares of the club they will have the power to overrule the appointment of Board members and change the governance arrangements of the club.

One important concept that might help you understand this is that if there is a contradiction between a businesses governance documents and company law, it is company law that takes precedence.

Anyway, that is as far as I'm going to go on FOH governance tonight, as I want to get back to raging about the players and management.

Saint Jambo
7 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Think it through....the FoH have agreed to be the minority on any board. To change that they need a super majority on an FoH vote prior to challenging the agreement! The FoH cannot just rockup and takeover!

No they don't.

Complete clear out needed. Under her stewardship the sheer volume of dross staff and players we’ve gone through is mind boggling.

43 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Budge should be utterly ashamed, she has turned our club into an absolute laughing stock. The sooner she departs and takes all her failings with her the better.

Don’t know why some give her a pass? Would Wallace or the Pieman get an easy ride if they overseen the last few seasons?

Neither did when it went bad for them, actually.  The whole club has gone soft, declawed.

Edited by Debut 4

best in the land

Can't see budge doing anything about this.

This will get brushed under the carpet as always. 

She should be nowhere near this club. 

Mistake after mistake is destroying the club. 

Disgraceful how she has wasted a great chance of taking hearts to the top. 

Just go Budge! 

Not sure how much she has to do with the football stuff now that we have a CEO and a Sporting Director

Time for those two to earn their wage and make a smart business decision 

18Jambo_dave74

Get her the **** out the club.

She is the problem. Say we actually sacked Neilson (of course we won’t) are we actually going to trust her to appoint yet another failed manager. 

I’m sure she’ll invite ‘Robbie’ in for a nice wee chat over some tea and cakes and say how disappointed she is but never mind, we can’t win them all. Then there will be a friendly wee call to Stuart Wallace to placate the FOH - expect it to be a quick call as FOH won’t have any challenging questions. Then there will be an interview with Brian McLaughlin from BBC to say that she’s fully behind ‘Robbie’. We wont need to sack him - he’ll know when he has to leave...

and round and round we go. 

When the football at a football club isn't priority it should come as little surprise how shite we have been under her leadership.

I just do not know how much deeper we have to sink before people take off the misty eyed specs.

She never ****ing saved us, we saved us.

She has instilled this softness, comfort blanket, powder puff, airy fairy, 500,000 genders, unicorm, all one, love thy neighbour, greenpeace, peace love and harmony bollocks into our club it has trickled down throughout every brick and into the dressing room. We are a disgrace of a sports club and are more suited with fans getting Edinburgh council leisure cards than season tickets.

She does not care about Hearts winning, she cares about Hearts (and her) looking good to all those that (laugh) look in.

**** her and get her to **** out.

Budge is going to have to face facts.....Time is not going to be healer after tonights debacle. There is no way season tickets will hit anywhere near 10k with this clown still in charge.
Can you imagine the hatred inside Tynecastle on Saturday with him in the dug out. Thank god for him we are all locked out.
Make absolutely no mistake. Tonight is the worst result in Hearts long history.....WORSR EVER RESULT! 

Edited by Hashimoto

McGlynn The Money
57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Wake the **** up Jambos.

Correct. Even the happiest of clappers must surely now admit that their time is up.

She appoints managers, not on the success they will bring but on the comfort they will bring.

Lucille's Thirsty

“You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain”

She has become a cancer, needs culled.

Leave.

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

Just now, Hashimoto said:

Budge is going to have to face facts.....Time is not going to be healer after tonights debacle. There is no way season tickets will hit anywhere near 10k with this clown still in charge.
Can you imagine the hatred inside Tynecastle on Saturday with him in the dug out.
Make absolutely no mistake. Tonight is the worst result in Hearts long history.....WORSR EVER RESULT! 

She can hang tonights accolade beside Levein's worst run of results in our history.

Every manager, past or present has a shocking result. No major issue with that. Neilson has had Birkirkara, Alloa, Arbroath, Brora etc in the space of 6 ****ing years.

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Josef Fritzl's daughter wouldn't be here without him. Didn't give him the right to then ruin her ****ing life.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

She can hang tonights accolade beside Levein's worst run of results in our history.

Budge's tenure at Hearts must be up there as one of the worst ever for any CEO / owner. She is absolutely useless with zero merit to boast about on the footballing front.

6 years of purgatory from a footballing sense. I'm actually feeling bloody miserable tonight. Not just for the Brora result. but more the fact that she will still be around with her little lapdog manager dragging the name of Hearts down further.

Thanks Budge, thanks Neilson for making Hearts the laughing stock of football tonight.  

3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Josef Fritzl's daughter wouldn't be here without him. Didn't give him the right to then ruin her ****ing life.

Shouldn’t laugh...

43 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

FoH have absolutely no right to change the agreed structure and powers, the horse has bolted!

If this is true, why are any of us still giving money to FOH? And if it is, I'm cancelling my DD

Edited by MrBones

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )