Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gordon simpson
45 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My point was that All the abuse Chris Robinson recieved was nothing short of criminal.  Savaged by our entire support with zero ****s given.  Now, becasue Ann Budge is female we must be more respectful.  All I ask is why?

Robinson at least very much understood what it was all about and if he had a FoH behond him and benefactors left right and centre he would have pulled it off.  

AB brought the benefactors and has the commercial side of the business running well

,and also stated that the football side was not her strong point so she brought in 2 ex players who have screwed us and the club to the wood so much for so called football men .

The pie man brought sweet FA  

9 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

AB brought the benefactors and has the commercial side of the business running well

,and also stated that the football side was not her strong point so she brought in 2 ex players who have screwed us and the club to the wood so much for so called football men .

The pie man brought sweet FA  

Agreed......Not a fair comparison.....

Budge has her faults but to compare her to that crook goes beyond the pale!

Keep things in perspective, Ann Budge has had her day, time for someone else to run the show...Unfortunately there are far too many things coming out in the open, some true no doubt, some speculative!!!!
Nepotism is rife at Tynecastle it seems, never a good thing if you are trying to run a business to it's optimum level. Sentiment takes over from practical business reality.

It is time for Budge to go.....but to compare her to the pieman is just a distraction from the real issues

Neilson Out

Edited by Hashimoto

Different circumstances with Robinson and Budge. 

The one thing they all have in common is that the fans were delighted when they arrived but wanted them out eventually. It's been that way since i started going to Tynie. Mercer was the grand saviour then the fans turned. Robinson (and Deans) the same. Romanov was hero'ed on his arrival as was Ann Budge. 

There's been good times with them all. Mercer turned the club around. Some great players brought in during his tenure. Colquhoun, Clark, Jardine to name only a few. We were close (7 minutes) to winning the Premier League and no-one has got closer since. Quarter-Finals of the UEFA Cup and Hearts players playing for Scotland in Euro's and World Cups. 

Robinson comes in and eventually put together the best squad of players i've seen play for Hearts. Rousset, Niemi, Cameron, Weir, Fulton, Adam etc etc, still played in Europe, more Scotland caps and won the 1998 Scottish Cup. Also got three out of the four stands built. Then Romanov. Promised us we'd be challenging at the top of the League, Champions League football (well...got a qualifier once) and signed some great players. Bednar, Fyssas, Skacel etc, got us £9m for Gordon and won us two Scottish Cups. But in the end, fans wanted them out, and they went, but for different reasons. As for Budge...pulled the club out of administration, got us promoted, built a new main stand (which is so far over-budget and unfinished), and watched as we've went from one disasterous season to another. It's now her time to move on as it was for Mercer, Robinson and Romanov.