Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Listened to it for 5 minutes from 1:49 and interesting wider views on what he sees his role is and his focus on accentuating the positive things and not seeing himself as the voice of the fans. He is apparently not standing as an FoH director after this term of office as well. I’m not sure how important the number of followers people have on Twitter is as to whether you reply/comment or not as I’ve never used it. 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ann’s failings are not limited to the footballing side of the club. The various new stand sagas were disappointing to say the least and many were avoidable.

All in all, the last few years have been unbelievably poor and don’t show signs of improvement. Wholesale changes needed top to bottom without question.

A_A wehatethehibs

It’s a shame, I am grateful and appreciate her and how she’s tried to stay focused on being a responsible steward of the club to keep the financials and infrastructure on the straight and narrow. 

But ultimately this is a football club there is no football “department” the club IS a football department. And when the bullet is demanded to this extent, the trigger must be pulled. She will leave it till Saturday though and there’ll be scenes at Tynecastle IMO 

Toxteth O'Grady
14 minutes ago, Mort said:

Ann’s failings are not limited to the footballing side of the club. The various new stand sagas were disappointing to say the least and many were avoidable.

All in all, the last few years have been unbelievably poor and don’t show signs of improvement. Wholesale changes needed top to bottom without question.

Yes - we still owe her lots of money - the stand cost a fortune and her family have done well out of it.

There are loads of staff who have done nothing to improve the football

and have just been a drain on resources.

Her choice and timing of managerial appointments have been woeful.

She has zero connection with supporters.

We have about the oldest squad I can ever remember with no promising youngsters coming through.

The Club needs a clear out from top to bottom. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If your post is defending either Snoreson or Mrs Mangle then I cannae even be arsed to read it

To compare this to 2015 is the most stupid thing I’ve heard in a while

I’m not bothered if someone that uses the terms ‘Snoreson’ or ‘Mrs Mangle’ reads my post or not.

But if you’d like to understand the actual point I was trying to make (before the other poster tried to sidestep this and go off on a tangent) I’d suggest you read my previous post in full.

Das Viertel Hearts
On 23/03/2021 at 21:46, Jambo 4 Ever said:

With out her we wouldn’t be here 

Can live through a comedy defeat...because after all that's football!!!   

but to be known as THE Hearts FC for ever and ever that would have been too much to bear !!!  And would need a full-blown self delusion only achieved by THE Rangers FC

In the last couple of years the FoH members have voted Wallace and Cummings back on to the FoH Board and by extension the Hearts Board.  A vote of confidence in firstly Wallace who clearly believes himself above scrutiny and secondly Cummings the legal expert there as every legal action lost.  They have been on the Hearts Board during this appalling period, part of a Hearts Board stuffed with sycophants and yes men.

That Board have sanctioned a huge overspend on the stadium, a wasteful enormous unnecessary spend on the park, the horror of the Levein era where an inadequate was given the football club to do with what he wished, a £4m plus spend by Arnott on the youth academy with next to no return and the latest embarrassments on the field.  

Wallace and Cummings are also culpable with the rest of the FoH Board in blocking the takeover of the club that the fans have paid for.

Well beyond time for a clear out of them all.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Coco said:

In the last couple of years the FoH members have voted Wallace and Cummings back on to the FoH Board and by extension the Hearts Board.  A vote of confidence in firstly Wallace who clearly believes himself above scrutiny and secondly Cummings the legal expert there as every legal action lost.  They have been on the Hearts Board during this appalling period, part of a Hearts Board stuffed with sycophants and yes men.

That Board have sanctioned a huge overspend on the stadium, a wasteful enormous unnecessary spend on the park, the horror of the Levein era where an inadequate was given the football club to do with what he wished, a £4m plus spend by Arnott on the youth academy with next to no return and the latest embarrassments on the field.  

Wallace and Cummings are also culpable with the rest of the FoH Board in blocking the takeover of the club that the fans have paid for.

Well beyond time for a clear out of them all.

Withdraw donations. It’s the only language they’ll understand

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Yes - we still owe her lots of money - the stand cost a fortune and her family have done well out of it.

There are loads of staff who have done nothing to improve the football

and have just been a drain on resources.

Her choice and timing of managerial appointments have been woeful.

She has zero connection with supporters.

We have about the oldest squad I can ever remember with no promising youngsters coming through.

The Club needs a clear out from top to bottom. 

On this point, it almost looks like we are getting promoted too early and could do with another season to sort ourselves out. 

Wont happen, thank feck. 

Japan Jambo
19 hours ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

I found the interview - these are direct quotes from Stuart Wallace on This is my Story podcast.

“I’ve got a couple of rules, if somebody’s got less than 100 followers I just ignore them... I don’t even read it. If somebody has got less than 500 followers and they’re making a decent point I think that all that’s going to happen is if I reply to it it’ll just give it oxygen” 

“There’s a small minority and if they want to make a point, frankly they’re welcome to make a point...if they’ve got a criticism of me or anybody else what I would say is pony up, put your name in, do something about it and come forward and get involved. Don’t sit in the background throwing rocks or otherwise pipe down”.

is that episode 36 'No Ties In The Boardroom'? Just checking it out now...

Radio Ga Ga

Thanks for what you did for us in ensuring we have a team to support, but I’m afraid your tenure has turned toxic and for the good of the club and your health please just go.

PS And take that imposter masquerading as a Manager with you. 

By the Beatles was at number 1 the last time QoS took points of us in the league.

Another accolade for Budge's cabinet.

On 23/03/2021 at 22:01, Alan_R said:

It's hard to argue that in her tenure we've went soft.

Grateful for her stepping in but something at the club is rotten and needs rectified asap

This 100% 

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Robbie: 'With a thirteen point gap, you know you should be glad'.

🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

He is a total WuM....

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Robbie: 'With a thirteen point gap, you know you should be glad'.

Scruffy prick

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Heart of Midlothian is in the wrong hands 

We're in the wrong hands!! We're in the wrong hands!! Ann budge you've not got a clue!! 🎶

Now:getout:

We are now saying every single thing I have been shouting from the rooftops for over 5 years. The only thing is that it is now not sexist or disrespectful. I am just glad the alarm sounded and mostly everyone has woken up.

Forza Cuore
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

The more you read about her the more you realise we have a Dictator running our club.

What have you read?

2 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

What have you read?

A million of her statements I imagine.

Forza Cuore
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

A million of her statements I imagine.

Thought there was something new we hadn't seen.

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are now saying every single thing I have been shouting from the rooftops for over 5 years. The only thing is that it is now not sexist or disrespectful. I am just glad the alarm sounded and mostly everyone has woken up.

If her and Neilsen dont go soon we are heading for Robinson territory.  Its going to get nasty

Sadly this is what is necessary.  Even after years of involvement Ann Budge still fundamentally doesn't understand football and especially football fans.  

Leveins Battalion

Budge is quite openly trolling Hearts fans now,we are just muck and a gravy train for her.

Budge OUT!

glynnlondon

She can consider herself very very fortunate that there are no fans allowed in the ground.

Would make the Dumfy game look like the teddy bears picnic.

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Rumours Ann will be the next one informing us of her departure this summer.....

Please let this be true 👍 for the good of Heart of midlothian football club.

jack D and coke
On 24/03/2021 at 11:11, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

She does have a ruthless streak. You’re seeing it in her constantly pissing on the supporters who are throwing money at the club - arrogantly looking after herself while the club underperforms. 

She thinks she’s untouchable and there are posters on here who help her to feel that way.

I still maintain that the only reason she sacked Levein was because someone spray painting the badge made her worry that it was going to get nasty.

Considering she was going to send him back upstairs but the nasty Hearts fans made that a no no speaks volumes about her level of competence football wise. 
Budge must not make one more decision over football matters at this club. Plans to ship out asap so someone with a backbone can empty that fraud is what should be happening. 
When we re-appointed Robbie I literally felt nothing. I can’t remember that happening before when we got a new manager. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Considering she was going to send him back upstairs but the nasty Hearts fans made that a no no speaks volumes about her level of competence football wise. 
Budge must not make one more decision over football matters at this club. Plans to ship out asap so someone with a backbone can empty that fraud is what should be happening. 
When we re-appointed Robbie I literally felt nothing. I can’t remember that happening before when we got a new manager. 

It reminded me of some of the crap Romanov appointed. You just thought ‘this will be completely forgettable’. Which it has been, apart from the constant embarrassments.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Glad? 

Would you not have been glad if we'd been successful and you were proven wrong? 

Not you tho, you're glad we are in the championship and knocked out the sc to Brora as you think you get to be proven correct! 

Cracking. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Glad? 

Not you tho, you're glad we are in the championship and knocked out the sc to Brora as you think you get to be proven correct! 

Cracking. 

I very much doubt anyone is taking pleasure here. 
He’s sadly been proved right and even more galling have the lads who paid for the plane. 
The club is soft and demands nothing from the players and staff. There’s not a man or person I should say in this club with any real grit or bolloks demanding things. 
A ****ing tea party. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Glad? 

Cracking. 

I think he means glad, as people now being able to see it, and there is less folk burying their head in the sand, as there is little to deflect any more - he took enough abuse for his position on the club on this board early on so you can’t really blame him for being vindicated in some way 

Take ur ire out on I8 but he didn’t put us in this position - could think of a few more u could take ur anger out on rather than him 

We are at the absolute bottom of where we should be. Ian Black having a go, Ryan Stevenson having a go - Players who wore the jersey and played their heart out every game saying it’s an absolute abomination whats happened 

They can’t all be wrong - sooner this regime is out the door with AB at the very front of the queue, the sooner we can sort out the shit show they will have left in their wake 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Glad? 

Cracking. 

You’re the one who seems to enjoy this shit.

We’d all have been glad if this had been a massive success. But those of us who understand the game (and actually want the club to do well) could see what was coming.

Your sanctimonious posts are a deflection from your own embarrassing lack of comprehension. Budge relies entirely on people like you to keep the myth of her success going. But you and your crew seem to be down to single figures now.

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I very much doubt anyone is taking pleasure here. 
He’s sadly been proved right and even more galling have the lads who paid for the plane. 
The club is soft and demands nothing from the players and staff. There’s not a man or person I should say in this club with any real grit or bolloks demanding things. 
A ****ing tea party. 

spot on 👏👏

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

I think he means glad, as people now being able to see it, and there is less folk burying their head in the sand, as there is little to deflect any more - he took enough abuse for his position on the club on this board early on so you can’t really blame him for being vindicated in some way 

Take ur ire out on I8 but he didn’t put us in this position - could think of a few more u could take ur anger out on rather than him 

We are at the absolute bottom of where we should be. Ian Black having a go, Ryan Stevenson having a go - Players who wore the jersey and played their heart out every game saying it’s an absolute abomination whats happened 

They can’t all be wrong - sooner this regime is out the door with AB at the very front of the queue, the sooner we can sort out the shit show they will have left in their wake 

It’s Tosh’s usual timeline:

1 - pretend everything is great 

2 - when it goes wrong, pretend that it will get better

3 - when it clearly won’t get better, still pretend that it will

4 - when you can’t persist with that line any more, blame actual fans for being negative

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Glad? 

Cracking. 

Yes I am glad people are waking up as now her days in charge will be numbered.  Her gushing fans are the reason we are in this mess.

On this occasion I would rather have been proved wrong but it has bene glaringly obvious I was not going to be. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Yes I am glad people are waking up as now her days in charge will be numbered.  Her gushing fans are the reason we are in this mess.

On this occasion I would rather have been proved wrong but it has bene glaringly obvious I was not going to be. 

Smith’s Right Boot doesn’t do glaringly obvious I’m afraid. We’re still on his upward projectory.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s Tosh’s usual timeline:

1 - pretend everything is great 

2 - when it goes wrong, pretend that it will get better

3 - when it clearly won’t get better, still pretend that it will

4 - when you can’t persist with that line any more, blame actual fans for being negative

The fact that He’s more vented up at the thought of I8 being glad that folk woke up and smelled the coffee, than being angry at his precious budge for bringing the club to its knees - well, says it all really 

I was bevying on Sat afternoon and my pal said "QoS have scored after a minute" and we actually laughed.  Not becasue we were glad but becasue it is now so ridiculously unnaceptable. 

Auldbenches
56 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Rumours Ann will be the next one informing us of her departure this summer.....

If this is true and this is agere I read it first, I hope all your descendants go onto have lifes filled with love, heath and happiness.  

Thank you!!! 

complete control
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

aye you certainly called it right after getting dogs abuse from loads on here. i still think the Beatles were overated though 😉

Auldbenches
30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Glad? 

Cracking. 

Bullshit!  You know he isn't saying he is happy we are in the championship, just happy that he doesn't have to keep trying to let us know the truth.

Twisting this like ****.

Where are you on the other threads about the nepotism and cronyism?

Where did he say he was happy we are shite?

His predictions about what would happen to us were right.  

Any of the things you promised come to fruition?

Robbie was getting us top half next session according to you, and that was last week wouldn't jump about doing your usual this week or you are trolling us like budge and levein. 

Maybe that's what you are enjoying.

Randy Marsh
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As if any of us are ****ing glad we are where we are, I mean honestly!

This.  Like any Hearts supporter would want us to lose to Brora Rangers in the most embarrassing loss in Scottish football history.  That is something that can never be erased.  Posters like SRB should be apologising to you.  You called this years ago. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )