Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )

i8hibsh

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo61

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

With out her we wouldn’t be here 

And.........that doesn't forgive the mess she has made of the football club..........nice catering though!

StevenNaismith
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

It’s that attitude that’s got us where we are today. Too many folk allowing her free reign. You forget that she’s getting every penny back. You or I won’t. She’s also made many of her family members a lot of money from Hearts. 

She knows nothing about football yet is allowed to make footballing decisions that have ended up in failure after failure.

She needs to leave her post. 

Just now, MrBones said:

FOH need to grow a pair, take control and get her out

Read the future in the agreement...FoH have no control of the club.....it is written in black and white!

julienbrellier

I agree. I appreciate all shes done but its time for her neilson and anyone associated with that regime to leave. Get McInnes in, FOH takeover and thats it

Budge should be utterly ashamed, she has turned our club into an absolute laughing stock. The sooner she departs and takes all her failings with her the better.

3 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Read the future in the agreement...FoH have no control of the club.....it is written in black and white!

As I said, they need to grow a pair, she's long since been paid back

Saint Jambo

The OP might be a idiot, but I'm in agreement now. Somewhere along the line she seemed to decide she really knows about football and has taken charge of decisions in that area. So she has to own the failure.

She is also terrible at comms. Really laughably bad.

Add to that she seems to have no respect for FOH and the concept of fan ownership. She seems to have got it into her head that it is for her to dictate to FOH the terms of the governance arrangements when FOH own the club, the terms of the relationship between FOH and the club, and now even when she will hand over the shares to FOH. Unfortunately the FOH directors seem to have meekly agreed to all of this and now too have to share some of the blame for not only being back in the Championship but the worst result in our history.

Edited by Saint Jambo

1 minute ago, MrBones said:

As I said, they need to grow a pair, she's long since been paid back

You miss the point....they have a minority say at best.....the FoH will never run Hearts!

The issue is why and who actually does run Hearts post Budge...........never ever clarified!

wattie exploited
3 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Neilson has lost the dressing room 

wish he would get ****ing lost :rifle:

I wouldn’t say I want her to leave only that she has no input at any football related matters as she’s made a James hunt of every one

It's hard to argue that in her tenure we've went soft.

Grateful for her stepping in but something at the club is rotten and needs rectified asap

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I wouldn’t say I want her to leave only that she has no input at any football related matters as she’s made a James hunt of every one

We’re a football club. If we want here no where near football matters, she should **** off completely.

And should have done ages ago

2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

You miss the point....they have a minority say at best.....the FoH will never run Hearts!

The issue is why and who actually does run Hearts post Budge...........never ever clarified!

Sorry what? We've paid her back which means she has to transfer her shareholding doesn't she? But FOH let her carry on 

I don't want Ann Budge to make any more decisions.

Thanks for 2014 etc. but it's time to retire to that yacht. 

Levein can man the bar, Robbie as deckhand and she can race Sergey (Lochend's greatest ever Sailor) to Gibraltar and back.

7 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Neilson has lost the dressing room 

FFS don't tell him where it is!

He might not come back.

Budge is in severe danger of completely tarnishing her legacy. She saved the club, is responsible for the new main stand, and why we still have a team to support today.  But we haven't just gone backwards, we are now at rock bottom.

I honestly think she should stay, but only if she promises to completely stay away from "the footballing department" and focus on expanding the business in other ways. 

The club is the ****ing "footballing department". It always has been, and it always will be.  We are Heart of Midlothian FOOTBALL CLUB, not just some random company to try and promote and market. 

She needs to let someone qualified to make those type of calls make them. 

3 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

It's hard to argue that in her tenure we've went soft.

Grateful for her stepping in but something at the club is rotten and needs rectified asap

She is what is rotten.

Neilson should be sacked tonight but he won’t be, he’ll be allowed to carry on so we can stumble our way out of the championship. He’ll then be allowed to sign a pile of shite in the summer and when he does finally get sacked we will be 8 points adrift at the foot of the Premiership. 

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

It will be within FOH's powers to change that position at any time they want. The constraints on FOH are entirely of FOH's own making (and all the members who happily voted those governance arrangements through while shouting down any of us that highlighted problems). The current arrangements aren't "fan owned, not fan run", they are "fan paid for, not fan run". As it stands the people actually running the club are likely to be Budge and whoever she chooses to appoint. There needs to be a clean break from Budge if that is to be avoided. The issue now is both with Budge and the FOH Board.

3 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Sorry what? We've paid her back which means she has to transfer her shareholding doesn't she? But FOH let her carry on 

Read the agreements and documents.....FoH are intentionally a minority on the board, have no right to interfere re boards/ manager/ structure!

We owe her £100k and have allowed her to delay handover, while still taking more monthly incomes, so at best we can enforce a handover yet still have minimal input! No one knows post Budge who will be in charge!

gowestjambo

The Buck stops with Ann Budge. Her appointments have put us in the position we find ourselves. Countless Millions spent on complete Duds. It needs to stop right now.

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

It will be within FOH's powers to change that position at any time they want. The constraints on FOH are entirely of FOH's own making (and all the members who happily voted those governance arrangements through while shouting down any of us that highlighted problems). The current arrangements aren't "fan owned, not fan run", they are "fan paid for, not fan run". As it stands the people actually running the club are likely to be Budge and whoever she chooses to appoint. There needs to be a clean break from Budge if that is to be avoided. The issue now is both with Budge and the FOH Board.

FoH have absolutely no right to change the agreed structure and powers, the horse has bolted!

The blame should lie firmly at Neilson’s door.

Budge has brought in a manager who who has already won this league with Dundee United (and us previously), so it would be safe to assume (without the benefit of hindsight) he would be able to do so once again with ease given we have better and bigger resources.

As soon as Budge has hired Neilson, that’s her job done from a footballing perspective. From there on in, it is up to him and his coaching staff to get us winning and playing like a team perceived to be a class above the rest in this league - which they have failed to do so.

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Aye, losing to Alloa and Brora. How ****ing lucky are we eh? Get a grip ffs. 

When Brora scored the local people ran out of their living rooms and ran on the pitch.

That is where we are under Budge.

InternationalJambo

I'm sorry but how can folk still trot out the excuse "If it was not for her we wouldn't have a club". 

Fair enough she stepped in when no one else looked likely. Fair enough she has gotten us into a healthy financial position. 

But we are a FOOTBALL CLUB. We need forward thinking individuals that will take us to the next level (that with our infrastructure we are more than capable of reaching btw). 

Edited by InternationalJambo

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

FoH have absolutely no right to change the agreed structure and powers, the horse has bolted!

FoH can via an EGM, if they wanted to, after the shares are transferred. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, saxondale said:

The blame should lie firmly at Neilson’s door.

Budge has brought in a manager who who has already won this league with Dundee United (and us previously), so it would be safe to assume (without the benefit of hindsight) he would be able to do so once again with ease given we have better and bigger resources.

As soon as Budge has hired Neilson, that’s her job done from a footballing perspective. From there on in, it is up to him and his coaching staff to get us winning and playing like a team perceived to be a class above the rest in this league - which they have failed to do so.

She's hired a loser and a failure. In what way is her "job done"?

• davemclaren changed the title to Get Budge to **** and as far away from our club as possible ( merged )