Get Skacel Back Now!!!!!!

Clerry Jambo

Hagar the Horrible

I would have him back but i really cant see that happening now? Now that Burley has left, he is more likely to stay and fight for his place at the saints? Rudi really could not suffer Burley and he hates playing at Left Back, but if a new manager plays him there too, then he may well want to move on?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

more chance of me playing right back. Great post cheered me up no end.

You dont rate Skacel yet would give Mole time. Great judge of a footballer you.

Skacel was probably the most talented player ive ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Unfortunately he has attitude issues, and that is why he has not done as well in his career as he should have.

Would i have him back- id walk down to Southampton and give him a piggy back up if it was required.

Will it happen- of course not

What a player though. Long long lasting happy memories of that man on the wing

Tremendous post mate. The guy was brilliant at us, looked dangerous everytime he had the ball and scored a bucket load for a winger. Prob scored more in half a season than our whole midfield has this season.

Seymour M Hersh
Feckin short memories the lot of ye!!

Yes his form dipped because obviously he was unsettled, but what a signing he turned out to be...............Fickle fitba' fans - AYE plenty oan here:mad:

What's his excuse at the ankle tappers?

So Skacel is crap because he failed to excel in the Championship with Southampton?

By that logic Jamie McAllister, Lee Johnson and Ivan Sproule are world-beaters given the form of Bristol City?

Short memories. The best player from the great 2005/2006 team and the main reason why we made 2nd place in the SPL.

Walter Bishop
You dont rate Skacel yet would give Mole time. Great judge of a footballer you.

Skacel was probably the most talented player ive ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Unfortunately he has attitude issues, and that is why he has not done as well in his career as he should have.

Would i have him back- id walk down to Southampton and give him a piggy back up if it was required.

Will it happen- of course not

What a player though. Long long lasting happy memories of that man on the wing

Allan Preston???

So Skacel is crap because he failed to excel in the Championship with Southampton?

By that logic Jamie McAllister, Lee Johnson and Ivan Sproule are world-beaters given the form of Bristol City?

Short memories. The best player from the great 2005/2006 team and the main reason why we made 2nd place in the SPL.

Absolutely...........appears some on here prefer Miko, Ivakoosoo, whatever, UNBELIEVABLE!!

Two best posts on the thread.

I would take Rudi back now. Best player I've seen in a Hearts jersey and don't expect to see anyone better - even if we sign a technically better player, he won't have Skacels swagger or patter.

;) GOOD COMMENT, JUST IMAGINE THE RUD BOY & LARRY IN THE SAME MID-OUTSTANDING

boabyarsebiscuit

News just in ...

(scene, Rudi Skacel's penthouse apartment overlooking the sea in Southampton)

Phone rings...

Rudi: Hello?

Voice at other end of phone: Khelllooooh, Rooooodeee. Here is Meester Paydro Looohppesss is ahspeeekink ...

Sound of phone receiver being slammed down.

Gordon

Tall Pressley Webster Fyssas

Kingston Palazuelos Hartley Skacel

Bednar Velicka

We'd win the SPL

Way to depress the masses.

He is out injuryed right now anyway.

rudi was a outstanding player, lazy as feck tho, he was lucky takis bailed him out so much. Still would take him back in a second.

You have to remember tho, that he was the one who chose to leave us and follow GB down south. His excuses were getting worse by the week, first he said he would stay if we got to the uefa cup, then he changed it to the CL ! Fair enough most of the comments come from his agent tho. I still think that we as fans were outstanding towards him and he still chose to move on. make of it what you will but would have loved him to stay atleast one more season.

Still what a fecking player !

News just in ...

(scene, Rudi Skacel's penthouse apartment overlooking the sea in Southampton)

Phone rings...

Rudi: Hello?

Voice at other end of phone: Khelllooooh, Rooooodeee. Here is Meester Paydro Looohppesss is ahspeeekink ...

Sound of phone receiver being slammed down.

:):) 1ST CLASS ;)

I am genuinely astonished that any Hearts fan who actually goes to the games would have anything bad to say about Rudi Skacel

Mate at least 3/4s of our cup winning team have been widely castigated as complete ***** by a lot of people on this board

Rudi's fiance was in my girlfriend's class at school. She is incredible. He got her a boob job for Xmas a couple of years back. Great investment on his behalf :).

She might twist his arm being an Edinburgh lass!!

Rudi's fiance was in my girlfriend's class at school. She is incredible. He got her a boob job for Xmas a couple of years back. Great investment on his behalf :).

Did he kiss them until the end of the season and then f****d off and left her.:)

;) HOPE SO HE WILL BE FEELIN A RIGHT T*T IF HE DOESN'T_ AND A LEFT ONE TOO I IMAGINE ;);)

its where we bide
he wont come back unless hes guaranteed euro football,

or was that he wont leave if we get euro football emmm cant remember which it was

badge kissing ******

four good games doth not make a season

probably go to smellic hartley club

either you only went to 4 mate or i was dreaming

Yey, lets just go for all our old players

Rudi

Robbo

Kidd

Black

Time to look forward, not back.

Always you look forward but Skatch should never have left in the first place along with a few others obviously:527::527:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Always you look forward but Skatch should never have left in the first place along with a few others obviously:527::527:

His choice, he has not set the world on fire since going and am sure he regrets it at least a little. Would liek him back myself, badge kisser yes, but a talented one.

Would maybe take Paul H back as cover (not had a good season) but would not welcome a team mate of his.

So,

Rudi - Yes

PH - Probably yes.

Other - No

;)

Skacel is better than anything we currently have on the left side.

Driver is showing great promise but he is no Rudi just yet.

If he were interested in returning then we should sign him.

Skacel is better than anything we currently have on the left side.

Driver is showing great promise but he is no Rudi just yet.

If he were interested in returning then we should sign him.

AMEN

jack D and coke
Entirely agreed. Ppl have a go at him for the 2nd half of the season- he was on a hiding to nothing after his first half!

Watch the DVD and even in the 2nd half of the season he played a part in a huge amount of our goals. He was incredible. Ive never seen anyone at Hearts who made Rangers and Celtic players look completely silly. I remember him doing things like megging Ricksen and running Ricksen & Barry 'fud' Ferguson around in the corner by the Gorgie/Main Stand. Worth the entry fee alone.

He also played a part in 3 goals in the Hibs semi and scored the goal that eventually won us the Scottish

I am genuinely astonished that any Hearts fan who actually goes to the games would have anything bad to say about Rudi Skacel

Almost every decent chance we had that day fell to Rudi and he should have had a penalty but he stayed on his feet when he was clearly fouled. Scored a cracking penalty as well in the shoot out.

The game in january when he ripped them up for erse paper and scored that superb shot into the corner was also top drawer stuff. One of the best players i've seen in a Hearts jersey and who knows he might have stayed if GB hadn't been axed.

Vlad p*ssed him off no doubt about it. Vlad told him he had flu before the Aberdeen cup tie as well because he no doubt rated miko higher. What a f***** clown.

Can't understand Hearts fans who slag him off tbh.

Skacel was probably the most talented player ive ever seen in a Hearts shirt.

Nah.

I'd probably just give that to Kevin Keegan mate...

;)

He always hit the target, something that Audrey and Driver should work on.

He is still young enough but I don't think he liked the Russians so he will not be back.

loveofthegame
Nah.

I'd probably just give that to Kevin Keegan mate...

;)

Fair enough mate but as i'm 20 i never saw that!

Am I missing something?

Have Hearts or Skacel made noises about any move?

Why are people talking like it might happen?

Seems a fairly pointless debate being that Skacel made his feelings clear about Romanov when he decided he didnt want to stay beyond 1 season.

loveofthegame
Am I missing something?

Seems a fairly pointless debate being that Skacel made his feelings clear about Romanov when he decided he didnt want to stay beyond 1 season.

The OP was stating that he'd be a great player to bring back, and the rest of the threads been a debate on his ability etc. Its just a bit of harmless fun, calm yourself down

He is one of my favorite Hearts players of all time, just from the buzz he gave me that year and how much he got the whole crowd going. Some of the comments on here are truly amazing in how bad they are! I hate the whole half a season wonder crap, remember everything started going down hill after Burley left, it sure wasn't Rudis fault!

Am I missing something?

No noises - as OP I was just alluding to Burley leaving Saints to come up here and mibbe Rudi might fancy a return North - But as I said NO CHANCE

loveofthegame
Lest ye forget - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKl2FN530Q

1 goal, 3 assists. And in the second half of the season!

Absolutely superb mate. Even a wee goal from a Mr Calum Elliot... although he missed a sitter first half!

I remember Rudi didnt really do anything that game other than score one, set up 3.... thats just the kind of player he was- quiet and perhaps a bit lazy at times but special enough to turn it on just for long enough to score/create a goal

Almost exactly 2 years ago. Scary to think how things have changed in such a short time, and not just our side. Look at that Hibs line-up. Includes O'Connor, Brown, Thomson, Murphy, Fletcher, Riordan. Between the two clubs, more than ?20 million received from sales of players in that game!

bretheren,

Rudi did a great job for us whilst GB was manager of Hearts but Rudi is tempermental he lets his heart rule his head - a dangerous thing for a professional football player.

he was unsettled at Marsailles, at Palathanikos and at Hearts.

given we have no strong manager at the moment or, for that matter, leader on the pitch he would struggle to produce his form and he is a form player no doubt

therefore at the moment, no thanks

I think we do need to sign a mature, committed leader. Although he was getting slow we have suffered from lack of leadership on the pitch since Elvis left

bretheren,

Rudi did a great job for us whilst GB was manager of Hearts but Rudi is tempermental he lets his heart rule his head - a dangerous thing for a professional football player.

he was unsettled at Marsailles, at Palathanikos and at Hearts.

given we have no strong manager at the moment or, for that matter, leader on the pitch he would struggle to produce his form and he is a form player no doubt

therefore at the moment, no thanks

I think we do need to sign a mature, committed leader. Although he was getting slow we have suffered from lack of leadership on the pitch since Elvis left

I would suggest he will be unsettled at Saints now - go get him Vlad:527:

Ah...The Skatch........Deadly left peg, goalscorer, strength, inspirational, influential, intelligent......

Yes, we could do with him. He`d defo make my all time Hearts side and that`s aying something given i`m 33 and saw some good sides.

Can`t believe anyone would knock Rudi. Yes, he had some quiet games but FFS every player has a dip.

Who scored the goal in the cup final again?;)

I think we were all a bit frustrated with Rudi in the second half of his season with us, but that was in part due to how exceptional he was in the first half. For me he epitomised everything that was good about that season. Rudi and Hartley at times were just superb to watch.

I think without a good manager here, he wouldn't be worth having back, but with the right manager and players alongside him he could be the best player to make a return to tynie since Robbo.

Some players just fit in with certain clubs. Robbo was one, perhaps Rudi could be another.

Archived