Get Skacel Back Now!!!!!!

Clerry Jambo

Burley has left for the Scotland job, how will Rudi be feeling now??

Go and get him and gives us all a lift.:527::527:

PS OK I know there's no chance but can't keep thinking o Skatch tearing down that left hand side and bursting the net!

PS OK I know there's no chance but can't keep thinking o Skatch tearing down that left hand side and bursting the net!

1/2 season wonder. Done nowt down south

The Real Maroonblood

We have half a season to go so that would suit us fine.

john brownlee

he wont come back unless hes guaranteed euro football,

or was that he wont leave if we get euro football emmm cant remember which it was

badge kissing ******

four good games doth not make a season

probably go to smellic hartley club

You would say that if he signed?

Personally, I'd be delighted if we signed Robson, Nicholson or even blood through a youngster. Never mind bring back Skacel.

Hell, signing someone from League 2 in England could be better than what we have now.

loveofthegame

You dont rate Skacel yet would give Mole time. Great judge of a footballer you.

Skacel was probably the most talented player ive ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Unfortunately he has attitude issues, and that is why he has not done as well in his career as he should have.

Would i have him back- id walk down to Southampton and give him a piggy back up if it was required.

Will it happen- of course not

What a player though. Long long lasting happy memories of that man on the wing

loveofthegame

or was that he wont leave if we get euro football emmm cant remember which it was

badge kissing ******

four good games doth not make a season

probably go to smellic hartley club

oh dear

Feckin short memories the lot of ye!!

Yes his form dipped because obviously he was unsettled, but what a signing he turned out to be...............Fickle fitba' fans - AYE plenty oan here:mad:

You dont rate Skacel yet would give Mole time. Great judge of a footballer you.

Skacel was probably the most talented player ive ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Unfortunately he has attitude issues, and that is why he has not done as well in his career as he should have.

Would i have him back- id walk down to Southampton and give him a piggy back up if it was required.

Will it happen- of course not

What a player though. Long long lasting happy memories of that man on the wing

Well said

We_are_the_Hearts

Yes his form dipped because obviously he was unsettled, but what a signing he turned out to be...............Fickle fitba' fans - AYE plenty oan here:mad:

Fickle is being kind.................clueless is more apt. There was a buzz about Tynie when Rudi got the ball in the final 3rd that I've never seen in 25 years of going to Hearts games. Great player for us. Interesting how when his form dipped so did the teams.

Would you welcome Lee Miller back so quick, IIRC he had about the same amount of good games. Whats the saying? "form is temporary, class is..."

loveofthegame
Fickle is being kind.................clueless is more apt. There was a buzz about Tynie when Rudi got the ball in the final 3rd that I've never seen in 25 years of going to Hearts games. Great player for us. Interesting how when his form dipped so did the teams.

Entirely agreed. Ppl have a go at him for the 2nd half of the season- he was on a hiding to nothing after his first half!

Watch the DVD and even in the 2nd half of the season he played a part in a huge amount of our goals. He was incredible. Ive never seen anyone at Hearts who made Rangers and Celtic players look completely silly. I remember him doing things like megging Ricksen and running Ricksen & Barry 'fud' Ferguson around in the corner by the Gorgie/Main Stand. Worth the entry fee alone.

He also played a part in 3 goals in the Hibs semi and scored the goal that eventually won us the Scottish

I am genuinely astonished that any Hearts fan who actually goes to the games would have anything bad to say about Rudi Skacel

loveofthegame
Would you welcome Lee Miller back so quick, IIRC he had about the same amount of good games. Whats the saying? "form is temporary, class is..."

Hahahahaha comparing Rudi to Lee Miller,

And for what its worth i would have Lee Miller back, miles better than what we currently have

Thig Ar Latha

If that was the case, why go to Southampton, apart from the fact its only 90 miles from Europe? :confused:

Commander Harris

Bring back Rudi. In fact, Bring back Bring Back Rudi. :)

i would love to have skacel back, i'd have him back in a heartbeat

that boy was adored by us, and i truly believe he's never felt as wanted at any club as he was by us.

i think, under the right circumstances he'd come back too!

he was our main player 05/06 just because of his goals, he was the reason we could ease off games cos in the first half of the season he was scoring for fun. second half of the season he maybe didn't score as much, but he still set up his fair share of goals.

i consider myself lucky to have seen him play for us.

i'm not saying he'd be the same player he was initially for us, as returns to old clubs so rarely seem to work out, but just imagine if he came back just as good, with that same special little spark....

just imagine it

Entirely agreed. Ppl have a go at him for the 2nd half of the season- he was on a hiding to nothing after his first half!

Watch the DVD and even in the 2nd half of the season he played a part in a huge amount of our goals. He was incredible. Ive never seen anyone at Hearts who made Rangers and Celtic players look completely silly. I remember him doing things like megging Ricksen and running Ricksen & Barry 'fud' Ferguson around in the corner by the Gorgie/Main Stand. Worth the entry fee alone.

He also played a part in 3 goals in the Hibs semi and scored the goal that eventually won us the Scottish

I am genuinely astonished that any Hearts fan who actually goes to the games would have anything bad to say about Rudi Skacel

Things Ivan Sproule done for hibs and he was "gash":rolleyes:

Commander Harris
i would love to have skacel back, i'd have him back in a heartbeat

that boy was adored by us, and i truly believe he's never felt as wanted at any club as he was by us.

i think, under the right circumstances he'd come back too!

he was our main player 05/06 just because of his goals, he was the reason we could ease off games cos in the first half of the season he was scoring for fun. second half of the season he maybe didn't score as much, but he still set up his fair share of goals.

i consider myself lucky to have seen him play for us.

i'm not saying he'd be the same player he was initially for us, as returns to old clubs so rarely seem to work out, but just imagine if he came back just as good, with that same special little spark....

just imagine it

I would definitely have him back and I agree with what you say about him. but I can't see him coming back at all.

Commander Harris

I don't remember road runner doing anything of the sort - he could hit the ball in front of himself and chase after it - but not much else.

loveofthegame

Oh dear, give it up. Sproules actually doing pretty well for himself down at high flying Bristol City.

And it was his blistering pace not skill and ability that caused them problems. Rudi took the pish with his football skills- see the difference.

Would take him back in a minute. He was one of the most talented players to play in a maroon jersey.

He was instrumental to the whole team in 05/06 season.

Although, the chances of him coming back would be very slim :(

EXACTLY!!!! Well said

Oh dear, give it up. Sproules actually doing pretty well for himself down at high flying Bristol City.

And it was his blistering pace not skill and ability that caused them problems. Rudi took the pish with his football skills- see the difference.

rudi never scored 9 goals against the infirm, not headless chicken enough

looks like Ivan is doing better in england than skatchel! funny that.

loveofthegame

ffs what are you all about?! Are you trying to imply that Sproule is better than Rudi?! Rudi is 20x the footballer sproule will ever be

john brownlee
If that was the case, why go to Southampton, apart from the fact its only 90 miles from Europe? :confused:

you missed the whole point he said it not me short memories indeed

hes gone when were southampton last in europe theyre the english st johnstone

He could have been a legend

What's Lee Miller got to do with Skatch:confused:

As someone said earlier when he got the ball Tynie rose in Unison - Apart from Larry there is no-one in our current set up that is anywhere near Rudi. - FACT

PS Just want to say that Driver who plays in a similar position is a raw talent who if u like started the season well, but has been very poor since he started getting a bit of publicity. Andy get a grip son and get the heid doon and get working again.

rudi was awesome however like everyone else in the side in the 2nd half of the season when our club became a bad place to be his form dipped. The side still battled on to reach a cl place however.

There are some very strange opinions on this thread. Why bother signing a good player left sided player when we have shammy. Is that what you think?

What's Lee Miller got to do with Skatch:confused:

As someone said earlier when he got the ball Tynie rose in Unison - Apart from Larry there is no-one in our current set up that anywhere near Rudi. - FACT

PS Just want to say that Driver who plays in a similar position is a raw talent who if u like started the season well, but has been very poor since he started getting a bit of publicity. Andy get a grip son and get the heid doon and get working again.

I may be a hibee, but I saw how good skatchel was first hand. I also saw how he could'nt give a monkeys half way through the season (bar the cup) flash in yhe pan IMO. I also see how Miller is half the player at the sheep as he was for yous. A.Driver has the potential(SP) to be the best winger in the SPL if he is given the right coaching and time. That is a long term asset if harnesed correctly.

loveofthegame
I may be a hibee, but I saw how good skatchel was first hand. I also saw how he could'nt give a monkeys half way through the season (bar the cup) flash in yhe pan IMO. I also see how Miller is half the player at the sheep as he was for yous. A.Driver has the potential(SP) to be the best winger in the SPL if he is given the right coaching and time. That is a long term asset if harnesed correctly.

Exactly you should no better than anyone outwith Hearts how good he is.

But as a Hibee you have no idea how he played outwith the derbies(were he single handedly destroyed you). He was a class act, simple as that.

Would take him back in a minute. He was one of the most talented players to play in a maroon jersey.

He was instrumental to the whole team in 05/06 season.

Although, the chances of him coming back would be very slim :(

Two best posts on the thread.

I would take Rudi back now. Best player I've seen in a Hearts jersey and don't expect to see anyone better - even if we sign a technically better player, he won't have Skacels swagger or patter.

Exactly you should no better than anyone outwith Hearts how good he is.

But as a Hibee you have no idea how he played outwith the derbies(were he single handedly destroyed you). He was a class act, simple as that.

As was miller for a time. And BTW I am a football fan who watches games where my team ar'nt playing e.g hertz-tic 1-1 burleys last game. rudi was immense. but what does a hibee know of good players?

loveofthegame
As was miller for a time. And BTW I am a football fan who watches games where my team ar'nt playing e.g hertz-tic 1-1 burleys last game. rudi was immense. but what does a hibee know of good players?

Exactly, so you should know he wasnt a 1/2 season wonder then no. Anyway now that i know you're a hibby your opinion on this thread really doesnt matter very much!

Exactly, so you should know he wasnt a 1/2 season wonder then no. Anyway now that i know you're a hibby your opinion on this thread really doesnt matter very much!

half season wonder, southhampton think hes gash.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Someone made the point earlier that Kingston was the oly player we've got now that would come close to Skacel - imagine Kingston on the right in that team? It was the one position we struggled to fill until Chesny came good.

Kingston Brellier Hartley Skacel

Only thing missing is Zaliukas.

Despite only playing half a season for us according to the daft, Rudi scored 17 or 18 goals plus had assists for another 15 or so!

He was absolutely brilliant for us.

He was not just effective - he was fantastic to watch too. Yes he had problems with stamina - but with the likes of Brellier and that fantastic defence we had any faults there were more than covered.

I cannot believe people would not like to see him back. Even if he is only half the player he was then he would still be the best player in our team now!

Billy the Jambo
half season wonder, southhampton think hes gash.

I know hibbys are stupid but you take the fecking biscuit why don,t you feck off to your own board

His positional sense as a left back is even worse than Jose he was even caught offside a few times when he was here the last time.

His positional sense as a left back is even worse than Jose he was even caught offside a few times when he was here the last time.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

:wacko: You're a very strange chap.

Archived