Lightning Lee McGregor

Punks No Deid

Punks No Deid

Apologies if posted elsewhere 

Boxing 🥊 on live tonight on ifltv on YouTube  ️ Lee McGregor ️ for European title. Mon The Gorgie Lightning 

jack D and coke

Ringwalk around 10pm I think. 
His toughest test yet? I don’t know a lot I about the lighter weights being honest.
Guy is 10 years older than him with a decent record. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Punks No Deid

Could be British, Commonwealth and European champ in his 10th fight which I think is unheard of. I’m no expert but he always had proper talent but looks another level now he’s teamed up with Ben Davidson. 🤞🇱🇻🥊

Punks No Deid
36 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I fancy Lee to take the boy out within 5 rounds

Hope you are right but I think later NT mibbe in 8 or 9 but any win would be unbelievable for such a young fighter

Just now, Hector Riva said:

Nice one Maxi Hughes lol 

Shocking the way that fight finished. Legal but didn't seem right to me.

Hector Riva
Just now, graygo said:

Shocking the way that fight finished. Legal but didn't seem right to me.

Box on.  He would have won cheeky tho.  Never Seen that before. 

Just now, Hector Riva said:

Box on.  He would have won cheeky tho.  Never Seen that before. 

Never turn your back is the mantra I suppose.

Hector Riva
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Never turn your back is the mantra I suppose.

Indeed. 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Quite a delay on this stream.

Edit: Ignore, I'd paused the stream. 😂Few too many for me.

Edited by Ritchez

jack D and coke

Didn’t expect that. Lee hits very hard. 
Great stuff🥊🇱🇻🇱🇻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Nucky Thompson

I thought Lee might have jumped the gun by leaving Barry McGuigan to join MTK Global, but he looks in a much better place now

Punks No Deid

That was top top class against a very experienced fighter..wow, wow if that’s what Ben Davidson has done in such a relatively short time we can expect a Tynie world title fight sooner rather than later jambos 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

That was top top class against a very experienced fighter..wow, wow if that’s what Ben Davidson has done in such a relatively short time we can expect a Tynie world title fight sooner rather than later jambos 

:fing10:

His name is
5 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

I'm not sure mrs budge would welcome mtk to the sky lounge

132goals1958
10 minutes ago, His name is said:

Wouldn’t fancy being in their company either.

Punks No Deid

A jambo doing an amazing thing

can we just salute him n not try to find negatives eh? British, Commonwealth and European within 10 fights..that’s an amazing achievement 🇱🇻

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, Punks No Deid said:

can we just salute him n not try to find negatives eh? British, Commonwealth and European within 10 fights..that’s an amazing achievement 🇱🇻

Quality 👌🏼

I hope he wins, and he will, if the same judges have been hired that gave him the win against Kash. 

Nucky Thompson
49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I hope he wins, and he will, if the same judges have been hired that gave him the win against Kash. 

He's got the European title now, so he'll try and get the rematch with Kash. It was close the last time, but I think Lee will destroy him in the next fight.

I think MTK have got bigger things lined up for Lee though. Maybe on the undercard of Taylor's fight in Vegas 

His name is
8 hours ago, Punks No Deid said:

Aye, no disrespect to the guy, hopefully kicks on in his career

9 hours ago, His name is said:

Intriguing if she would or not.

Kinihan has cut ties with MTK and has never been found guilty of serious crime, albeit barred from US as being a narco terrorist, but is still being touted as a huge influence on the MTK fighting stable.

And then we have the state of the pitch after the concert (although that was likely as much timing and then not investing in sufficient after care) and whether even that is a good idea.

55 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Intriguing if she would or not.

Kinihan has cut ties with MTK and has never been found guilty of serious crime, albeit barred from US as being a narco terrorist, but is still being touted as a huge influence on the MTK fighting stable.

And then we have the state of the pitch after the concert (although that was likely as much timing and then not investing in sufficient after care) and whether even that is a good idea.

There’s cutting official ties and there is believing that a fake bake saleswoman from Glasgow is now running a stable of 200+ top level boxers

Just now, Ribble said:

There’s cutting official ties and there is believing that a fake bake saleswoman from Glasgow is now running a stable of 200+ top level boxers

I think it would be a stretch of anyone's imagination that he isn't significantly involved as a, the key player.

28 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I think it would be a stretch of anyone's imagination that he isn't significantly involved as a, the key player.

Correct, the major difficulty is actually proving it, especially as mtk are now registered in Dubai where any investigation will no doubt fail due to mtk’s association with a number of high ranking locals