Interehjrling

Der Kaiser

What is the backstory of one of my favourite JKB emojis?

:interehjrling:

I dont apologise if this has been asked before. I never apologise.  Sorry its just the way I am.

7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It was based on a hard working man buying a pie and beans at the local burger van.

image.png.127d12e435969da5d559eb2d823932f1.png

A Boy Named Crow
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It was based on a hard working man buying a pie and beans at the local burger van.

:notsure:

Always wondered this too.  If you search it on Google, it just returns a handful of links back to here. 

Who made it? Why?  And why did we have some dark days on Kickback where it disappeared for a year or two? 

:interehjrling:

Somebody recently (in the past few weeks) posted a new 'Interehjrling' smiley they'd made on a thread. I can't remember who posted it, where or who was pictured in it. Just that it was posted and It's ever so slightly doing my nut in.

The early days of Kickback comprised a much more erudite and refined clientele.
Quite often, in between threads on the state of the pitch, whether the manager should be sacked or whether there was a worse signing than John Robertson, there would be discussions on science, philosophy and occassional Scandinavian medieval poetry. The Swedish professor (pictured) in the emoji would give his assessment and in 20th century Kickback those would range from the Interehjrling, through Tankeväckande, Måttligt Interehjrlinge through to Skitsnack. Sadly those other emojis no longer exist.
Hope that helps

2 hours ago, RobboM said:

The early days of Kickback comprised a much more erudite and refined clientele.
Quite often, in between threads on the state of the pitch, whether the manager should be sacked or whether there was a worse signing than John Robertson, there would be discussions on science, philosophy and occassional Scandinavian medieval poetry. The Swedish professor (pictured) in the emoji would give his assessment and in 20th century Kickback those would range from the Interehjrling, through Tankeväckande, Måttligt Interehjrlinge through to Skitsnack. Sadly those other emojis no longer exist.
Hope that helps

"What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You dont want to show me nothing but youre telling me everything....."

:)

Come on kickback. You tracked down a lassie from El Barrio with practicallyno information....this should be easy!

26 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

"What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You dont want to show me nothing but youre telling me everything....."

:)

Come on kickback. You tracked down a lassie from El Barrio with practicallyno information....this should be easy!

52cie6.jpg