*** MAFIA Sign Up Thread ***

Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Yeah that was quite funny :lol:

However, I’ve played every game since they started at the beginning of the first lockdown and have kind of scunnered myself with them a bit. I’ve got to a stage where I’m barely even reading the thread (hence me voting in the last game and not realising I was deid). 
Think it’s best I miss a game or two I think. I might even run the one after this one.

Yeah I sat a game out as I felt the same, it felt like all I was doing was sleep, eat and mafia 😂

24 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I never exploded, I blew up Andy and 2 other players, I myself came away from came away unscathed to claim victory 😁

A Pyrrhic victory in the end as instead of going for the solo win, you shat the bed  :ninja:

Tenaciousdandy
32 minutes ago, Dunks said:

A Pyrrhic victory in the end as instead of going for the solo win, you shat the bed  :ninja:

Yeah I felt bad for for my new goonly buddy's and didn't want to mess it up incase I was lynched so went for the easy option and team win lol altho they did think I had fecked them over, was funny me just taking over the night kill and them being like wtf is going on 🤣🤣 hoping for similar carnage this time from yourself and Archie lol

Anyway I already have 1 solo win to my name, don't want to be greedy 😋😂

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Stuart McNeill
8 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah I felt bad for for my new goonly buddy's and didn't want to mess it up incase I was lynched so went for the easy option and team win lol altho they did think I had fecked them over, was funny me just taking over the night kill and them being like wtf is going on 🤣🤣 hoping for similar carnage this time from yourself and Archie lol

Oh yeah I remember that all now. We suspected you had it but you weren't allowed to say 😂

Riddley Walker
8 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

😂 As I think I said on the goon chat if you'd done that I would have been 50 percent raging and 50 percent filled with complete admiration 

Tenaciousdandy
28 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

😂 As I think I said on the goon chat if you'd done that I would have been 50 percent raging and 50 percent filled with complete admiration 

Yeah remember that, I had to time the use of the artifact right so I didn't blow myself up so bottled it lol 

Tenaciousdandy
38 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Oh yeah I remember that all now. We suspected you had it but you weren't allowed to say 😂

Yeah, tbh it was stressful as feck lol 

A Boy Named Crow
On 17/03/2021 at 23:58, Peakybunnet said:

Did you play this about 12 years ago under a different name? 

Was this aimed at me? If so, nope.

...who do you think I am?

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Thought you used to be a baby named egg. Sorry 🤷‍♂️

Peakybunnet
49 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

If you said you didnt play before then glad to have you on board.