*** MAFIA Sign Up Thread ***

Dunks

Will get a themed game up and running once the list fills up, but hopefully another Friday night start for shits and giggles :D

All welcome to come and join in, no previous experience required, just add your user name to a number.

Just now, AndyNic said:

KILL PEAKY 

Only joking. No grudges here...    🤬

I'll take good old number 10 please Dunks!

2. Yvonne

8. Shapes

10. AndyNic

18. Randy

Prince Buaben

Her birthday this weekend so will sit this one out as won't have as much time and I've realised I'm hopeless without full concentration

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Her birthday this weekend so will sit this one out as won't have as much time and I've realised I'm hopeless without full concentration

That happened to me last game. Wasn't fully aware what happened day 1 and day 2 afternoon and was playing catch up 😕

58 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I would love it if my number came up for assassin again. :rifle:

You've just sealed your fate if I'm the assassin Peaky.

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Welcome mate. Hope.you enjoy being a.goon! 

Thanks, my understanding of how this works is sketchy at best... could lead to some unorthodox/ stupid decisions 😅

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

I would love it if my number came up for assassin again. :rifle:

Ahoy, Mr bunnet...could you PM across the Mafia Assassin account password please so I can keep the Admin chaps happy?

Change it first if you feel that'd be a wise course of action - I just need the most up-to-date one. :thumb:

Peakybunnet
9 minutes ago, Boof said:

Ahoy, Mr bunnet...could you PM across the Mafia Assassin account password please so I can keep the Admin chaps happy?

Change it first if you feel that'd be a wise course of action - I just need the most up-to-date one. :thumb:

Sorted you should have a message.

Password : killalimfirst

Cheers

19 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Sorted you should have a message.

Password : killalimfirst

Cheers

Gracias - all sorted until the next bullet happy gunslinger. Or dagger...or cudgel...or candlestick...

Speaking of gunslinger - have a watch of this. Not just you, Peaky - everyone.

Superbly done and very, very funny. I put it in the most recent films thread but it deserves a wider audience.

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Well I wasn't even going to watch it until you told me not to. Not even that funny anyway 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Gracias - all sorted until the next bullet happy gunslinger. Or dagger...or cudgel...or candlestick...

Speaking of gunslinger - have a watch of this. Not just you, Peaky - everyone.

Superbly done and very, very funny. I put it in the most recent films thread but it deserves a wider audience.

Haha that was pretty good

1 hour ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Well I wasn't even going to watch it until you told me not to. Not even that funny anyway 

Ahhh...the contrariness of youth! :lol: 

Remind me to tell you to vote for me next game - as long as that means you won't :P 

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne

3. Alim

4. Seats

5. Rudi

6. Vlad

7. Milky

8. Shapes

10. AndyNic

11. Peaky

12. Sean

14. GOFS

15. A Boy Named Crow

17. Dr Cooper

18. Randy

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne

3. Alim

4. Seats

5. Rudi

6. Vlad

7. Milky

8. Shapes

10. AndyNic

11. Peaky

12. Sean

14. GOFS

15. A Boy Named Crow

17. Dr Cooper

18. Randy

19. Smack

Shat the bed @Riddley Walker?

6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Thanks, my understanding of how this works is sketchy at best... could lead to some unorthodox/ stupid decisions 😅

You'll fit right in then 😉😂

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne

3. Alim

4. Seats

5. Rudi

6. Vlad

7. Milky

8. Shapes

10. AndyNic

11. Peaky

12. Sean

14. GOFS

15. A Boy Named Crow

16. Riddley Walker

17. Dr Cooper

18. Randy

19. Smack

20. Nunya Business

11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Enjoy the game folks. I'm definitely taking a break for this one.

I was going to leave it too, but you never know with Dunks games. Last one ended with Randy exploding and taking out half the player list with him or something like that.

11 minutes ago, Smack said:

I was going to leave it too, but you never know with Dunks games. Last one ended with Randy exploding and taking out half the player list with him or something like that.

Yeah that was quite funny :lol:

However, I’ve played every game since they started at the beginning of the first lockdown and have kind of scunnered myself with them a bit. I’ve got to a stage where I’m barely even reading the thread (hence me voting in the last game and not realising I was deid). 
Think it’s best I miss a game or two I think. I might even run the one after this one.

I've got two games designed - one fairly generic and the other with some interesting roles. Both themed, obviously :D

I'll look to get this started on Friday - late afternoon/early evening with a Friday night deadline, probably 10pm. Alfie has already configured the software for role selection and is eager to get started, although he has never even heard of my theme. I suspect that may be the case for our younger players. In fact, it may be just Boof and I that get it :lol:

33 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've got two games designed - one fairly generic and the other with some interesting roles. Both themed, obviously :D

I'll look to get this started on Friday - late afternoon/early evening with a Friday night deadline, probably 10pm. Alfie has already configured the software for role selection and is eager to get started, although he has never even heard of my theme. I suspect that may be the case for our younger players. In fact, it may be just Boof and I that get it :lol:

Brace yourself for a geek fest 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

I was going to sit out...but how can I resist that? :lol: 

Even my number is still available...it's an omen, I tells ya!

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne

3. Alim

4. Seats

5. Rudi

6. Vlad

7. Milky

8. Shapes

10. AndyNic

11. Peaky

12. Sean

13. Boof

14. GOFS

15. A Boy Named Crow

16. Riddley Walker

17. Dr Cooper

18. Randy

19. Smack

20. Nunya Business

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Yeah that was quite funny :lol:

However, I’ve played every game since they started at the beginning of the first lockdown and have kind of scunnered myself with them a bit. I’ve got to a stage where I’m barely even reading the thread (hence me voting in the last game and not realising I was deid). 
Think it’s best I miss a game or two I think. I might even run the one after this one.

that is why i sat out a few games, was a bit burned out with them

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, Smack said:

I never exploded, I blew up Andy and 2 other players, I myself came away from came away unscathed to claim victory 😁