• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• JFK-1

• Sooperstar

• JudyJudyJudy

Wee Tommy files for bankruptcy in an attempt to have all his debts cleared (these debts include several court fines and compensations to libel victims)

Various human rights and other advocacy groups are supplying the insolvency investigator with files all about Tommy's financial backers, property owned by 3rd parties and various other ways he's trying to hide his moolah.

47 minutes ago, Cade said:

Wee Tommy files for bankruptcy in an attempt to have all his debts cleared (these debts include several court fines and compensations to libel victims)

Various human rights and other advocacy groups are supplying the insolvency investigator with files all about Tommy's financial backers, property owned by 3rd parties and various other ways he's trying to hide his moolah.

BBC article here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60052754

Creditors need to find his money by a certain date or he walks away untouchable on the £2m debt.

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

I’m sure they’d find out anyway but no point making it easy for the Neanderthal *****. 

He would already know them no doubt that would have leaked.

Whilst an expert has been hired to find this money, another has been hired to hide it. Will be interesting in a nosey Parker sort of way, to see who comes out on top.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

He’s scum . Hope he loses everything .

Glad to see we occasionally agree on something, James. :thumb:

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Glad to see we occasionally agree on something, James. :thumb:

Yes he's an odious little man. Reminds me of a guy I used to know who had similar views to him and similar " lifestyle" An unpleasant character. On he larger world scale  hes  a dangerous ramble rouser out to cause harm and hatred towards certain groups. Hes a nasty piece of work. 

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes he's an odious little man. Reminds me of a guy I used to know who had similar views to him and similar " lifestyle" An unpleasant character. On he larger world scale  hes  a dangerous ramble rouser out to cause harm and hatred towards certain groups. Hes a nasty piece of work. 

Sounds like a poster on here🥸

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

You worked with Jackladd ? 

• 2 months later...

After not showing up to a UK High Court hearing about his gobshite claims to be bankrupt and unable to pay damages to one of his victims, Wee Tommy Wub Wub tried to go on holiday to Cancun.

He was arrested at Cancun airport and is due to be deported from Mexico for "national security reasons".

:jjyay:

Doctor FinnBarr
On 21/01/2022 at 15:29, Spitonastranger said:

Sounds like a poster on here🥸

Could be several posters TBH

Weakened Offender
12 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol lol 

I love watching Squealing Stephen getting a hard time. ❤️

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I love watching Squealing Stephen getting a hard time. ❤️

✌️

• 4 weeks later...

Boris Becker has been sent to jail for 2 1/2 years for trying to hide assets during his bankruptcy case.

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, take note.

Unknown user
On 04/04/2022 at 10:15, Sooperstar said:

When did he re-brand himself as a journalist?!

He's been saying it for a while now, it's pretty easy to get a press accreditation and it looks better than freelance **** on your CV.

Just for the record, are we all aware that Ickle Tommeh's an inch shorter than wee Shaun Maloney?

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Boris Becker has been sent to jail for 2 1/2 years for trying to hide assets during his bankruptcy case.

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, take note.

Fiddle the tax man and you get jailed.

Other stuff not so much.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Just for the record, are we all aware that Ickle Tommeh's an inch shorter than wee Shaun Maloney?

Surely not.