Dick Pusey

Swanny17

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I’d sentence the ******* to a long term in the holding cells of the station where the officers were based. 

With unsupervised visits from family members too.  What an animal. 😡

How anyone can abuse a dead or dying person regardless of the initial contact is heartless and lacking in any human decency. Police personnel are used to and are trained to and expect verbal abuse, its part of the whole system, and would not be unusual to respond with such as thats rich coming from scum, but even as happens when dealing with the remains of the said described scum when live, it would be a bridge too far to do so in their death.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I’d sentence the ******* to a long term in the holding cells of the station where the officers were based. 

This.

JudyJudyJudy

It beggars belief reading that.  What is wrong with him? What has happened to him to behave like that? He is scum.  Simple as that. 

Салатные палочки

Looks like he is absolutely shiting himself. Let's hope he had a good "fall" down the stairs while he was in the nick. 

Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

How anyone can abuse a dead or dying person regardless of the initial contact is heartless and lacking in any human decency. Police personnel are used to and are trained to and expect verbal abuse, its part of the whole system, and would not be unusual to respond with such as thats rich coming from scum, but even as happens when dealing with the remains of the said described scum when live, it would be a bridge too far to do so in their death.

I am sure from your days in Edinburgh you will be familiar with the  Police Breach?   Later, the Law Lords decreed that police officers, doing the job they do, should expect to be verbally abused and did away with it.  Only if a member of the public witnessed said abuse and found it offensive, could a charge be brought.   The  odd thing for me now is, that wherever you go, hospitals, buses, restaurants, shops, surgeries, public buildings, etc. you see notices up stating that verbal or physical abuse of staff will not be tolerated and reported to police. Ironically, the same police who should now expect abuse for doing their job!

Police officer hold the 'Office of Constable' hence the warrant card.   I wonder if Sheriffs, who hold the 'Office of Sheriff,' would be quite happy if some punter who they were jailing, gave them a mouthful of abuse from the dock.   Contempt of Court anyone?

53 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I am sure from your days in Edinburgh you will be familiar with the  Police Breach?   Later, the Law Lords decreed that police officers, doing the job they do, should expect to be verbally abused and did away with it.  Only if a member of the public witnessed said abuse and found it offensive, could a charge be brought.   The  odd thing for me now is, that wherever you go, hospitals, buses, restaurants, shops, surgeries, public buildings, etc. you see notices up stating that verbal or physical abuse of staff will not be tolerated and reported to police. Ironically, the same police who should now expect abuse for doing their job!

Police officer hold the 'Office of Constable' hence the warrant card.   I wonder if Sheriffs, who hold the 'Office of Sheriff,' would be quite happy if some punter who they were jailing, gave them a mouthful of abuse from the dock.   Contempt of Court anyone?

I have to say it does not ring a bell but as I said it was often mentioned that abuse was something to expect and take for what it was crap coming from the hole of an anus. It wouldn't be the first person that enjoyed their moment of glory in front of a shocked and surprised public, the same person was much less satisfied with their predicament when the location turned one night to a dark and lonely location no violence required the possible circumstances sufficient..  In my later police years a remnant of that past turned up when I was chairing a grievance with my departments  Association president who was representing the charged man. During his statement of defence, he stated "Sir you don't remember" , not I but the union man said to him never question his memory, its famous among the members here, the other thing is he never forgets or forgives when he has a grudge.  I have to admit thats true as some persons have found out one way or another.

Edited by Sharpie

Jamstomorrow
3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I have to say it does not ring a bell but as I said it was often mentioned that abuse was something to expect and take for what it was crap coming from the hole of an anus. It wouldn't be the first person that enjoyed their moment of glory in front of a shocked and surprised public, the same person was much less satisfied with their predicament when the location turned one night to a dark and lonely location.  In my later police years a remnant of that past turned up when I was chairing a grievance with my departments  Association president who was representing the charged man. During his statement of defence, he stated "Sir you don't remember" , not I but the union man said to him never question his memory, its famous among the members here, the other thing is he never forgets or forgives when he has a grudge.  I have to admit thats true as some persons have found out one way or another.

More than one way to skin a cat, springs to mind.