Mason Hill - Scottish Rock Band

JamboMarc

Hey guys, just to let you know this young Scottish rock band, my band, have just released their debut album ‘Against The Wall’. 

On Monday the Official Chart Midweek positions were announced and Mason Hill were in 6th position. We need as much help as possible to stay in the Top 20 by the end of the week! We are currently surrounded by huge artists such as Queen, Lewis Capaldi & Fleetwood Mac so really need a big push before Friday! 

If you like what you hear, or just want to help a fellow Jambo realise his dreams, please consider helping the cause with the link below. The album is only £4.99 digitally! 

Album Link: https://7hz.lnk.to/AgainstTheWallAlbum

Thanks guys! 🤘🏻

Edited by JamboMarc

Hope your album makes the top 10, amazing if you get a top 10 album for your debut.

Downloaded and will give it a listen.

I was pleasantly surprised that Arab Strap (which is brilliant) and Jane Weaver were top 10 in midweeks as well, so hope all of you are there tomorrow.

Unknown user
On 10/03/2021 at 14:03, JamboMarc said:

Hey guys, just to let you know this young Scottish rock band, my band, have just released their debut album ‘Against The Wall’. 

On Monday the Official Chart Midweek positions were announced and Mason Hill were in 6th position. We need as much help as possible to stay in the Top 20 by the end of the week! We are currently surrounded by huge artists such as Queen, Lewis Capaldi & Fleetwood Mac so really need a big push before Friday! 

If you like what you hear, or just want to help a fellow Jambo realise his dreams, please consider helping the cause with the link below. The album is only £4.99 digitally! 

Album Link: https://7hz.lnk.to/AgainstTheWallAlbum

Thanks guys! 🤘🏻

Hi Marc, didn't you post before, and didn't your band sound totally different or am I imagining things?

manaliveits105

Remember the charts are all well and good but you’ve no made it till you’ve done a half time draw

sounds good 

Good Luck :punk:

On 11/03/2021 at 23:33, Costanza said:

Hope your album makes the top 10, amazing if you get a top 10 album for your debut.

Downloaded and will give it a listen.

I was pleasantly surprised that Arab Strap (which is brilliant) and Jane Weaver were top 10 in midweeks as well, so hope all of you are there tomorrow.

Amazing! Thanks! We got a Top 20 which is still huge for an independent debut release! Number 1 Rock album too! 

🤘🏻

On 12/03/2021 at 05:42, manaliveits105 said:

Remember the charts are all well and good but you’ve no made it till you’ve done a half time draw

sounds good 

Good Luck :punk:

😂😂😂 This is very true! 

On 12/03/2021 at 01:09, Smithee said:

Hi Marc, didn't you post before, and didn't your band sound totally different or am I imagining things?

I think I have posted before. Our sound has changed to a more modern sound, away from the more ‘classic rock’ sound we had. Saying that I don’t think it’s changed that much and there is still a connection between the two. :) 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, JamboMarc said:

I think I have posted before. Our sound has changed to a more modern sound, away from the more ‘classic rock’ sound we had. Saying that I don’t think it’s changed that much and there is still a connection between the two. :) 

I think it's a wise move, I hope you do well mate.

I have a hope that once we start getting back to normal there'll be a boom in live music as people just want to get out and experience things and mingle, I know it can be tough in Scotland.

If you need any t shirts printed you let me know by the way :D

Dagger Is Back

Loving the album. Brilliant to see your first album doing so well. 

Once live gigs are back, be sure to post any details, would be good to catch you guys live.

I know you’re supporting Thunder in 2022 so that will be an amazing experience 

Good luck