Cheltenham 2021

BASIL_HEARTS

BASIL_HEARTS

Cheltenham just round the corner can’t wait for it although will miss the big roar and no watching it at the pub this year. Anyone done any anteposts? 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• Homme

• CJGJ

• manaliveits105

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Cheltenham just round the corner can’t wait for it although will miss the big roar and no watching it at the pub this year. Anyone done any anteposts? 

It was at the beginning of the pandemic.

😭

I know feck all about horses but I'm chucking this on each way, 122/1

Paisley Park has won me a few quid, so I'll stay faithful. 

_20210310_115413.thumb.JPG.2a7be5c7428135606e4811bdad4db460.JPG

Only ante post i've got was a tip from ages ago, Adrimel in the Ballymore Novices, came in to 26's from the 41's I got a few months ago

Edited by Ribble

Nucky Thompson

I've not done any ante post bets, but I'll be having my daily lucky 15 bet every day.

I'll be working half shifts all next week. Canny wait

manaliveits105

Gordon Elliot might still have some dead certs 

itish Horseracing Authority chief executive Julie Harrington is not anticipating any issues for Denise Foster-trained runners at next week’s Cheltenham Festival – although the regulator is still seeking to clarify conditions surrounding the transfer of Gordon Elliott’s string.

Foster, known on the Irish racing circuit as Sneezy, has taken charge of more than 200 horses – having previously trained just 10 winners in the preceding five years.

Elliott is currently banned for six months – with a further six suspended – following an image posted on social media which pictured him sat astride a dead horse.

Got Barbados Buck's at 40s for the Albert Bartlett. 8/1 now. Other than that just a couple of long shot accumulators for a fiver.

Not Cheltenham but if you are looking for a bet try Life is Good for the Kentucky Derby.

Unbelievable horse. A guy I know says he could be the best he has ever seen - and he doesn't say that lightly.

Unfortunately it's into 4s from 10s over the past week but have a look at its recent runs and convince me it doesn't go close.

As for Chelts, I've not had any antipost bets just building my pot and I'll play around on the days of the races.

Cheltenham Week! Day one picks below.

1.20 - Appreciate it & Blue Lord w/o fav.

1.55 - Shishkin & Captain Guinness w/o fav

2.30 - Allnadam EW 

3.05 - Goshen

3.40 - Concertista

4.14 - Busselton EW

4.50 Snow Leapordess EW

Same boy I alluded to earlier tipped Happygolucky as his nap of the festival when it was 20s...now 7/2. So gonna have a single on that too.

Only guarantee about Cheltenham is that we'll have dozens of KB'ers come on here telling everyone how much money they've won despite the bookies raking it in as usual. No one on Kickback ever loses during Cheltenham week.

26 minutes ago, JWL said:

Only guarantee about Cheltenham is that we'll have dozens of KB'ers come on here telling everyone how much money they've won despite the bookies raking it in as usual. No one on Kickback ever loses during Cheltenham week.

I reckon there will be plenty winners tomorrow. A few favs or 2nd favs sure to go in.

46 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I reckon there will be plenty winners tomorrow. A few favs or 2nd favs sure to go in.

Looks like a day for favourites tomorrow. Possibly 5 or 6, although i think there is real value in Hell Red in the 4.15. Ticks a lot of the stats boxes. Elham Valley ew in the same race wouldn't bad idea either 

7 minutes ago, Candy said:

Looks like a day for favourites tomorrow. Possibly 5 or 6, although i think there is real value in Hell Red in the 4.15. Ticks a lot of the stats boxes. Elham Valley ew in the same race wouldn't bad idea either 

Homme Public in that for me.

Henry. Henry.

Won’t have a proper look until tomorrow but  one of my favourites, Roksana, is running so that’s a certain pick.  Will give the favourite a run for its money.   Saw Houx Gris on its British debut a couple months ago and that looks a good un. Tough race though 

1:20 Appreciate It

1:55 Franco De Port

2:30 Alnadam

3:05 Honeysuckle

3:40 Concertista

4:15 Busselton

4:50 Galvin

Appreciate It

Shishkin

One For The Team

Honeysuckle

Concertista/Roksana

Homme Public

Galvin

As I said yesterday, a day for the favourites today.

On 10/03/2021 at 12:17, Ribble said:

Only ante post i've got was a tip from ages ago, Adrimel in the Ballymore Novices, came in to 26's from the 41's I got a few months ago

Well that's already burst, Adrimel moved from the Ballymore Novices to running on Friday

Henry. Henry.

Appreciate It

Shishkin

happygolucky

Honeysuckle

roksana

houx Gris 

next Destination. 

All bar Roksana favs but can’t see many of the strong fancies losing 

Each way fancies are 

Soaring Glory.     X

Alnadam

Sharjah

Indefatigable

Nassalam

Nestor Park

On 15/03/2021 at 11:04, Homme said:

Cheltenham Week! Day one picks below.

1.20 - Appreciate it & Blue Lord w/o fav.

1.55 - Shishkin & Captain Guinness w/o fav

2.30 - Allnadam EW 

3.05 - Goshen

3.40 - Concertista

4.14 - Busselton EW

4.50 Snow Leapordess EW

First two winners were easy picks but was so unlucky with Blue Lord Falling at the last 🙈

Small stakes but hit on Aye Right EW, Shishkin, Honey Suckle and Black Tears so far, got Remastered in the 4.50 but already about 50% up on my stakes for today

manaliveits105
On 10/03/2021 at 19:33, manaliveits105 said:

Gordon Elliot might still have some dead certs 

itish Horseracing Authority chief executive Julie Harrington is not anticipating any issues for Denise Foster-trained runners at next week’s Cheltenham Festival – although the regulator is still seeking to clarify conditions surrounding the transfer of Gordon Elliott’s string.

Foster, known on the Irish racing circuit as Sneezy, has taken charge of more than 200 horses – having previously trained just 10 winners in the preceding five years.

Elliott is currently banned for six months – with a further six suspended – following an image posted on social media which pictured him sat astride a dead horse.

Black Tears 11/1 only winner out of first three Sneezy Foster runners - another 1 runner in last race

only 100/30

Edited by manaliveits105

Francis Albert

Only bet on the big race each day. Not the best start to the week watching Goshen's jockey desperately trying to keep him on the racecourse!

I used mainly free bets today and got nowt from them. Main thing was shishkin and honeysuckle winning to get my multiples started. 

Had vintage clouds fiver ew so that made the day

tomorrows selections 

Bob Olinger

Monkfish

Monte Cristo

Nube Negra 

Balko Des Flos

Amoola Gold 

3 stripe life