• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

When you look at what SNP has done to education, NHS etc, I can assure you they have f***** more children than Andrew

Pretty sick post. But it could be worse, they could be the Dj party.

6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

When you look at what SNP has done to education, NHS etc, I can assure you they have f***** more children than Andrew

😁  no way he's got a comeback to a line like that.   

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Pretty sick post. But it could be worse, they could be the Dj party.

Sick post?  Sensitive when it suits.  That was a great line.  You would've loved that if it was about the Tories. 

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

You're obsessed, you silly wee man. 

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Have word bud and stop reading the Daily Mail and listening to Farage.

William H. Bonney

Someone messaged off the ball this afternoon regarding the tennis last night. 
Their message was something like “just shows you that not all brits are afraid of US courts”. 

6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

The fact he's refusing to accept he has been served is an admission of guilt. He's a ****ing scummy ******* and a nonce. 

Why hide of he has done nothing wrong?  It's a simple as that.

This should be on the news until he gets his creepy arse over there. 

The only benefit in him not going is that it's doing the royals long term damage.

They'll try their pr machine but this never goes away if he doesn't go to America. 

15 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's just Andrew now. 

Good point.  Does he not have to do the work that comes with his title?  

No royal duties means the prince part should be taken away.  

Along with everything else the little bully owns. 

joondalupjambo

Couple years back we saw him at York races when he was burying a time box thingy next to the finishing line.  He had more protection round him than a c££& with a durex on it.

Edited by joondalupjambo

Much as though I dislike the arrogant prick and think he has something to hide, the Americans sneaking around trying to serve him papers, or get him to go to America, is as hypocritical as it gets. They are protecting a U.S.  government employee who is accused of causing death to a British subject by careless driving and then skipping the UK to avoid arrest and trial. 

Her case is far more recent and easier to prove guilt for than his, yet nobody in authority in America has any intention of sending her to the UK for trial.

He pretty much can't go about his daily life, thankfully to many of us, but I would imagine that no such problem exists for the American accused.

Maybe they would get a better result by offering the Maxwell woman a plea bargain by getting her to spill the beans. If they don't bump her off first in case she can also implicate others, who are embroiled in the Epstein case, who they'd rather not be publicly investigating.

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

The only benefit in him not going is that it's doing the royals long term damage.

They'll try their pr machine but this never goes away if he doesn't go to America. 

As it's a civil case there is no legal requirement for him to appear in person in an American court, if it was a criminal case then we'd end up in the same situation as there is with Anne Sacoolas, with both governments refusing an extradition request from the other side.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

As it's a civil case there is no legal requirement for him to appear in person in an American court, if it was a criminal case then we'd end up in the same situation as there is with Anne Sacoolas, with both governments refusing an extradition request from the other side.

Even if it was a criminal case for Andrew, the two situations shouldn't be linked just for political reasons so one side can point at the other. It would be different lawyers for a different case.

If the uk pr the royal family play tbe whataboutery card then it is pretty sick. 

There are victims involved and that shouldn't be used to delay justice. 

Victims on both sides. 

He should just get his non sweaty arse over there. 

The Real Maroonblood
39 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Much as though I dislike the arrogant prick and think he has something to hide, the Americans sneaking around trying to serve him papers, or get him to go to America, is as hypocritical as it gets. They are protecting a U.S.  government employee who is accused of causing death to a British subject by careless driving and then skipping the UK to avoid arrest and trial. 

Her case is far more recent and easier to prove guilt for than his, yet nobody in authority in America has any intention of sending her to the UK for trial.

He pretty much can't go about his daily life, thankfully to many of us, but I would imagine that no such problem exists for the American accused.

Maybe they would get a better result by offering the Maxwell woman a plea bargain by getting her to spill the beans. If they don't bump her off first in case she can also implicate others, who are embroiled in the Epstein case, who they'd rather not be publicly investigating.

Good post. 

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Good post. 

It's his own fault he can't go about his daily life because he is avoiding these papers.  Before this all they wanted to do was question him to help with the maxwell and Epstein cases.  

Why avoid just talking to them before this?

He can get his daily life back when he dies what anyone else would do.  That is clear his name. 

What has the diplomats wife got to do with this apart from being used as a reason why he shouldn't try and clear his name and help victims. 

Apart from whataboutery, how are these things linked? 

It's a cheap cop out and his own fault for evading the FBI. 

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's his own fault he can't go about his daily life because he is avoiding these papers.  Before this all they wanted to do was question him to help with the maxwell and Epstein cases.  

Why avoid just talking to them before this?

He can get his daily life back when he dies what anyone else would do.  That is clear his name. 

What has the diplomats wife got to do with this apart from being used as a reason why he shouldn't try and clear his name and help victims. 

Apart from whataboutery, how are these things linked? 

It's a cheap cop out and his own fault for evading the FBI. 

He'll never go to America. 

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

He'll never go to America. 

But why was it a good post when the main point was they won't extradite the diplomat and how are they linked?

It's his fault he can't go about his daily life and no one else's.  

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

As much as I think Andrew should be facing justice i do wonder at the lack of other prominent powerful people who were customers of the pimp Epstein.

Just seems a little bit like the dim wit Andrew might just be a patsy.

Which also points to lack of standing the royal establishment has these days.

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

If he doesn't defend himself he will be found guilty by default. He's as guilty as sin. If he had come out and refuted the charges and declared he would defend himself to the hilt in any courtroom anywhere, he'd have won back some public opinion. The fact that he is hiding from merely getting served smacks of a man that knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on. 

20 minutes ago, Ked said:

As much as I think Andrew should be facing justice i do wonder at the lack of other prominent powerful people who were customers of the pimp Epstein.

Just seems a little bit like the dim wit Andrew might just be a patsy.

Which also points to lack of standing the royal establishment has these days.

A good view of the big picture at play here. Makes you wonder how powerful the people are who the Yanks are trying to protect if Randy Andy is the sacrificial lamb! 

1 minute ago, CostaJambo said:

A good view of the big picture at play here. Makes you wonder how powerful the people are who the Yanks are trying to protect if Randy Andy is the sacrificial lamb! 

Epsteins "suicide" was a pointer.

17 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

But why was it a good post when the main point was they won't extradite the diplomat and how are they linked?

I didn’t suggest it wasn’t his own fault. Of course it is. Whether he’s guilty or not of what he’s accused of in this case, he clearly kept poor company who were as dodgy as it gets. The old saying of “ if you fly with the crows, you’ll get shot with the crows” describes his position, in my opinion.

The two cases are in no way linked but the Americans have no interest in sending one of their own government employees to the UK for trial but think that Britain should send British people to them for trial, despite some cases attracting uncomfortable publicity for the UK justice system. Andrew Windsor is only the latest example.

By way of an example, was there not a young man with a mental condition being sent to America for trial for computer hacking despite his condition diminishing his sense of awareness of the seriousness of what he was doing?

13 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I didn’t suggest it wasn’t his own fault. Of course it is. Whether he’s guilty or not of what he’s accused of in this case, he clearly kept poor company who were as dodgy as it gets. The old saying of “ if you fly with the crows, you’ll get shot with the crows” describes his position, in my opinion.

The two cases are in no way linked but the Americans have no interest in sending one of their own government employees to the UK for trial but think that Britain should send British people to them for trial, despite some cases attracting uncomfortable publicity for the UK justice system. Andrew Windsor is only the latest example.

By way of an example, was there not a young man with a mental condition being sent to America for trial for computer hacking despite his condition diminishing his sense of awareness of the seriousness of what he was doing?

I posted earlier in the thread that did you notice how that story about the American resurfaced a couple of weeks ago the day after the Andy story hit the headlines again. 

Best thing we could do to get justice for the young guy ring over is get Andrew to go over and then we can really play the whataboutery card.  

Send him and call their bluff.  

They can only look dirty if they don't send her.  

If we do the decent thing then the pressure is really on the.  

29 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If he doesn't defend himself he will be found guilty by default. He's as guilty as sin. If he had come out and refuted the charges and declared he would defend himself to the hilt in any courtroom anywhere, he'd have won back some public opinion. The fact that he is hiding from merely getting served smacks of a man that knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on. 

He is just digging a bigger hole and foolishly thinks this is 30 years ago and will just go away.

He'll have to do something before his ma's jubilee next year or he won't be able to get involved and it will stay in the headlines. 

His strategy is probably waiting on his mum to pass away and utilise 'the nation's' grief hoping he gets the sympathy from the media etc.

Not a ****ing chance as far too many not letting this go.

The queen is also losing respect because of this.  Tough as she shouldn't be hiding him

The Real Maroonblood

I don’t think it matters if they’re not linked.

Anyway no one ever gets extradited by the Yanks.

It’s always one way.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I don’t think it matters if they’re not linked.

Anyway no one ever gets extradited by the Yanks.

It’s always one way.

Let's send the creep and call their bluff.  

23 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Sick post?  Sensitive when it suits.  That was a great line.  You would've loved that if it was about the Tories. 

Would I. As for the come. I'd have post his picture, but he gies me boak. A very normal Tory.

11 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I posted earlier in the thread that did you notice how that story about the American resurfaced a couple of weeks ago the day after the Andy story hit the headlines again. 

Best thing we could do to get justice for the young guy ring over is get Andrew to go over and then we can really play the whataboutery card.  

Send him and call their bluff.  

They can only look dirty if they don't send her.  

If we do the decent thing then the pressure is really on the.  

Other way around, the Harry Dunn damages case update broke before the civil lawsuit case broke.

Pure coincidence as far as I'm concerned, as the Harry Dunn damages case has been ongoing for months now, with periodic updates every now and then, one of them being on the 9th August when the Dunn family lawyers claimed Anne Sacoolas may have been distracted by her phone when she hit Harry.  On the same day (9th Aug) Virginia Giuffre lodged the court papers in an American court, but the story didn't break in the UK until late in the evening of the 9th Aug due to the time difference.

Pure coincidence, nothing more.

41 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Other way around, the Harry Dunn damages case update broke before the civil lawsuit case broke.

Pure coincidence as far as I'm concerned, as the Harry Dunn damages case has been ongoing for months now, with periodic updates every now and then, one of them being on the 9th August when the Dunn family lawyers claimed Anne Sacoolas may have been distracted by her phone when she hit Harry.  On the same day (9th Aug) Virginia Giuffre lodged the court papers in an American court, but the story didn't break in the UK until late in the evening of the 9th Aug due to the time difference.

Pure coincidence, nothing more.

You can see where the cynicism comes from?  

I think it's tomorrow we find out if he is joining Maxwell. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

88FB16E9-F8E3-42E7-9821-B1246F9DD4EA.jpeg

That's the good thing about it now.  There's no way this is going away.

Wrong reasons because there has been victims, though it is great the royals are finally really getting it.

The whole concept of royals in this day and age is pathetic.

I see in the papers he had a simple shooting day on Saturday in preparation for going to America. 

I think the yanks have got him and it's just a matter of time. 

jack D and coke
On 12/09/2021 at 07:35, doctor jambo said:

That’s foul man. You really are a Rees Mogg type character. 

jack D and coke
14 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Utterly disgusting that woman walks free. 

You can see where the cynicism comes from?  

I think it's tomorrow we find out if he is joining Maxwell. 

Absolutely.

Yes, it's either today or tomorrow that a judge will decide if the papers have been served or not.

I don't know how the legal procedure works on this, but in hindsight and if you could do it this way, it would have been better for Ms Guiffre and her legal team to have stayed stumm about any legal case, served Andrew the papers then went public, instead of publicing it all on the 9th August then taking over two weeks to try and serve the legal papers, all that time gap did was allow Andrew's legal team to get their ducks in line.

As said, I don't know if there was a different way they could have done this or the timing was all down to the court.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Utterly disgusting that woman walks free. 

It would be. She’s just like her father. Extremely unpleasant individual. She won’t be enjoying freedom anytime soon. 
The trouble, for her, is that she might know too much about the wrong people.

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It would be. She’s just like her father. Extremely unpleasant individual. She won’t be enjoying freedom anytime soon. 
The trouble, for her, is that she might know too much about the wrong people.

I wonder how many she can or will implicate when it comes to her time? Or whether she will be suicided like Epstein and, possibly, her dad before.

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I wonder how many she can or will implicate when it comes to her time? Or whether she will be suicided like Epstein and, possibly, her dad before.

Her little black book is the one thing keeping her alive.............at the moment, I'd imagine there are going to be some really pissed off very high profile people when names start to appear from that book.

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Her little black book is the one thing keeping her alive.............at the moment, I'd imagine there are going to be some really pissed off very high profile people when names start to appear from that book.

We all thought Max Clifford’s little black book would keep him out of jail as well. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

We all thought Max Clifford’s little black book would keep him out of jail as well. 

He was adamant that Hewitt sired the ginger whinger. Until I see the dna test I'm with Clifford. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Who said anything about jail, I said keeping her alive.

It is today that the preliminary hearing goes ahead in New York, if the judge is happy that the legal papers have been served, then the case procedes and Andrew has 21 days to respond to the claim, he can either deny the claim, which he'd have to present evidence to refute the claim, admit it or settle out of court, of course there would be a NDA if settled out of court, but to settle would be seen as an admission of guilt.  He could also just ignore it altogether, but that course of action runs the risk that the claim is accepted in his absence, however this could be dragged out in the courts for years, so a quick decision might not be forthcoming, so people might need to be patient.

The way I see it, he doesn't have many options here and he'll be hoping that the judge throws the case out, which could happen, but is probably highly unlikely.

10 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It is today that the preliminary hearing goes ahead in New York, if the judge is happy that the legal papers have been served, then the case procedes and Andrew has 21 days to respond to the claim, he can either deny the claim, which he'd have to present evidence to refute the claim, admit it or settle out of court, of course there would be a NDA if settled out of court, but to settle would be seen as an admission of guilt.  He could also just ignore it altogether, but that course of action runs the risk that the claim is accepted in his absence, however this could be dragged out in the courts for years, so a quick decision might not be forthcoming, so people might need to be patient.

The way I see it, he doesn't have many options here and he'll be hoping that the judge throws the case out, which could happen, but is probably highly unlikely.

Now remarrying Sarah Ferguson apparently. Any port in a storm, lol.

19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Now remarrying Sarah Ferguson apparently. Any port in a storm, lol.

Apparently a large port with safe anchoring