Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

If he ends up having to show face in court they should order him to turn up in running gear, crank up the heating and then make him spend his entire time there jogging on a treadmill. Then we'll soon see whether he sweats or not!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

We are witnessing the last kicks of a dying empire. Its beautiful. 

Even the sycophants are wakening up (well, some of them).

The monarchy is a disgusting shambles. 

The leader in Westminster is a joke & has been found out. His chronies are slagging off their own party leader based in Scotland. 

Britain wasnt Great despite Europe but as has been seen since it left the EU, it was Great BECAUSE of being part of it. Its just britain now (with a small ‘b’). 

The last diamond in the empire’s crown (Scotland) will soon be offski too. 

What a time to be alive. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Dipped into “ question time “ and the Tory representative is even refusing to

Actually discuss anything about the current situation . Zero . His silence speaks volumes . 

I P Knightley
6 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

It's only right a Naval Officer is stripped of his titles as he couldn't control his seamen......

:biglaugh:

3 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I'll be surprised if he loses his honorary Vice Admiral title

:biglaugh:

A Boy Named Crow

My money is on a default ruling, with Andrew completely blanking the process. The fallout from the depositions would be too much for 'the firm" to bear.

NEWS.com.au: ‘Juicy’ Meghan detail in Andrew outcome.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/prince-andrew-court-ruling-could-see-meghan-called-and-juicy-royal-texts-emails-revealed/news-story/5d5961d5dfdaeab873f69d63e08b563b

Crazy Good Spicy Italian Popcorn - Once Upon a Chef

From the Independent -  

Ghislaine Maxwell no longer fighting to keep names sealed from Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit

Nathan Place
Thu, 13 January 2022, 8:19 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell is no longer fighting to hide information – including eight names – from Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit against her, Maxwell’s lawyers say.

Lawyers for Ms Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein of sexually abusing her, have long fought to unseal the names of eight “John Does” mentioned in their 2015 civil lawsuit. Maxwell’s attorneys pushed back, but on Thursday they appeared to give up the fight.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” one of Maxwell’s lawyers, Laura Menninger, wrote to Judge Loretta Preska on Wednesday.

The fact that Maxwell is no longer opposing the unsealing does not necessarily mean the names will be released. But Ms Giuffre’s legal team is still working to get the “John Does” identified.

“Now that Maxwell’s criminal trial has come and gone, there is little reason to retain protection over the vast swaths of information about Epstein and Maxwell’s sex-trafficking operation that were originally filed under seal in this case,” Sigrid McCawley, a lawyer for Ms Giuffre, wrote to Judge Preska on Wednesday.

Follow live updates on the Prince Andrew lawsuit

Last month, Maxwell was convicted of five charges involving the sex trafficking of minors for the benefit of Epstein, her long-time boyfriend. Ms Giuffre did not testify in that trial, but has accused Maxwell and Epstein in other lawsuits and public appearances.

In a lawsuit filed last year, Ms Giuffre also accused Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her as a teenager – a charge that he vehemently denies – after Epstein and Maxwell allegedly brought her to him. It is not known whether the prince is one of the John Does in the 2015 case.

On Thursday, Queen Elizabeth stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles after a judge cleared the sexual abuse case against him to move to trial.

“With the Queen’s approval and agreement, the Duke of York’s military affiliations and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement. “The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen

A Boy Named Crow
56 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Crikey. I wonder if any of those ‘John Does’ will bring forward her suicide now that she’s given up an attempt to keep them secret. 

You'd imagine they'll be thinking how they can suicide her as a matter of urgency. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Can the thread title be changed please, to just plain Mr Andrew Windsor.

Is he Windsor still? Not just plain old Andrew Mountbatten?

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Is he Windsor still? Not just plain old Andrew Mountbatten?

Yes. Due to the name change at the outset of WWI from Saxe-Coburg to Windsor. Anyways he is quite rightly now just plain Mr.

A Boy Named Crow
5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Yes. Due to the name change at the outset of WWI from Saxe-Coburg to Windsor. Anyways he is quite rightly now just plain Mr.

Mr Sweaty Nonce. 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Ah that's right, they changed their names at the start of WW1 in the hope that no one would tumble to a family squabble killing 20 million and wounding 22 million more. 

Smart move 👍

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

The leader in Westminster is a joke & has been found out. His chronies are slagging off their own party leader based in Scotland. 

Britain wasnt Great despite Europe but as has been seen since it left the EU, it was Great BECAUSE of being part of it. Its just britain now (with a small ‘b’). 

What a time to be alive. 

1A310A7A-746D-446C-8A16-56CD84F37844.jpeg

Seymour M Hersh
6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think he's still a Duke and a Prince but he definitely cannot use the HRH bit. Also all his military titles have gone back to HMQ. Apparently Charles and William wanted him banished (didn't say to where) when the had their family meeting yesterday. Sibling rivalry or what from Chuck! :biggrin: I'm sure if he had his way a cell in the Tower of London would have been getting prepared for his brother. 

A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think he's still a Duke and a Prince but he definitely cannot use the HRH bit. Also all his military titles have gone back to HMQ. Apparently Charles and William wanted him banished (didn't say to where) when the had their family meeting yesterday. Sibling rivalry or what from Chuck! :biggrin: I'm sure if he had his way a cell in the Tower of London would have been getting prepared for his brother. 

Charles has been said to favour a reduction in the number of snouts in the trough before. Looks like Andy's going to need a proper job...I wonder if it's too late for him to consider becoming a Radio 1 DJ in the 70s?

12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

What a time to be alive. 

I don't believe this case says anything about the Monarchy (and the Queen is not exactly defending him, let's face it) rather the behaviours of the mega-rich who have a sense of entitlement and arrogance that leads them to think they can get away with this kind of stuff.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I don't believe this case says anything about the Monarchy (and the Queen is not exactly defending him, let's face it) rather the behaviours of the mega-rich who have a sense of entitlement and arrogance that leads them to think they can get away with this kind of stuff.

Yeah I don't disagree with your post TBH but you have to admit, there something wrong with the whole Royals thing. What with the Andrew situation, the queens grandsons not speaking, and one has fecked aff to the states over alleged racism against his wife you must see that when Betty goes, I think most of the goodwill for that family will go along with her.

Charlie and Egor wont be accepted as readily as the Queen has or even William would, and if this court case goes against randy Andy I cant see a way back for them.

Shame really ::troll::

Get rid of them all . Waste of space . A bygone symbol of privilege and elitism. An outdated and embarrassing institution full of known perverts . Serial adulterers , tax evaders , and possibly murderers and a drain on the British tax payers too 

Horatio Caine
4 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Charles has been said to favour a reduction in the number of snouts in the trough before. Looks like Andy's going to need a proper job...I wonder if it's too late for him to consider becoming a Radio 1 DJ in the 70s?

There may be a vacancy at Pizza express

Is there a job description  for being the Duke of York?

Quite fancy a career change if the pay's good enough.

The cuts to the armed services could be seen as a little concerning - or perhaps there's a few doors opened for other folk to step through?

The City of York are now campaigning to have the name of York removed from the Duke's title, as they want to distance themselves from him.

11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The City of York are now campaigning to have the name of York removed from the Duke's title, as they want to distance themselves from him.

That would be too cruel to take away a whole city from him in one go. I suggest they let him keep a bit of the city for his title. How about The Shambles?

7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That would be too cruel to take away a whole city from him in one go. I suggest they let him keep a bit of the city for his title. How about The Shambles?

:laugh:

8 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Can't they make someone else the Duke of York?

My mate Joe is from York, I’m sure he’d be happy to take it on. 

13 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Formerly known as Prince. 

11 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Can't they make someone else the Duke of York?

They could maybe award it to that rare Viking artifact they found in York, keeps a bit of continuity going as well, replace one piece of crap with another piece of crap.  Would probably be an improvement as I'm sure the piece of Viking shit is way more classy than the current one.

Seymour M Hersh
On 14/01/2022 at 06:46, John Findlay said:

He's still a Prince.

On 14/01/2022 at 06:46, John Findlay said:

Or Windsor in the Soup 

16 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Inverness too, he's Earl of Inverness or something

On 13/01/2022 at 19:29, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

My guess would, she's done the utmost to protect him. Probably at the tax payer's expense.

Protecting herself too at the tax payers expense. The suggestion that the royal mob never knew what Nonce Andrew was up to back then is laughable. 

The French and the Russians knew what to do with this vile scum. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
41 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Protecting herself too at the tax payers expense. The suggestion that the royal mob never knew what Nonce Andrew was up to back then is laughable. 

The French and the Russians knew what to do with this vile scum. 

And Charles and William looking after their own internet getting Brenda to kick the beast out of the royal family.

I would love it if Meghan Markle kills off the royal family.

18 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

And Charles and William looking after their own internet getting Brenda to kick the beast out of the royal family.

I would love it if Meghan Markle kills off the royal family.

I'd prefer if losing Scotland tipped the balance.

Maroon Sailor
10 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

I reckon he’ll top himself before long. 

Too arrogant for that

An absolute reptile of a man who thought he was untouchable

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd prefer if losing Scotland tipped the balance.

That would definitely be preferable. Although Markle with a machine gun, like the Chicks With Guns film in Jackie Brown, would be close.