• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

That is pretty good. 

Whoever did it is a genius. Prince Andrew just in shot laughing in the background is the icing on the cake. 

4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Whilst he was noncing he had diplomatic immunity. He may well be exempt if his legal team play that card. 

Surely not...

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Whilst he was noncing he had diplomatic immunity. He may well be exempt if his legal team play that card. 

His defence will be that he thought it was a "works event"

12 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I've never heard that being mentioned before.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I've never heard that being mentioned before.

Yes it was mentioned on SKY News when they were interviewing some legal expert. The diplomat immunity has been strip from him now but it could and most likely will be used if push comes to shove. 
He can also choose not to say anything at all and if found guilty and fined millions he won’t need to pay it as that’s the way it works between the US and the UK, if he stays here also he has no assets in the US to draw money from. 

17 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Yes it was mentioned on SKY News when they were interviewing some legal expert. The diplomat immunity has been strip from him now but it could and most likely will be used if push comes to shove. 
He can also choose not to say anything at all and if found guilty and fined millions he won’t need to pay it as that’s the way it works between the US and the UK, if he stays here also he has no assets in the US to draw money from. 

Just had a bit of a look and in 2001 at the time of these alleged offences he was a Trade Envoy which does carry diplomatic immunity, maybe they've been keeping this card back just in case they needed it.

Surely though, if he used that card, if indeed he can, it would after this length of time and numerious court hearings, be an admission of guilt, and would be seen as such.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He's ****ed. Pay her off = guilty, get found guilty in court and he's probably going to be disowned and booted out the family.

Not whilst his mum is still alive, after she's gone though....

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I don't know like.. she will be disgusted. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

She'll have to pay for her own care when they sell Buckingham Palace to Wethersooons. 😏

Imagine trying to find the bogs in that shithole? 🙄

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

She's a rape victim ffs.

She took a $500k pay off from Epstein that's a fact.  And I think you should add alleged for the moment.

40 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

.... it becomes an "issue" for the Palace, if Charles moves in and becomes King.    What to do with your pesky wee brother 😃

10 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Imagine trying to find the bogs in that shithole? 🙄

That's all right one of the 'staff' will take us. 😂 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's all right one of the 'staff' will take us. 😂 

The cleaner, who looks like he buys his clothes at the Army & Navy store, would be happy to help.

The Mighty Thor

Fingers crossed this accelerates the demise of the Royal Family.

Once Brenda shuffles off its time to wind it all down and move on (comrades) 

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This is going to be expensive for the unsweaty Prince.

Bet he wished he never had that bit of "pizza" pie. 

I'll bet he wishes he'd had settled this case long before it was ever really known about in the public domain, had the chance seemingly, now look at where he finds himself.   

A classic case of bluffing with a pair, when your opponent is sitting with a straight flush, should have folded a long time ago.

4 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Didn't one of the incidents happen in pedo jeff's London house? How would diplomatic immunity work in that case?

6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not a great day for the British establishment. Fist Boris gives an embarrassing apology for being a lying bassa and now the Prince (Randy Andy) is to be dragged through the American civil courts on a sexual assault charge.

Deary me.

But possibly a good day for everyone else?

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I hope this doesn't bring down the monarchy. That would just be too much to bear :sweeet:

Fingers crossed.
It would be totally and utterly tragical if that spelt the end, brought that whole kit and caboodle crashing and burning to the ground and we were to lose those parasi…eh I mean that wonderful institution. 
GSTQ 🇬🇧
😐

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Fingers crossed.
It would be totally and utterly tragical if that spelt the end, brought that whole kit and caboodle crashing and burning to the ground and we were to lose those parasi…eh I mean that wonderful institution. 
GSTQ 🇬🇧
😐

What happened to our Royal Correspondent anyway? Nowhere to be seen either defending his beloved Tories nor bending his spine in supplication to his royal superiors. 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

What happened to our Royal Correspondent anyway? Nowhere to be seen either defending his beloved Tories nor bending his spine in supplication to his royal superiors. 

I might have missed one or two snivelling posters today. No idea why🤷🏽‍♂️

Seymour M Hersh

It'll be settled out of court. Probably sooner than later. He has 1 bit of leverage but it's a key bit. Clearly she and her lawyers (maybe) want their day in court but he and his lawyers won't want to go anywhere near court. He can just not show and allow her what is referred to in NY as a default judgement. She'll have her result but by a quirk of the law she'd get no reparation. No money at all. Now I'm pretty sure both her and her lawyers are keen to get a financial gain from this and so to do so she'll have to settle. 

50 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Didn't one of the incidents happen in pedo jeff's London house? How would diplomatic immunity work in that case?

2 eliminated because of Diplomatic Immunity. 1 could be she was of the age of consent and it would difficult to prove she said no. Only my guess. As Seymour says above she will probably settle out of court and mud sticks and Peado Prince will disappear somewhere rarely to be seen again, hopefully.

5 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

She took a $500k pay off from Epstein that's a fact.  And I think you should add alleged for the moment.

Wow.

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

.... it becomes an "issue" for the Palace, if Charles moves in and becomes King.    What to do with your pesky wee brother 😃

Just do to his half brother what he did with his step son, see ya  👋🏿

A Boy Named Crow

I read in a news article a few weeks ago that his accuser isn't short of a bob or two, getting him to face the allegations is more important to her than a pay-off. I have no idea if that's true, maybe she's just sweating him out. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I read in a news article a few weeks ago that his accuser isn't short of a bob or two, getting him to face the allegations is more important to her than a pay-off. I have no idea if that's true, maybe she's just sweating him out. 

Kinda here too. I'd be a bit surprised if it's only money she's looking for. Just doesn't seem that way. 

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I see she claims he had sex with her in three different locations.  

'Locations' as in geographic, or 'locations' as in orifices?

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

What a day to be alive. 

08FA6B7E-C4E5-4D21-8DD9-74AF3BBA0642.jpeg

"I was pumping her for 25 minutes before I realised it wasn't an ambassadorial reception."

5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I see she claims he had sex with her in three different locations.  

London (Maxwell's flat), Manhattan (Epstein's flat in New York) & Epstein's mansion in the US Virgin Islands allegedly, so has been claimed by Ms Giuffre.  These locations have been known since she went public on this.

8 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I'm starting to come around to this thinking as well.

She allegedly offered to settle before she went public and it was refused seemingly, and with Andrew putting up so much of a fight to stop it going to court, I wouldn't blame Ms Giuffre if she was of the opinion now to just say feck it, you had your chance to settle and now I want my day in court, I want to see you sweat & squirm as I reveal the gory details to the World.  I wouldn't blame her at all if that was her thinking now.

19 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

He could also appeal today's judgement before any of that.

An update on this, I heard one US legal expert say, that an appeal can be lodged but the case will still proceed to the discovery stage, there is nothing Andrew can do to stop that now, it is a set process, appeal or no appeal, the case goes ahead to the next stage.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

An update on this, I heard one US legal expert say, that an appeal can be lodged but the case will still proceed to the discovery stage, there is nothing Andrew can do to stop that now, it is a set process, appeal or no appeal, the case goes ahead to the next stage.

He and his lawyers would be even bigger idiots than I already think they are if the appealed. 

22 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He and his lawyers would be even bigger idiots than I already think they are if the appealed. 

I think he will take his appeals as far as they can until they are forced to settle rather than contest the case.

However if the discovery stage now proceeds then settling sooner might be forced.  No way will he want this trial to continue.

47 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think he will take his appeals as far as they can until they are forced to settle rather than contest the case.

However if the discovery stage now proceeds then settling sooner might be forced.  No way will he want this trial to continue.

Unfortunately for Andrew that's not in his gift to prevent now, no matter how much money he could offer Ms Giuffre, if she wants her day in court and refuses any offer, there is diddly squat Andrew can do to prevent the case going to court.