Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s genuinely incredible that the act of having to be served papers can be used as a delaying tactic. A pathetic means of protection for PA who is going to have to front up to this eventually.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

The high court in London has said the papers can be served to his American lawyers and it looks like he will face the civil trial in the states.

Looks like the trial of the century is going to happen.  

Didn't realise he was in Scotland to hide from English law 

That'll be why the papers can be served to his American lawyers, that way it avoids any potential problems between Scots & English law.

Andrew's lawyers wanted the court to open the sealed documents concerning Ms Guiffre's settlement claim with Epstein back in 2009, this was refused, however the judge has allowed Andrews legal team to view the documents.

That could be significant, because Andrew's legal team believe that there is a clause in the previous settlement case which prevents Ms Guiffre from suing anybody else.

I'm curious as to why these documents are sealed and the court has refused to make them public, perhaps it could be because other people are named in these documents, I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That'll be why the papers can be served to his American lawyers, that way it avoids any potential problems between Scots & English law.

Andrew's lawyers wanted the court to open the sealed documents concerning Ms Guiffre's settlement claim with Epstein back in 2009, this was refused, however the judge has allowed Andrews legal team to view the documents.

That could be significant, because Andrew's legal team believe that there is a clause in the previous settlement case which prevents Ms Guiffre from suing anybody else.

I'm curious as to why these documents are sealed and the court has refused to make them public, perhaps it could be because other people are named in these documents, I don't know.

Whatever he tries I can't see the Americans letting this go.  He is just digging a bigger hole.  

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Whatever he tries I can't see the Americans letting this go.  He is just digging a bigger hole.  

I don't think he can get out of this, he'll have to face the music, sooner or later.

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I don't think he can get out of this, he'll have to face the music, sooner or later.

That's a shame.  No one would avoid all this if nothing to hide.   If not he can't blame people for thinking that.  

Shanks said no

Princess Beatrice gives birth to a girl, Andrew will be pleased

(only posting because it popped up on my phone via BBC as if it was important)

42 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Princess Beatrice gives birth to a girl, Andrew will be pleased

(only posting because it popped up on my phone via BBC as if it was important)

In one of the papers that he will now have to go south and no longer hide from English law. 

17 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Andrew's lawyers have confirmed that the legal papers have now been served.

Game on.

Fantasic news   

I saw a wee bit of that bbc programme about prince Philip  All the family were on it apart from Andy...

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Fantasic news   

I saw a wee bit of that bbc programme about prince Philip  All the family were on it apart from Andy...

Wasn't Philip's laddie by all accounts. 

1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

Wasn't Philip's laddie by all accounts. 

I've never heard anything about that before.  Ffs.  

Who else snagged the queen? 

None of her sons look similar in a right enough. 

8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Lord Porchester or 'Porchie' allegedly. 😎👍

been here before
22 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Fantasic news   

He was in it a few times.

10 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hoho. 

Can't wait for this one. The judge should just watch that interview and sentence him instantly. 

Oh no no no, days of lurid details about the sweaty nonce please

30 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hoho. 

Can't wait for this one. The judge should just watch that interview and sentence him instantly. 

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh no no no, days of lurid details about the sweaty nonce please

In a civil damages case, I'm not sure either a sentence or lurid details happen.

If Andrew has any sense, he'll settle out of court, that's what usually happens, however Andrew doesn't have any sense, apparently.

Carl Fredrickson
9 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

I hadnt heard of that either but then when I saw photos of them....

image.png.9a9815dbeabaf4d00be34e9fbc08d242.png

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

In a civil damages case, I'm not sure either a sentence or lurid details happen.

If Andrew has any sense, he'll settle out of court, that's what usually happens, however Andrew doesn't have any sense, apparently.

Of course there'll be a settlement, I still want the royal parasite humiliated in front of the world.

One can but dream..

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Of course there'll be a settlement, I still want the royal parasite humiliated in front of the world.

One can but dream..

And it's for that very reason why it'll be settled out of court, so he isn't humiliated in front of the world.

Of course you can dream though.

49 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

I hadnt heard of that either but then when I saw photos of them....

image.png.9a9815dbeabaf4d00be34e9fbc08d242.png

That's who it is. 

Say him on some documentary a while ago.  It's either him or one of her horses.   

58 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

That's who it is. 

Say him on some documentary a while ago.  It's either him or one of her horses.   

😁

Dirty auld mare. 

On 15/09/2021 at 11:38, milky_26 said:

accused of rape in a vegas hotel, the accuser when reported it initially never named him. then later (a number of years) did and got an out of court settlement to stop the case. 

note at old trafford at the weekend a banner was flown over the stadium mentioning it

Yeah she got her money settlement. That is how these difficult cases are dealt with primarily in the good ole US of A. 

Anything else now is just people working to further their own agenda. Cannot support them...

15 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

15 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

15 hours ago, been here before said:

He was in it a few times.

Two different conversations, I know, but an interesting sequence of posts.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Two different conversations, I know, but an interesting sequence of posts.

Did you change it to snagged?  Credit if you did  

A Boy Named Crow
13 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Wee Liz knew. 

Complicit. 

What a wonderful woman.

I would have thought he would be absolutely minted, minted enough to be pay his own legal fees. Is that not how it works though? Are all the royals basically financially dependent on the queen?

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

11 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Wee Liz knew. 

Complicit. 

What a wonderful woman.

Protecting the brand. 

They are finished anyway after she goes. 

Savage Vince
2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Wee Liz knew. 

Complicit. 

What a wonderful woman.

The sooner she's gone the better. Vile little rat of a woman. 

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I can see the Queen losing a lot of support by doing this, not the cleverest move from her I'd say.

Got to protect the brand at any cost.

How anyone can think this mob of leeching ***** is relevant in the 21st century is beyond me. 

How dare you all! 

After her length of service to the British people and what she's lived through. She's a brave, courageous, magnificent icon of a woman. Leading her great family and are great family of nations. Etc. 

39 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

How anyone can think this mob of leeching ***** is relevant in the 21st century is beyond me. 

Look over at Ibrokes! Can't stand them. Some folk with their " but they bring in tourists and millions to the economy". So it's OK to commit crimes, deluded.

54 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

As others have said and I agree, that once the Queen dies, a lot of what makes the monarchy popular will also die with her.

I think there will always be a British monarchy, but I doubt it'll be the same as it is/has been, after she goes and Charles becomes King, I can see the monarchy being less & less relevant, if indeed they are relevant now. 

The Mighty Thor

The quote in the article is the killer for me 

'Andrew has no discernable income'

A 61 year old man living like a rockstar without a pot to piss in. 

Meanwhile there's more food banks in the UK than there are McDonald's and the poorest in this country have had their money cut and their taxes increased. To fund the likes ofvthis shitehouse. In 2021.

It's mesmeric. 

4 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Wee Liz knew. 

Complicit. 

What a wonderful woman.

It'll probably come out of the 10 million she had in an offshore account.  

Either way it's not her but the tax payers footing the bill.

Hope this backfires massively and this is the end of them.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The quote in the article is the killer for me 

'Andrew has no discernable income'

A 61 year old man living like a rockstar without a pot to piss in. 

Meanwhile there's more food banks in the UK than there are McDonald's and the poorest in this country have had their money cut and their taxes increased. To fund the likes ofvthis shitehouse. In 2021.

It's mesmeric. 

Probably getting that out there to try and say he is skint before any possible pay out.  Sly evil wee shite.

He's supposed to have put his 17 million pound swiss chalet up for sale to cover this.  Maybe showing how much he is going to be hit for?

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

It'll probably come out of the 10 million she had in an offshore account.  

Either way it's not her but the tax payers footing the bill.

Hope this backfires massively and this is the end of them.

Wholeheartedly agree.

58 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Time to elect a president. I was thinking Nige Farage myself. :rock2:

It's always who would be president.  Why do we need one when they go? 

America only has one at the top si why not just have the prime minister?  

Not a dig at you Jack.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Not a dig at you Jack.

The head of state should be like jury duty. Anyone can be called up, they do their stint, say two years, then it goes on to the next person. Easy.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The head of state should be like jury duty. Anyone can be called up, they do their stint, say two years, then it goes on to the next person. Easy.

You ever sat on a jury?

The consequences could be worse than having the inbreds in place.

3 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Not a dig at you Jack.

Agreed.

Again not a dig at anybody, but I've heard people say, get rid of the monarchy and have a president instead.

Ok, a President who will no doubts be getting paid, then as head of state they need somewhere nice to live, after all they will be entertaining other heads of state, so they'll need something like a Presidential Palace, then staff to make sure the palace functions properly, then as head of state 24/7 security, they'll need it, there're a high value target now, then motorcades, foreign trips etc etc etc, and before you know it, the President is costing as much as the monarchy leeches ever were, maybe even more.

If we went down this road then for me, the Prime Minister is also the head of state.

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Agreed.

Again not a dig at anybody, but I've heard people say, get rid of the monarchy and have a president instead.

Ok, a President who will no doubts be getting paid, then as head of state they need somewhere nice to live, after all they will be entertaining other heads of state, so they'll need something like a Presidential Palace, then staff to make sure the palace functions properly, then as head of state 24/7 security, they'll need it, there're a high value target now, then motorcades, foreign trips etc etc etc, and before you know it, the President is costing as much as the monarchy leeches ever were, maybe even more.

If we went down this road then for me, the Prime Minister is also the head of state.

As you say, just have a prime minister.  America only has one leader and I don't see the need for it.

It's a question that always comes up taking about getting rid of the monarchy. 

That's that clarified so when do we sack them? 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

As you say, just have a prime minister.  America only has one leader and I don't see the need for it.

It's a question that always comes up taking about getting rid of the monarchy. 

That's that clarified so when do we sack them? 

Wait until the Queen dies, it's the decent thing to do imo.

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Wait until the Queen dies, it's the decent thing to do imo.

It seems like the natural time to move on. When Lizzy goes it's time to put it all to bed.

Get all the minor ones off the gravy train, slim them down to he bare bones and keep them just relevant enough to keep the tourist money coming in. No danger is Andrew skint, that's an absolute crock, whether he is spending his own money or the state's. Saw a comment online from an ex-bodyguard saying he spent half his time looking for Andy's errant golf balls in the rough. We could do without that as a nation.