Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

"Errrr noooooh, it was just a straightforward shooting week-end!" Absolute belter of a line, what a mug.

FWIW I reckon the Yanks will eventually bury this, but at what cost to the British public? The Yanks are not known for their sympathetic negotiating strategy and usually get things their own way. Bet we won't get any joy in return for the "diplomat" who killed the lad on the bike.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

If I caught Radio Scotland correctly under international law, he doesn't need to provide evidence in a civil suit until there has been a criminal hearing.

Which is sitting with Priti Patel to force him to talk to the DoJ.  And being ignored by her, which is in breach of US,UK agreements.

'A sticky situation, diplomatically' is how they explained it.

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

If I caught Radio Scotland correctly under international law, he doesn't need to provide evidence in a civil suit until there has been a criminal hearing.

Which is sitting with Priti Patel to force him to talk to the DoJ.  And being ignored by her, which is in breach of US,UK agreements.

Wouldn’t it just be wonderful if Johnson was at the helm when Scotland left the union and the Royal Family were ended and one of them ragdolled through courts and declared a nonce. 
:glorious: 

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Wouldn’t it just be wonderful if Johnson was at the helm when Scotland left the union and the Royal Family were ended and one of them ragdolled through courts and declared a nonce. 

Carlsberg don't do solutions to constitutional problems, but if they did...

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That would be tremendous.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

:rofl:

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886oo9cjizbn9mj9szv2b

:lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, CostaJambo said:

"Errrr noooooh, it was just a straightforward shooting week-end!" Absolute belter of a line, what a mug.

FWIW I reckon the Yanks will eventually bury this, but at what cost to the British public? The Yanks are not known for their sympathetic negotiating strategy and usually get things their own way. Bet we won't get any joy in return for the "diplomat" who killed the lad on the bike.

An exchange of these two would be pleasing.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

But the SNP want to keep the monarchy!

In an independent Scotland SNP wouldn't exist.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

But the SNP want to keep the monarchy!

They won’t be keeping any monarchy if it’s done for and Andy is a convicted nonce😃

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Aye right!!

:clyay:

Why would they exist? Their job would be done. Voting for Indy isn’t voting for the snp. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Why would they exist? Their job would be done. Voting for Indy isn’t voting for the snp. 

Exactly. 

jack D and coke
25 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Yes, they’ll all just walk away!

I’d doubt they’ll walk away but after some time they’ll become something else I’d imagine. Some might defect to other parties. 
It’s not the right thread for this anyway. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d doubt they’ll walk away but after some time they’ll become something else I’d imagine. Some might defect to other parties. 

The poster’s made a poor attempt to derail the thread.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

In an independent Scotland SNP wouldn't exist.

1 hour ago, Deke Thornton said:

Aye right!!

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Exactly. 

36 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Yes, they’ll all just walk away!

23 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

They are a political party who are all about being in power. They are not going to get Indy, then disband. It’s not just about Indy for the SNP, being a political party they have developed stances on everything, many which seem to be pretty popular with the electorate here.

They will remain, as a political party. They have a brand, that money couldn’t buy, that makes a lot of money for a lot of people and potentially shape the country in the direction it chooses. Thats kind of why politicians get involved in politics, its their dream. 

They have been in power forever in Scotland and when Indy happens they will be the party that make it happen. They will also be the party post Indy at least initially. Scotland isn’t going to win Indy with 51% of the voting then vote the ****ing tories or labours in😂

Like every political party it would evolve post Indy but the SNP will remaIn what it is, a slightly left of centre nationalist party. 

The SNP are here to stay.

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The topic is Prince Andrew.  Please remain on topic.  Thanks.

SectionDJambo

Whatever your views on the Royal Family, I would say it’s fair to say that the Queen has done little to deserve the family she has had to call her own.

When she eventually goes they should just close Buckingham Palace and board up the windows and doors.

A Boy Named Crow
14 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I was thinking about some more.  For the Beasty Andy scandal to really threaten the future of the monarchy,  his maw and all their hangers on would have to back him to the hilt, only for the case to go against him. 

Maybe good that he's supposedly her favourite then,  eh?

Savage Vince
4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Whatever your views on the Royal Family, I would say it’s fair to say that the Queen has done little to deserve the family she has had to call her own.

Really? She brought them up. 

1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

Really? She brought them up. 

That's a bit far, she gave birth to them and then let her staff bring them up.

13 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

20210810_114258.jpg

Allegedly 

There used to be a ground floor flat in the badlands of West Pilton that had STOT THE BALL written just like that under the window.

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I was thinking about some more.  For the Beasty Andy scandal to really threaten the future of the monarchy,  his maw and all their hangers on would have to back him to the hilt, only for the case to go against him. 

Maybe good that he's supposedly her favourite then,  eh?

It’s a mouthwatering thought thinking this could end them. 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrews-sordid-sex-scandal-24728039.amp

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862kblvpu4tmy3y3a9om

6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

When she eventually goes they should just close Buckingham Palace and board up the windows and doors.

While the Queen is alive, favourite son will be protected at all costs.

Charles who isn't popular, certainly compared to Elizabeth, or William however, may have a decision to make once ER2 departs to protect or transform the monarchy.

Unless they can find a way for The Mail or The Express to run a daily campaign for months put the blame on Meghan.  😉

22 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Given that the U.S. won't force that Diplomat's wife to return to the UK for trial, I think a precedent has been set.

I seen an interview with an American lawyer, and he was saying that Andrew can't ignore this, because if he does ignore it, he runs the risk of a judgement being passed in his absence and if it's found in favour of the plantiff then Prince Andrew will have been found guilty in a court and he can't do anything about it, that's why he has to defend the case.

Also he can't settle out of court, because to do so would be an admission of guilt, no matter how they dressed it up or spun it.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I seen an interview with an American lawyer, and he was saying that Andrew can't ignore this, because if he does ignore it, he runs the risk of a judgement being passed in his absence and if it's found in favour of the plantiff then Prince Andrew will have been found guilty in a court and he can't do anything about it, that's why he has to defend the case.

Also he can't settle out of court, because to do so would be an admission of guilt, no matter how they dressed it up or spun it.

I heard similar on a radio bulletin.

“You can’t ignore US courts.”

They’ve got a bloody cheek when they ignore everyone else.

Basket case country.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Given that the U.S. won't force that Diplomat's wife to return to the UK for trial, I think a precedent has been set.

It would be good if we could just swap them?

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't think you can be found guilty in a civil hearing (but l stand to be corrected). A judgement would be for or against him

24 minutes ago, inspector said:

Don't think you can be found guilty in a civil hearing (but l stand to be corrected). A judgement would be for or against him

Same thing in the eyes of the court of public opinion.

7 hours ago, Serge said:

There used to be a ground floor flat in the badlands of West Pilton that had STOT THE BALL written just like that under the window.

To be fair, I nicked that from Twitter therefore it's provenance is a bit ropey to say the least!

Savage Vince
9 hours ago, superjack said:

That's a bit far, she gave birth to them and then let her staff bring them up.

Fair shout. 

been here before
5 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

To be fair, I nicked that from Twitter therefore it's provenance is a bit ropey to say the least!

Its legit. Was in Bristol about a year ago. It didnt last long.

If Andrew really is Her Majestey's favourite and to be protected at all costs, he'll be fine.

She's likely to outlive the planet anyway.

Edited by DETTY29

On 10/08/2021 at 09:54, I P Knightley said:

"One of the victims..."

She’s the only one who named Prince Andrew I believe 

Jamstomorrow
On 10/08/2021 at 12:40, Cruyff said:

I hope it happens and it Destroys him and that awful German family. If this doesn't, Harry will anyway. 

406129153_Carefulnowdownwiththatsortofthing..jpg.e1d1d16f7649e7b1e89fb54b33569361.jpg:ears:

10 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

If Andrew really is Her Majestey's favourite and to be protected at all costs, he'll be fine.

She's likely to outlive the planet anyway.

The Queen could do untold damage to her own legacy and the whole Royal family, if she does try and overly protect Andrew.

On 10/08/2021 at 13:00, jack D and coke said:

Amen :clap:

On 10/08/2021 at 13:00, jack D and coke said:

It would be absolutely tremendous. Dream scenario. 

:jjyay:

Edited by Ray Gin

Savage Vince
12 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The Queen could do untold damage to her own legacy and the whole Royal family, if she does try and overly protect Andrew.

Reckon? Who's going to record or report that? 

doctor jambo

Not to throw a spanner in here, but proving he knew she was trafficked is difficult.

If he didn’t , then he had sex with a woman over the age of consent, with her consent .

cannot stand the royals , but beyond it being a bit sleezy, are we not jumping the gun ?

Of course if it happened in the US, then she was under age, but as far as I’m aware it was only in London

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Not to throw a spanner in here, but proving he knew she was trafficked is difficult.

If he didn’t , then he had sex with a woman over the age of consent, with her consent .

cannot stand the royals , but beyond it being a bit sleezy, are we not jumping the gun ?

Of course if it happened in the US, then she was under age, but as far as I’m aware it was only in London

If it happened in the USA it would depend what State it happened as there are different ages of consent.