• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• Jamstomorrow

• The Real Maroonblood

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jumped before pushed. Proper welt. I never see it so don't care really but he's a smug twat so **** him

Byyy The Light

Got to laugh at this snowflake. Hounds people for a living, to the point of humiliation, often when they are just trying to do a job as best they can.

The weatherman, politely but robustly tells it straight and he storms off in the huff 😄😄

Sadly he’ll turn up again soon enough. Detest people like him getting a platform.

Auldbenches

I thought this was a joke but just seen that the narcissistic drama queen has resigned.  He'll be as much in the news as the two ex royals.  A pandemic with life how it has never been and this is what our media has become.  

This is school playground pish.  

Edited by Auldbenches

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

He'll be part Andrew Neil's new right wing hatefest soon enough. 

NAP. 100%.

Malinga the Swinga

Never heard of Alex Beresford until today, but congratulations to him for having the bollocks to stand up to a bully and put him firmly in his place. 

Like nearly all of his type, Morgan had neither the courage, character or conviction to respond and instead, chose to act like a petulant child. 

Well done Alex. 

12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There's a cynical point of view that he's doing a Kay Burley and engineering a removal to get out of a contract and end up at Gammon Box News

Maroon Sailor
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Never heard of Alex Beresford until today, but congratulations to him for having the bollocks to stand up to a bully and put him firmly in his place. 

Like nearly all of his type, Morgan had neither the courage, character or conviction to respond and instead, chose to act like a petulant child. 

Well done Alex. 

He's a big hit for himself as well

Seymour M Hersh

He's a welt but that show will go down the pan without him. I think people tune in just to see his meltdowns on various things. 

Back of the Bus
20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Him and Lawrence Fox on the morning show.

41 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Jumped before pushed. Proper welt. I never see it so don't care really but he's a smug twat so **** him

Over 40,000 complaints about him.

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah likely to end up at gb news.

Aw Naw, he's a yes supporter. 

::troll::

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Steps down from GMB after getting upset that Alex Beresford had a go at him

Next Aberdeen manager?

What a 'snowflake'. :lol: 

He was, to be fair, good for an anti-tory rant now and again. The guy is a colossal prick though.

Edited by Ray Gin

A complete and utter welt and always has been.

Him, Laurence Fox, Andrew Neil and Nigel Farage will spend the rest of their days tugging each other off on the new Gammon TV channel.

highlandjambo3
49 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Clarkson never punched him hard enough.

Two p***cs cut from the same cloth...............like Clarkson, Morgan will have a few weeks off before opening his mail, he will then select the biggest/next decent media stream pay packet offered to him and he’ll be straight back in our faces again......absolute nap.

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Steps down from GMB after getting upset that Alex Beresford had a go at him

Next Aberdeen manager?

🤣🤣

Jambo-Jimbo

Might start watching GMB now.

It was clear that either Morgan or Beresford wouldn't have a job by tomorrow.

Glad it's Morgan that's went.

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He's a welt but that show will go down the pan without him. I think people tune in just to see his meltdowns on various things. 

Yeah I have to agree. Don't always agree with him but he really called out the tories this past year. Shame he let sturgeon off the hook everytine she was on. GMB just won't be the same with the likes of Ben Shepherd at the helm 

11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Might start watching GMB now.

It was clear that either Morgan or Beresford wouldn't have a job by tomorrow.

Glad it's Morgan that's went.

Why shouldn't Beresford go also? He is not paid to make personal attacks on Morgan live on air. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Yeah I have to agree. Don't always agree with him but he really called out the tories this past year. Shame he let sturgeon off the hook everytine she was on. GMB just won't be the same with the likes of Ben Shepherd at the helm 

He really did give Sturgeon a free ride. Notice how she’s been nowhere near that show since things started getting messy up here. Shiteing it off actual questions 

Jambo-Jimbo
10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Why shouldn't Beresford go also? He is not paid to make personal attacks on Morgan live on air. 

Should get a payrise and a promotion for standing up to that bully Morgan, as far as I'm concerned.

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Should get a payrise and a promotion for standing up to that bully Morgan, as far as I'm concerned.

No doubt that will happen, plus an mbe. Ticks all the right boxes. 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

No doubt that will happen, plus an mbe. Ticks all the right boxes. 

What boxes are those?

Just now, JackLadd said:

poc, woke, have a go hero.. 

no idea what 'poc' is. 'woke' is a nonsene modern term which i don't understand what that relates to now.  'have a go hero'....really?  questions someone on telly and he's a 'have a go hero'.  confronting someone with a weapon or something like that seems more relevant to the description.

Sounds like the box ticking descriptions are specific to your view on things?

36 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Piers isn't going to pork you, Jack.

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Piers isn't going to pork you, Jack.

I'm actually not a fan of his as he supported Trump and I think he had it coming for that alone. Meg and Harry Markle can do one also. 

Telford_jambo123

how he is still relevant despite hacking dead people’s voicemails is beyond me! biggest tool on national tv! was always good to see alan sugar refuse to hide his sustain for the walloper!

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

Over 40,000 complaints about him.

Just goes to show you how many sad people there are in the UK

This sad acceptance that whatever the 2 yanks say must be the truth and cannot be questioned ever truly makes you understand that the truth may not matter in these media wars

WorldChampions1902
40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's top trolling right there. 😂

I had to read it twice, as I couldn’t believe Lineker had written it! Then the penny did indeed drop. A brilliantly constructed Tweet!

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He has stated on tv previously that he votes Labour, so I suspect your assumption is misplaced.

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

When you're talking about people with no shame or sense of right and wrong within their own greed and/or crusade (Trump, Morgan, Blair, etc), then record complaints, being sacked by a woman, and being hectored on Twitter by left-leaning folk are all badges of honour. If you want rid of people like him, just ignore them. 

That's certainly a very convenient way to disavow the faults in a society that exalts these people in the first place and satisfy one's smug centrism as expediently as possible.

Edited by Justin Z

Just now, jonesy said:

I do like the fact that I've been labelled both a hipster-sage and smug centrist on here in recent days. It shows that discourse standards remain lower than poor old Lomax got doing the limbo in Weekend at Bernie's 2.

Bold of you to differentiate the two :lol: But you're loveable at least. We can go with The Dude.

d7d

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I'm not here to apologise for or fix society, JZ, and neither are you. The world is the way it is, and all the tweeting, memeing, cancelling and getting woke in the world isn't going to change it for the better. :(

Speak for yourself—the only perspective it would appear you've ever gone to the trouble to see things from. :thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I had to read it twice, as I couldn’t believe Lineker had written it! Then the penny did indeed drop. A brilliantly constructed Tweet!

What am I missing?

Jamstomorrow

Yes he was controversial, but no doubt that is why he was hired by GMB in the first place. I just hope whoever replaces Piers Morgan is not a woke, politically correct, virtue signaller like Susana Reid.   

I can understand why she is single!

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Yes he was controversial, but no doubt that is why he was hired by GMB in the first place. I just hope whoever replaces Piers Morgan is not a woke, politically correct, virtue signaller like Susana Reid.   

I can understand why she is single!

Still would.