The Maroon Pound

Raymond Reddington

Lone Striker
8 hours ago, Locky said:

She's very active on social media, particularly Facebook. She also attended a Hearts vs Motherwell match a couple of seasons ago, sat in the Hearts end, with a maroon hoody on. Make of that what you will.

Is she  Aidan Smith's  daughter ?  

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu_HMFC

• Locky

• Bazzas right boot

• TheBigO

Before Arbroath announced their virtual ticket scheme, I intended to donate the £12 that I won't be spending on their stream to FoH, as I am doing with all away games not shown live on BBC Scotland. I now plan to donate £17 to FoH.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Brora is a lovely wee town with a tremendous golf club and they got shafted. 

Arbroath is the shit off Carnousties shoe and they voted against. 

Save the pennies for Brora 

12 hours ago, Locky said:

She's very active on social media, particularly Facebook. She also attended a Hearts vs Motherwell match a couple of seasons ago, sat in the Hearts end, with a maroon hoody on. Make of that what you will.

Shes banned from facebook just now. Shes a bit of a fud but shes quite funny at times. Sellinoutgayfield on her own by the looks of it

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, sadj said:

Shes banned from facebook just now. Shes a bit of a fud but shes quite funny at times. Sellinoutgayfield on her own by the looks of it

Not been on fb for a while, but I was part of a group called "banter without the of", rarely engage( did during the vote) but she's quite prominent, maybe an admin. She's quite funny and a bit of a wum and clearly hates celtic and rangers as much as me so all not bad!

It's generally a page full of roasters, some of the arguments make this place look like a tea party, but she's generally mild and keeps it funny. 

7 hours ago, sadj said:

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not been on fb for a while, but I was part of a group called "banter without the of", rarely engage( did during the vote) but she's quite prominent, maybe an admin. She's quite funny and a bit of a wum and clearly hates celtic and rangers as much as me so all not bad!

It's generally a page full of roasters, some of the arguments make this place look like a tea party, but she's generally mild and keeps it funny. 

I'm on those pages too. Used to post quite a lot just to bam up Hibs fans mainly but far too many melts who get incredibly salty if you call their team shite. All got a bit dull for me.

12 minutes ago, Locky said:

As of 08:38, The 'home' section has sold 225 tickets, the 'away' has sold 43.

Hibs or Dundee Utd fans. Has to be.

2 minutes ago, Super_Hans said:

Pathetic attempt from both. We had more first team players during the Romanov days.

Allowayjambo1874
17 minutes ago, Super_Hans said:

Why Dundee United fans? 

Really think there will be some hearts fans out there who buy this because they either have an affinity to Arbroath (I actually know a hearts supporter from there but don’t know if he has bought one), want a chance to win a signed ball or shirt, or are just not really bothered about stuff and think they are doing a wee club a favour (ie living on Mars). 

The good thing is there’s no chance they will ‘sell out’ and I really hope it turns out to be a bit of a disaster for them. 10k+ for ICT v 200 or so for them. 

As people have posted, talk about not reading the room. 

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Why Dundee United fans? 

Really think there will be some hearts fans out there who buy this because they either have an affinity to Arbroath (I actually know a hearts supporter from there but don’t know if he has bought one), want a chance to win a signed ball or shirt, or are just not really bothered about stuff and think they are doing a wee club a favour (ie living on Mars). 

The good thing is there’s no chance they will ‘sell out’ and I really hope it turns out to be a bit of a disaster for them. 10k+ for ICT v 200 or so for them. 

Dundee Utd fans now think we have some sort of issue with them.

reality was they were caught in a crossfire of their own making.. 

vote for the league to end and then against reconstruction 😆. They are an irrelevance- smaller club than Dundee and will be back in the champ soon enough

15 hours ago, Maroon 1874 said:

I noticed that quite a few have mentioned the comments on Twitter, I'm not on it but could someone post some tit bits please

The sensible 

The more insightful 

And some a bit more direct

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Why Dundee United fans? 

My brother lives there and I was really looking forward to going to the game Tbh. 

He's a Hearts fan but takes his son to the Arbroath games now and his sone plays for one of the kids sides. 

Gutted because there was no game and we were going to go, but also gutted Arbroath are one of the arseholes and I wouldn't have went even if it was  normal times  after  the vote. 

And a bit miffed, a club that giving the local connection I would have paid, not only  because of the connection but to see us play - and now I won't. 

I think a few chairman have underestimated the spite and hate this has caused amongst us, many to clubs I wouldn’t have bothered about before, some who I might even had a soft spot for! 

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

There will be a stream BTW. I've seen every away game on illegal streams or BBC this season. 

Yep, be brilliant if they made heehaw from this raffle or from telly.

Hesgoals or VIP have had every single game and the feeds have worked just fine.

Even outwith not giving the self-serving lowlife clubs our money, why would you pay anyway?  Hey, you want a free ticket for the cinema?  Na, I'd rather pay.  Weird behaviour, anyone paying for away games!

Maroon 1874
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The sensible 

The more insightful 

And some a bit more direct

Thanks Mikey1874

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Yep, be brilliant if they made heehaw from this raffle or from telly.

Hesgoals or VIP have had every single game and the feeds have worked just fine.

Even outwith not giving the self-serving lowlife clubs our money, why would you pay anyway?  Hey, you want a free ticket for the cinema?  Na, I'd rather pay.  Weird behaviour, anyone paying for away games!

Well you’d pay because it’s the honourable and honest thing to do, however these clubs ditched honour and honesty last summer so I’ll be watching for nothing too

Guest ToqueJambo
11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Dundee Utd fans now think we have some sort of issue with them.

reality was they were caught in a crossfire of their own making.. 

vote for the league to end and then against reconstruction 😆. They are an irrelevance- smaller club than Dundee and will be back in the champ soon enough

There are few things more tinpot or embarrassing in Scottish football history than getting promoted after 30 games thanks to a vote from your city rival. Used to quite like D Utd too.

alwaysthereinspirit
54 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

There are few things more tinpot or embarrassing in Scottish football history than getting promoted after 30 games thanks to a vote from your city rival. Used to quite like D Utd too.

This. Or your city rivals voting to have their biggest rival demoted through fear of having to play them.  And losing 10’s of thousands of pounds in the process. Professional my @$$. Pure amateur hour.

Karma will be a bitch.

lord bunberry 09:48 AM Today 
https://twitter.com/arbroathfc/statu...668734977?s=21
Lots of very bitter Jambo’s on there. Maybe we should all buy a ticket and sell their end out for them. hilarious.gif
Hobos fans buying virtual tickets for another team in another league when most of these runts won’t put their hands in their own pocket for their own shitey wee team!!!!!!
YOU GOTTA LAUGH hahahahahahahaha 

Rogue Daddy
13 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

...and then NOT voting for reconstruction...even although they benefitted from it (to a degree depending on point of view) in the first place for their promotion.

Tinptot.

Nelly Terraces
On 10/03/2021 at 13:33, Le Chat said:

Some cracking replies 😆

Not on twatter so thanks for posting these up my old son - giving me a right grin!:D

We all know that book "Where's Wally?"

So, I've revised the theme as:-

"Whaur's Arbroath's fiver?"

Here is my opening effort ...

20210311_153353.jpg

On 09/03/2021 at 20:54, 151 said:

They can go and **** themselves. 

The pull for me was John Robertson and the fact ICT had a bit of sympathy during last seasons farce, and also helped us in our time of need.

Arbroath are a bunch of nobodies who can go and die like the rest of the clubs that voted to shaft us. 

I only donated due to Robbo if it wasn’t for Robbo I wouldn’t of bothered even if Inverness voted for us or not. 

On 10/03/2021 at 08:38, Locky said:

As of 08:38, The 'home' section has sold 225 tickets, the 'away' has sold 43.

Name and shame the 43 away fans 😂😂😂😂😂😂 probs all Hibs grunts .

6 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Name and shame the 43 away fans 😂😂😂😂😂😂 probs all Hibs grunts .

That's a grand total of 268. Not to be sneezed at. Heading for a sell out!!! 🤣

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That's a grand total of 268. Not to be sneezed at. Heading for a sell out!!! 🤣

Thought Isla Smith Twitter rant would of got numbers up from the hobos guess she isn’t a game changer like they all seem to think they are down Leith 😂

Montgomery Brewster
12 hours ago, BIG ECK said:
lord bunberry 09:48 AM Today 
https://twitter.com/arbroathfc/statu...668734977?s=21
Lots of very bitter Jambo’s on there. Maybe we should all buy a ticket and sell their end out for them. hilarious.gif
Hobos fans buying virtual tickets for another team in another league when most of these runts won’t put their hands in their own pocket for their own shitey wee team!!!!!!
YOU GOTTA LAUGH hahahahahahahaha 

**** THEM !!

Ex member of the SaS

Has there even been a response from Arbroath or the media? After the huge media coverage for Inverness you think they would be all over this, Not!